MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I encountered same issue as weekly build, other user posted:

"when i delete a photo i can't find the deleted photo in the trash album inside the gallery app,although i managed to find the deleted file in the android/data/com.miui.gallery/files/trashBin location."

On poco f3 stable
My image stabilization cannot be turned on/off. It's not there. Maybe I'm too stupid. If it's a bug, I'm happy to post in bug section.

I deleted camera app data and also restarted.

Thanks guys
Apparently, the missing "Image stabilization" setting is not a bug. They explicitly hide it for specific video modes:
MODE_MIMOJI, MODE_NEW_SLOW_MOTION, MODE_DUMMY_VV, MODE_DUMMY_FILM, MODE_DUMMY_CLONE, MODE_CLONE, MODE_FILM_TIME_FREEZE, MODE_SUPER_NIGHT_VIDEO, MODE_SUPER_MOON, MODE_RECORD_VIDEO, MODE_MI_LIVE, MODE_DUAL_VIDEO.

I don't know what other video modes can be used across the massive amount of Xiaomi devices, but I can say for sure that the setting is available for "Time-lapse" mode (MODE_FAST_MOTION) on my Mi 10.

Hello all, i have following problem. I wanted to update my MI 11 Pro by twrp than it has aborted. I can not restart now into the system only into twrp.
What can i do now? the image is not no find anywhere? Can i upload the image when iam in twrp mode?

when i want to restore it says no OS to find :(

fastboot rom not mean to be flash via twrp.
how to install via fastboot , u can read this :

Thread '[HowTo] Install Fastboot image / Update info no download' https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-fastboot-image-update-info-no-download.64508/

System-wide fonts are not working for me since this stable. Option is turned on in developer settings but if I choose another Font it only applies to system while apps like WhatsApp or Chrome still use the ne MiSans Font. Anything I can try to get it working??
Thanks!

System-wide fonts are not working for me since this stable. Option is turned on in developer settings but if I choose another Font it only applies to system while apps like WhatsApp or Chrome still use the ne MiSans Font. Anything I can try to get it working??
Thanks!
Unable to confirm. Turning off system-wide variable fonts makes everything use Roboto, including Chrome.

Reactions: biscoot
i have RAM drain after update on my MI 11 Ultra. Any suggestions?
It works smooth but somehow less ram is free than before update...Before it was almost all the time 7GB now like 5.

Apparently, the missing "Image stabilization" setting is not a bug. They explicitly hide it for specific video modes:
MODE_MIMOJI, MODE_NEW_SLOW_MOTION, MODE_DUMMY_VV, MODE_DUMMY_FILM, MODE_DUMMY_CLONE, MODE_CLONE, MODE_FILM_TIME_FREEZE, MODE_SUPER_NIGHT_VIDEO, MODE_SUPER_MOON, MODE_RECORD_VIDEO, MODE_MI_LIVE, MODE_DUAL_VIDEO.

I don't know what other video modes can be used across the massive amount of Xiaomi devices, but I can say for sure that the setting is available for "Time-lapse" mode (MODE_FAST_MOTION) on my Mi 10.
Thank you. Just confused that they do not give the option anymore. I used to turn it off on videos at night time because it gave constant refocusing (this kind of "pumping" effect on lights when you see the auto focus refocusing). So it's not a bug, but a feature that you can't turn it off :)

Does NFC work for Google pay on this ROM?
I had problems on Xiaomi EU ROM 12. When Google pay did not want to work on it.
How do bank apps respond on it considering bootloader is unlocked?

Would love to see a few more fonts or at least make roboto system font again. This misans is terrible imho, way too much space in-between.

Reactions: samirglima
Not sure if we both have the same issue encountered. But the bank app I used did not work either in v12.5.12 (Odin). What I did is I deleted the empty TWRP folder in the Files app on my device.

Do you also used recovery rom type? Maybe we have same issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Reactions: Poney70
Unable to confirm. Turning off system-wide variable fonts makes everything use Roboto, including Chrome.
Thanks for your answer, the problem seems to be on my end alone then.
I'd like to have the font look like with MIUI 12 again (Roboto). So if I understand correctly I need to choose Roboto Font in Settings and disable system-wide variable fonts in developer options?
Doing so doesn't look like MIUI 12 in WhatsApp and other apps, launcher looks good.
I'll try again playing with different settings.
Thanks again for your answer.

No issues for me. I am NOT rooted, but unlocked bootloader. User stable 12.5 and now 13 on Poco F3.

I have no issues with banking apps, some examples (German apps)
- Starfinanz
- Traderepublic
- Consors (BNPP)
- N26
- ING-Diba
- DKB
- American Express
- Coinbase
- Binance

I am a Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet) owner, so this ROM is not available for my device yet, but I am using the stable 12.5.9 Xiaomi.eu ROM. I am wondering if you could modify the built-in FM Radio app so it can handle more frequencies.

I cannot know about MIUI 13 yet, but the pre-installed FM Radio app on the stock global ROM and Xiaomi.eu ROM of version 12.5.9 only support frequencies 87.0MHz and up. However, that is not desirable for us residents in Japan, because we use 76.0MHz and up. I briefly tried the Pixel Extended ROM on my Redmi Note 10 Pro and the pre-installed FM Radio app there could be configured to accommodate it (see image below), so the hardware capabilities are clearly there.

Personally I value the FM radio function very much. I do not listen to radio in normal times, but when you are hit by a major natural disaster, radio can still be a vital means of collecting critical information.

AM-JKLWYFjcGTJOb2WorqvXnjGBLkaZL5QbbIp4KFWPtrf5JKKUdKAI8qX0Bahwnb6IhNIQyoWK1RPxiJyZ4UOqxCY208_SkT3KxgCuyfd7R6Qmj5Ff4AF4qi1dMQBrStvHdL_s6_Bxz3VP0SQeIT9Jx9Kr1KA=w400-no-tmp.jpg

Hello everyone,
Downloaded the zip file for Mi 11 ultra from androidfilehost and sourceforge
When trying to install it via TWRP i get an error "invalid file format" tried downloading it several times and got the same message
Checked the MD5 everything is fine

Am i missing something ?

Thanks !

Hello everyone,
Downloaded the zip file for Mi 11 ultra from androidfilehost and sourceforge
When trying to install it via TWRP i get an error "invalid file format" tried downloading it several times and got the same message
Checked the MD5 everything is fine

Am i missing something ?

Thanks !
You missed the part where it is a fastboot ROM, not intended to be flashed with TWRP.

Great, i successfully upgraded Mi 11 Ultra to A12, will come back with feedback and/or if i have any issues

To everyone @ xiaomi.eu team, thank you very much for your hard work !

Reactions: biscoot