MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Dnied14

Members
Jan 12, 2022
Hi,
I'm at Miui 13.0.9 (clean format) on my Mi 11 Pro and the apps keep closing when on background or when the screen is locked (Spotify, for example), does anyone knows a fix for this? When i was at MIUI 12.5 i don't recall having this problem.
Other issues are that sometimes the notification/control center sometimes doesn't blur the background when i pull it down and it is a bit annoying.
The battery drains much faster (i need to charge during the day) i uses to play a game now and then and now if i do that i won't get through the day without charging.
Some apps which used to auto start (when connected to a Bluetooth device f.e.) no longer do.
I know that the individual app dark mode feature is no longer here but it was handy and when it didn't work with any APP then it used to be a matter of disabling it, does anyone knows if it will return?

Am i the only one with these issues?

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
I know that the individual app dark mode feature is no longer here but it was handy and when it didn't work with any APP then it used to be a matter of disabling it, does anyone knows if it will return?
If you knew that, then you should've also known that you should be asking Xiaomi that question.

Reactions: biscoot

xcsvxangelx

Members
Feb 26, 2013
Hi,
I'm at Miui 13.0.9 (clean format) on my Mi 11 Pro and the apps keep closing when on background or when the screen is locked (Spotify, for example), does anyone knows a fix for this? When i was at MIUI 12.5 i don't recall having this problem.
Other issues are that sometimes the notification/control center sometimes doesn't blur the background when i pull it down and it is a bit annoying.
The battery drains much faster (i need to charge during the day) i uses to play a game now and then and now if i do that i won't get through the day without charging.
Some apps which used to auto start (when connected to a Bluetooth device f.e.) no longer do.

Am i the only one with these issues?
Spotify ist closing? I have that problem on MIUI 12.5 stable too. Might bei app related. Spotify is known for its buggy updates sometimes.

Dnied14

Members
Jan 12, 2022
Spotify ist closing? I have that problem on MIUI 12.5 stable too. Might bei app related. Spotify is known for its buggy updates sometimes.
I think the problem is not Spotify related because it affects every app. When the APP is in the background for some time and i reopen the tab it restarts itself..

fredwu

Members
Jan 6, 2022
Has anyone's Google Calendar sync stopped working?

I noticed my calendars aren't syncing for a day or two. Looked at the Accounts section, under Google everything else syncs fine but Calendar. "Google Calendar" itself is fine, but the syncing to the device is not.

I'm on Mix 4, just noticed there's a new stable release (13.0.4), upgraded and the same issue persists. I noticed the "Google Calendar Sync" app version remains the same (2020.20.5).

I've removed and re-added my Google account, no dice... I've also tried clear data on the default Calendar app, the Google Calendar app as well as the Google Calendar Sync app.

Attachments

• IMG_20220208_124023.jpg
    IMG_20220208_124023.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,631
Last edited:

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
Has anyone's Google Calendar sync stopped working?

I noticed my calendars aren't syncing for a day or two. Looked at the Accounts section, under Google everything else syncs fine but Calendar. "Google Calendar" itself is fine, but the syncing to the device is not.

I'm on Mix 4, just noticed there's a new stable release (13.0.4), upgraded and the same issue persists. I noticed the "Google Calendar Sync" app version remains the same (2020.20.5).

I've removed and re-added my Google account, no dice... I've also tried clear data on the default Calendar app, the Google Calendar app as well as the Google Calendar Sync app.

View attachment 40900
Too big attachment, can not read it. sorry

• Haha
Reactions: darki and biscoot

Will197

Members
Dec 19, 2021
I'm getting that big delay with the share to menu. It takes ages.
I'm not sure what i did, but i no longer have that delay.
I think it may have to do with file manager and turning off withdrawal of consent. or its from apps that just updated recently.
Either way, the problem has gone and share to comes up immediately

f_orbit

Members
Mar 27, 2021
Hey ! I can't see my Xiaomi AX1800 router network in my WiFi list, i have a MIX 4 and i'm using 13.0.2
Fyi i can connect to it via all my compatible wifi devices such as my old mi 9t
I don't know if there's a wifi 6 issue on the latest rom, what do you think of it ?
Hi,

I'm on Mi 11, 13.0.6 and can't see any WiFi 6 (ax) SSIDs on 5ghz. The router is a redmi ax6.

Thanks

Reactions: GullywoodAngel

Klamath

Members
Jan 2, 2022
The same situation with Android Auto as in the beta version of MIUI 13, nor in Stable MIUI 13, Android Auto does not work wirelessly.
This problem persists since beta version 21.11.24 / 25 and does not seem to solve it.
Android Auto only works via USB, which is annoying ... :emoji_sob:
So, like the last few versions, I have to return to 21.11.17 :confused:
Was this fixed in a more recent version?

MalCho

Members
Aug 6, 2021
Hey! Does Google pay work after installing this miui?
I am on 13.0.6 stable with my mi 11 and it works perfect, it didn't work when i was in a11 official global with my credit card at all but a12 in xiaomi.eu somehow fixed it

Reactions: Coonc

natedread

Members
Feb 9, 2022
Hi guys, looking at the instructions, for A12 it doesn't mention unlocking the bootloader, if I already have 12.5.20 stable installed, can I upgrade using the steps described below from the instructions? (Without unlocking the bootloader?)

Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Bec de Xorbin

Members
Jan 4, 2022
Hi guys, looking at the instructions, for A12 it doesn't mention unlocking the bootloader, if I already have 12.5.20 stable installed, can I upgrade using the steps described below from the instructions? (Without unlocking the bootloader?)
Bootloader has to be unlocked to flash this ROM.

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
You can't install any unofficial ROM without unlocking the bootloader. It's common knowledge.
It doesn't have to be reiterated every single time, here is not a kindergarden.

fredwu

Members
Jan 6, 2022
Not sure if this is a bug, or a MIUI standard behaviour. I always put my phone on silent mode, and when in silent mode, making a phone call automatically turns the silent mode off. After the phone call the silent mode stays off.

Is this an expected behaviour?

Xiao Liu

Members
Oct 5, 2021
Great work of MIUI 13!

Just one minor issue and I'm not sure whether it is about the rom or not.

After updating to 13.0.9, I found that the [ambient mode] is missing in Google Assistance. Is there any possibility to bring it back?

通过我的 M2102K1C 上的 Tapatalk发言

guicorassi

Members
Jan 27, 2022
I installed the 13.0.4 stable in my mi 11 lite 5g and today i saw that the 13.0.7 was launched but my phone is saying that there are no updates avaible. What should i do? It will show the avaible update in my phone or i must install trough Fastboot ? And if i use the fastboot mode, will i lose all my data ?

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu ROM leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
I installed the 13.0.4 stable in my mi 11 lite 5g and today i saw that the 13.0.7 was launched but my phone is saying that there are no updates avaible. What should i do? It will show the avaible update in my phone or i must install trough Fastboot ? And if i use the fastboot mode, will i lose all my data ?
download it manually..

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
look here… you will loose your data if you use the script with format in its name…

Reactions: guicorassi

Doubt

Members
Feb 8, 2022
I'm on the Chinese rom with Miui 13.0.9. Will it be okay if I install the latest Miui 13 stable rom here with fastboot? Currently waiting for the unlock period.

This is my first time using a Xiaomi phone. Any advice is appreciated.