MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

calil3000

Members
Jan 28, 2022
My 11 ultra automatically tells me there's an update for my xiaomi.eu rom. At least it did when I was running 12.5, a message was displayed that 13.0.5 was available. Then, after again when 13.0.9 became available. I also use an app MIUI downloader with which you can easily check the latest rom version and MIUI news.
I also have a Mi 11 Ultra but my 12.5.7 version wasn't telling me of any of the updates. I downloaded the MIUI downloader and it's excellent. Thanks!

calil3000

Members
Jan 28, 2022
Xtremly happy with this release. Except the Whatsapp missing names.
Solve it through permission.
I solved it by going to settings > accounts > WhatsApp > WhatsApp > more (...) > remove account. Then going to WhatsApp > new chat icon > more options > refresh.

Also, excellent release. Thanks everyone involved.

Marcaay

Members
Jan 6, 2022
My bootloader has been unlocked since. I just found what the problem was. Apparently, I didnt allow the fastboot to finish installing. I thought it was done installing when I disconnected my phone. I allowed it again after my PC detected THE PHONE. I am back with my machine. Thanks.

All should know that it takes a while for fastboot installation to complete after which your phone boots up.

That was the same in my first try with fastboot installation. I was assuming it was finished, but in the second try, I detected that it needs much more time to install completely.

Reactions: nays70 and davital

fox_oskol

Members
Feb 4, 2022
Hello. I`am upgrate to version 13.0.6. After update at redirect inbound call dont write wath is this redirect call.
Have anyone else this problem?

BenFFMRaptor23

Members
Jan 9, 2022
I solved it by going to settings > accounts > WhatsApp > WhatsApp > more (...) > remove account. Then going to WhatsApp > new chat icon > more options > refresh.

Otherwise load fouadmods WhatsApp from the original fouadmods WhatsApp Homepage (WhatsApp Mod)
It Works perfect and you have more Option to can Change in WhatsApp.

Last Version is 9.11 No other! Important Check the Side before you Download that ist from fouadmods!

tckrto

Members
May 26, 2021
Anyone from Singapore or Asia having problem opening DBS or POSB banking app? The problem seems intermittent. Sometimes it works sometimes the app just stuck at loading. Then need to wait a day for it to be resolved. Any solutions to it?

punchtr

Members
Jan 10, 2022
As I mentioned in previous 13.xx models
Power key end call and text recognition not working
Device: Mi 11

Will197

Members
Dec 19, 2021
Last Stable release on Mi 11:
1-when selecting file to share, the share menu (for choosing which app to select for share) come with a 3 sec delay!
2- When using apps that uses Mic, the icon on notification puts a green dot on the main app that makes touch of corner of the screen not responding! For example in Pubg when you turn on the Mic, you can see that green dot and touch of the corners won't respond!
3- Whatsapp have a bug in dual storage since A11! One image would be redownloaded for many times and still won't be opened! This bug solved only When using a same folder for the main app and the dual one! In A12, it just like the first release of A11, this bug occur!
4- Storage access still have bug in some apps(Even after factory reset after installing ROM)
Except those, everything works fine!
I'm getting that big delay with the share to menu. It takes ages.

Reactions: Mammad and punchtr

Joe_User

Members
Feb 18, 2015
Anyone else having problems with Google Pixel Buds? I'm coming from MIUI 12 beta and every think runs fine. Upgraded to MIUI 13 stable and the "Pixel Buds" app says "no buds connected". After resetting the buds, my Poco F3 finds the buds and connect to it. But the installation within the app hangs at the step, grant permission for "connect to nearby devices". The permission is granted, but the app doesn't recognice this.

Reactions: aweloska

OG2021

Members
Oct 24, 2021
Hey

ive updated my Mi 11 Ultra to version 13.0.9 stable but for some reason the

it works but only for a min.. after i leave the app and enter again its back to numbers and not names

snow1

Members
Sep 10, 2017
Hey

it works but only for a min.. after i leave the app and enter again its back to numbers and not names
uninstall and reinstall

Do the backup if you need before uninstalling

Huerso

Members
Jan 26, 2022
Hey

go to settings, applications, manage applications, search WhatsApp, go to permissions, and inside enable the option to read your contacts

Reyfon451

Members
Feb 6, 2022
I had a problem, it wouldn't let me install the rom, the error appeared to unmount the vendor and odm on the device redmi note 10 (sweed) in this version help!

Gralfitox

Members
Apr 8, 2019
Just flashed and everything seems to be fine on a 11 lite 5 G.

Have to say that after fllashing device went to recovery menu wich I found shocking, I had read that factory teset was recommended, but I thought that this factory reset had to be done after first setup, so I chose the wipe data option, cause no other way to make the phone run.
And voila, after wipe data, the device started tje first setup process.

I want to thank the effort of the team and everyone in the forum for making this run.

OG2021

Members
Oct 24, 2021
Hey

i have a BT remote for the car that i connect to the phone (11 ultra) for some reason it only works for either vol control or playback (never had this problem with my hawuei so i know the device is not the problem) and i could chose under sound effects between them. the problem is that after the update from 12.5 to 13.9 it doesnt matter which one i chose it will only work for VOL and not playback. is it a bug or am i missing something?

Gralfitox

Members
Apr 8, 2019
I have been notified that a new version has been found.

Yesterday flashed stable 13.0.4.0
Now updater says that 13.0.7.0 is available, but cant see any info in the forum.

Is this a xiaomi.eu rom or not?

Sorry, just entered downloads and I can see 13.0.7.0 available, thought you'll advertise it some way in the forum.

Furthermore, very impresed OTA updates, wich I think this is, works on eu ROMs.

I supose you recommend to proceed with the update, innit?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-07-13-28-29-310_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-07-13-28-29-310_com.android.updater.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 287