MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Mi 11 Ultra
Updated from Latest stable to MIUI13 without any issues, without data wipe. All works perfectly.

Lost rear screen camera function for taking pictures and videos. Is it possible to add rear screen for selfies and vlogging back? This is dealbraker for me :(

Mi 11 Ultra
Updated from Latest stable to MIUI13 without any issues, without data wipe. All works perfectly.

Lost rear screen camera function for taking pictures and videos. Is it possible to add rear screen for selfies and vlogging back? This is dealbraker for me :(
There is a very little Icon in the upper left in the Main-Screen.
Tab on it and you will see the Camera-Picture in the Rear-Screen . Did the same , dirty flash from latest stable and no
probs till now . Battery drain just the same as before .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-07-08-14-05-911_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-07-08-14-05-911_com.android.camera.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 239
no update, cry for an update.
got update , ask people to install or not.
that's your phone, you want to update or not its up to you not us
Lol. Whos crying for an update? Hehe

Im asking if it will become fastboot as the v13.0.2.0 listed in sourceforge is only fastboot and im currently using the v12.5.2 recovery.

Happy for you, you're techie enough to know everything about smartphone.

Folks, I'm using mi11 ultra and have updated to miui13 for several days, but i notice the screen drains too much power. Back to 12.5.20, it used to be roughly 100mah per hour screen-on time, now it's about 500mah, consuming 70% of my battery. I'm using exactly the same config, 120hz and 1080p, can't figure out why. Is this only my case, or some other users also encountered this problem?

How did you measure this current values? I updated yesterday and have nearly the same feeling. I can watch how the battery drains. But another post told, that after 1-2 days it was much more improved, like a system adaption. But, if this is measurable by screen power consumption this will explain this effect. Also with active AOD I can watch decreasing percent by percent. Will give it a try for some days, otherwise switching back to the 12.5.x.
There are less UI improvements compared to MIUI12, but the system flow feels good in my opinion.

I'm currently using v12.5.12 stable (recovery rom type using twrp) for Mix4 (Odin). I checked the updater and I saw an update.

I checked the MIUI13 available for Mix4 is only available with fastboot rom type (v13.0.2)

Can I and should I install the update? Will this make my installation fastboot instead of recovery?
have a look at this post ...

@-fluffy- STRIKE .... the 2000 post :)

• Haha
Reactions: geoorg and biscoot
sorry to say ,check download link you'll find update for mi 11 ultra
Sry to say i have it, but not ready yet, no mirrors.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-06-22-01-14-646_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-06-22-01-14-646_com.android.settings.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_2022-01-06-21-59-57-007_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-06-21-59-57-007_com.android.updater.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 128
Thank you brother!

But im just confused as im currently using recovery rom type (v12.5.2 stable). I do not want to install fastboot (im satisfied with stable recovery, and i can wait until it will released)

im just confused why there is an update showed in the Updater app on my device. Will it install fastboot? As i currently do not see a recovery rom type for Mix4 but an update showed in the Updater.

Sorry but im new to rom flashing, but could a fastboot rom type show in Updater?

If I install the update from the Updater, will it change my installation to fastboot?

Thanks a lot for the guidance.

Всем привет, на стабильной прошивке миуи 13 андроид 12 для сяоми микс 4 не работает супер скорость зарядки, то есть на миуи 12.6 зарядилась за 17 минут, а сейчас 27 минут, ускорение включено, когда исправят ?

Hello everyone, on the stable firmware miui 13 android 12 for xiaomi mix 4, super charging speed does not work, that is, on miui 12.6 it was charged in 17 minutes, and now 27 minutes, acceleration is enabled, when will it be fixed?

Hi All,

I have just switched from Weekly MIUI 13 to Stable 13 on Mi 11 Ultra,

Flashing in fastboot went fine and phone restarted (Used non format path), when the phone is on and all icons reappear etc, none of them load. I just keep getting a message saying "Please wait for device to reboot fully before opening apps" I have tried leaving it for 1hr, still the same error, tried rebooting, again, error still there.

Going back to the Weekly resolves.

Anyone can help?

Thanks
Weekly to Stable is a downgrade. You need to format data. This has also been mentioned pretty often.

Reactions: biscoot
I dirty flashed MIUI 13 Stable on my Mi 11 Pro.

Everything is working great. Just follow the instructions! It is really easy :)

Only problem is that I can not get rid off the update notificacion of the updater, but that's not really a problem.

Thanks to all the devs and community!

View attachment 40325
YOU SAID: Everything is working great!
But not the way you manage your attachment on a post. you can NOT do it bigger!

Installed fastboot update file over miui 12.5.16 A11, all good no data loss. Only gripes so far:
- Instable Whatsapp contacts sync, contacts names disappear and reappear suddenly
- Mi Ai app not opening
- Cannot choose single apps in Dark Mode

Thanks to the team for this release, it's snappy and battery efficient, thumbs up!!!

Reactions: samirglima
Thank you brother!

But im just confused as im currently using recovery rom type (v12.5.2 stable). I do not want to install fastboot (im satisfied with stable recovery, and i can wait until it will released)

im just confused why there is an update showed in the Updater app on my device. Will it install fastboot? As i currently do not see a recovery rom type for Mix4 but an update showed in the Updater.

Sorry but im new to rom flashing, but could a fastboot rom type show in Updater?

If I install the update from the Updater, will it change my installation to fastboot?

Thanks a lot for the guidance.
as I have described it in my howto ...

At the moment no OTA updates are possible because of no 100%.working TWRP (decrypt partitions)
There is perhaps an update info on your phone so that you know there is an update

But you have to update it with fastboot / PC and not with TWRP recovery rom
You cant download it from phone download link !!!

• Love
Reactions: biscoot and geoorg
Hello, does the password manager work for you? Which applications save the passwords because it has only saved the one for the MI account

there should be no problems in running the script under windows 11. Same as Windows 10.
Could you please tell the problem that you're facing.
I had an issue on my Notebook whee i had to put the script in ""-marks... Then just worked.

Dirty flashed from A11 Stable - seems to work fine. But sooner or late i will setup new as i always do with a new Android Version.

Reactions: 1647838042
I have installed the stable version on mi 11 ultra at the moment it works fine, but the PES 2021 game does not work, when I try to open it it closes, I tried everything but I can't get it to work, any ideas how to fix it?

How did you measure this current values? I updated yesterday and have nearly the same feeling. I can watch how the battery drains. But another post told, that after 1-2 days it was much more improved, like a system adaption. But, if this is measurable by screen power consumption this will explain this effect. Also with active AOD I can watch decreasing percent by percent. Will give it a try for some days, otherwise switching back to the 12.5.x.
There are less UI improvements compared to MIUI12, but the system flow feels good in my opinion.
I think it's true because I updated the system on Monday, and on that day, Tuesday and Wednesday had the worst possible battery life. Yesterday when I charged the cell phone so far it's been pretty satisfying. I already had an idea that it could be a matter of adapting the system, so I didn't want to do a format data before viewing it a few days later. Now I really won't do it anymore

Reactions: Marcaay
Hello everyone, on the stable firmware miui 13 android 12 for xiaomi mix 4, super charging speed does not work, that is, on miui 12.6 it was charged in 17 minutes, and now 27 minutes, acceleration is enabled, when will it be fixed?
its for xiaomi to fixed not xiaomi.eu team.in mean time do report this issue at xiaomi official forum