MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

check out windows updates for optional updates, in there will be google bootloader device (or something similar) install it, reboot PC, Set phone to fastboot and connect via USB. Now go to dos cmd and to location of adb and type adb devices should now see device. Now you can run bat of your choice and should work perfecttly.
@mar_robHD (because you asked about Win11)
Downloaded the ROM for Poco F3 and followed the steps. ROM is extracted on my Win11 desktop. I used the correct bat file. Poco F3 on 12.5.19 stable.

Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file => DONE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC => DONE
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power) => DONE
- Connect to PC via USB cable => DONE
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat => DONE

Command window opens, but simply remains black with no actions taken place (cursor is blinking though). My Win11 is relativly fresh installed, do I need to install some kind of drivers for the phone? When I connect the phone in fastboot mode to the cable, I get that sound of a USB devices bei

• Love
Reactions: KojiroHyuga04
Hello :) i have a problem concerning the update: I'm currently on 12.5.20 on my Mi 11 Ultra. I see OTA that there is an update, but klicking on download there doesnt do anything. So i simply downloaded the zip from this thread and onto my device and started the phone loading TWRP. When i click to install the ROM, he starts and immediately writes out, that he cant install the Rom in red foreground color on the console output of twrp. Do I maybe need to update TWRP? Its still the first version when it was released for Mi 11 Ultra. Is there a new version?

Hello :) i have a problem concerning the update: I'm currently on 12.5.20 on my Mi 11 Ultra. I see OTA that there is an update, but klicking on download there doesnt do anything. So i simply downloaded the zip from this thread and onto my device and started the phone loading TWRP. When i click to install the ROM, he starts and immediately writes out, that he cant install the Rom in red foreground color on the console output of twrp. Do I maybe need to update TWRP? Its still the first version when it was released for Mi 11 Ultra. Is there a new version?
You clearly didn't read neither the first post nor the other posts or used the search function.

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
If you you really did, you wouldn't try to flash a fastboot rom in TWRP. If you really did, you wouldn't ask things explained in the first post.
There you can find a little instruction how to install the rom.
you are absolutely right, the issue was that I was dumb and didnt understand from the first post that it is a fastboot rom! So the issue was my lack of understanding. But on Page 12 on this Thread i found your detailed explanation. Thanks!

• Haha
im sorry, but nobody answered to my question
I had this problem on my Mi 11, but as of today I haven't had any more heating problems. I think it's a period of "system adaptation". As well as the battery, today it has also improved.

Maybe somebody has already answered this.
I am on the last MIUI 12 stable build in my Mi 11. I want to install this one. So, do I have to take backup of my internal storage (gallery, appdata, other files)? And do I have to install apps allover again? I mean, will I loose installed app and internal storage?
You can install without having to hard reset. Whether you want to format or not, it's your choice. I did it myself without formatting.

I have updated my Mi11 5G Lite, thanks Xiaomi eu using fresh install.

Only I lost L1, Netflix only SD. On payments settings error to download certificate. I understand is not problem of Xiaomi eu. Only comment for Mi11 5G lite users
Make a log while trying to download a Widevine L1 certificate...

Hi guys , Sorry to be off-topic, but why don't you have a new curtain in your new miui 13?
Ask Xiaomi?

Installed it finally in my Mi 11. Working well so far. But huge disappointment, old control center, old widget. When will it come to stable? any speculation?
New control center - ask Xiaomi.
New widgets - you should have searched the forum.

You clearly didn't read the first post or any other... This is a fastboot ROM which needs to be installed via fastboot

• Haha
Reactions: geoorg and LOLO9393
download it to PC from here… see first page of this topic
its only fastboot availabe no twrp recovery image at the moment

then read my post how to install…

Thanks for the guide, it helped!

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello,

I updated on my mi 11 from 12.5.16 to 13.0.4

There re no bugs for the moment and everything is smooth

But now, there is something that I dislike and was not ont the previous version. Each time I open an app protected by a face recognition I get a notification on my status bar informing me that my camera is used
IMG_20220106_230501.jpg

I would like to disable this feature if it is possible, if somebody now thank you

Hi All,

I have just switched from Weekly MIUI 13 to Stable 13 on Mi 11 Ultra,

Flashing in fastboot went fine and phone restarted (Used non format path), when the phone is on and all icons reappear etc, none of them load. I just keep getting a message saying "Please wait for device to reboot fully before opening apps" I have tried leaving it for 1hr, still the same error, tried rebooting, again, error still there.

Going back to the Weekly resolves.

Anyone can help?

Thanks

Last edited:
I ve got Couldn't activate SMS positioning error on 1/2 sim, unluckily the error is on my main number, tried every method but cant fix it :|

Hi,

I have noticed bluetooth connection problem in the latest MIUI 13 build. When ever my bluetooth already paired speaker is on and when I trun on bluetooth on my mi 11 phone, it automatically connects to the speaker. Now it doesn't happen we need to manually go to the devices paired in the phone and need to click on the speaker again to connect it manually ( remember this is already paired one ). The same is happening with my bluetooth in-ear headphones and my car as well.

Earlier, when I turn on bluetooth on the phone, it automatically connect to my car infotainment now I had to find my car from the list and click on it and wait for it to pair. This is happening to every device in my phone. Has anyone noticed this lately. this is really frustrating as there are many devices and everytime we need to go and find it and wait for it to pair.

Anyone can you please try this on mi 11, latest stable rom with their bluetooth devices and please advise if this is happening to you as well or my phone has some issues. If its bug in the rom, this should be fixed. What do you think guys ? Please let me know your thoughts. Appreciate it.

Thanks for reading.