MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi guys, What are the installation differences Xiaomi EU rom methor twrp and fastboot mode?

I have read the posts from page 1 to 19. All l can say is that this latest mi ui13 is full of bugs. And for those who are already used to Custom recovery, it is advisable to wait patiently till when the real stable version is available that will work with custom recovery too at least.

Till then, I'm not giving myself any headache. Using the Mi ui12. 020 stable for now
I'm also seriously thinking about the downgrade to 12.5.16 on the Mi11

Reactions: davital
Has anyone with a memory ever stopped to realise that every year when a new android version comes out , the zombies are set free and panic mode is the norm?
Every year the new software works like s**t until it gets smoothed out sometime after the chinese new year.

Reactions: 1647838042
Has anyone with a memory ever stopped to realise that every year when a new android version comes out , the zombies are set free and panic mode is the norm?
Every year the new software works like s**t until it gets smoothed out sometime after the chinese new year.
True! but I don't blame anyone for that, I was aware that it would be so

Although I have set a different system font, some apps are still using misans font. Any idea how to fix?

sorry to bother, but i am actually not able to install de fastboot zip file with the latest ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.5.0.SKACNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip. As I have actually the stable ROM 12.5.20.0 (RKACNXM) installed through recovery (initial ROM was installed by Trading Shenzhen), I suppose that on my device the bootloader should be unblocked?
once i got into CMD and typed "fastboot devices" under "adb" no number appeared. I then checked in Developer Options, OEM unlocking and activated this option. But same result, no number when typing fastboot devices.
Any help will be highly appreciated. It's my absolute first time dealing with these options. Thanks in advance.

sorry to bother, but i am actually not able to install de fastboot zip file with the latest ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.5.0.SKACNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip. As I have actually the stable ROM 12.5.20.0 (RKACNXM) installed through recovery (initial ROM was installed by Trading Shenzhen), I suppose that on my device the bootloader should be unblocked?
once i got into CMD and typed "fastboot devices" under "adb" no number appeared. I then checked in Developer Options, OEM unlocking and activated this option. But same result, no number when typing fastboot devices.
Any help will be highly appreciated. It's my absolute first time dealing with these options. Thanks in advance.
Activating 'OEM unlocking' is not enough to unlock the bootloader. When booting your phone you can see the bootloader status at the bottom of the screen. Please take a look. I think your installed rom is official global rom and not a xiaomi.eu rom - this you can proof in settings -> device info.
If your bootloader is locked, please have a look for a tutorial to unlock the bootloader.

take a look here…

Definitely, you can. just make sure you follow the correct steps. You can use whichever method you like.
Thanks a lot! But may i ask what is the "default"/most common/"original" way of flashing a rom? Is it thru recovery or fastboot?

Sorry if this was a noob question but im new to android device. Thanks brother!

Thanks a lot! But may i ask what is the "default"/most common/"original" way of flashing a rom? Is it thru recovery or fastboot?

Sorry if this was a noob question but im new to android device. Thanks brother!
As soon there is a working TWRP/custom recovery, usually recovery roms get published instead of fastboot roms.

Reactions: sitaw
hi maravilha00
in developer check if enable usb debugging is turned on also checked. If you are uisng windows laptop in device manager check under other devices android phone is showing and has yellow exclamation mark next to it. If it has it could be driver is missing,If it is follow step 2 in below link on how to install the driver

Reactions: katerpanne
There is fix for Ryzen usb 3.0 problem. I done it in w10 it is working. I upgrade pc to w11, working fine also. First adb google driver should be installed. I Install drivers with Tool All In One. Then i do this:

It seems that this reg edit also works on intel devices that experience the same issue.

In case anyone is interested you can manually alter /add these keys using regedit and navigating to the directory. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\usbflags

Echo off
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contr ol\usbflags\18D1D00D0100" /v "osvc" /t REG_BINARY /d "0000" /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contr ol\usbflags\18D1D00D0100" /v "SkipContainerIdQuery" /t REG_BINARY /d "01000000" /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contr ol\usbflags\18D1D00D0100" /v "SkipBOSDescriptorQuery" /t REG_BINARY /d "01000000" /f

The f is added between a small dash that you can click or navigate to with the tab key.

A 3rd option is using regedit and deleting the keys below

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\usbflags\18D1D00D0100\osvc
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\usbflags\18D1D00D0100\SkipContainerIdQuery
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\usbflags\18D1D00D0100\SkipBOSDescriptorQuery

There is also bat file, it done this automatic. Im on Ryzen 5 2600.
It is on this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dnQyJrpRgN-lqluQru1o93HU6BxbqaUf/view

Last edited:
Hello all, i have following problem. I wanted to update my MI 11 Pro by twrp than it has aborted. I can not restart now into the system only into twrp.
What can i do now? the image is not no find anywhere? Can i upload the image when iam in twrp mode?

when i want to restore it says no OS to find :(

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
This rom is fastboot, cant be updated with twrp. If you did not bricked phone, boot it in fastboot mode, and flash with fastboot method. Read first post!
If you want to flash old rom with twrp method, read 1post from miui 12 stable.

Reactions: davital and biscoot
If you cant do anything i wrote, then only solution is miui rom flashing tool. To flash stock rom

you should download corresponding rom, unpack it on desktop - new folder for example.
then

- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- Clean install For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
--- Update Rom For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh
Wait untill flashing is finished. Phone will reboot
I hope you have adb driver,so pc can see phone in fastboot mode. You can check it in platform tools folder run cmd and write command fastboot devices. If you see your phone number, then it is ok.

you should download corresponding rom, unpack it on desktop - new folder for example.
then

- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- Clean install For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
--- Update Rom For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh
Wait untill flashing is finished. Phone will reboot
Great support! Thank you very much!!

Can anyone test and confirm if Android Auto works wirelessly on Mi 11 and stable MIUI 13?
I would be very grateful. :emoji_thumbsup:
I am on Miui 13 Weekly 22.1.5/6 and Android Auto does not work wirelessly. Only via USB cable. My device is Mi 11 Ultra and on the A11 before, there was no problem with wirelessly. For 22.1.5/6 I did 2 options of installation a/ clean fastboot and also b/ clean fastboot plus factory reset as recommended in the discussions here. No success with WiFi Android Auto.