MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

when I run fastboot install rom,where to format caches and art because some guy tell me,if I dont format cache it will be drain my battery.

installed 13.0.2.0 stable on my f3, it seems it works normal, but after update i do not get facebook messenger notification sound when screen is locked. messenger is in autostart, locked in recents, allowed all permissions, battery saver - no restrictions. if screen is unlocked i get the sound notification, but when screen is locked i do not. app reinstall does not solve this problem. any suggestions?
have you done a factory reset from menu after install the rom?

Reactions: katerpanne
After mor than 24h with 13 stable version on my Mi 11,
only problem detected it´s backup/restore services from google
are not working. any suggest? ... thanks.

Are dual app working fine?

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 128
Just update my Mi 11 Lite. But why does it feel like there is no difference in the looks? Like, I dont have the new widgets, or the new control center, that kind of stuff that has been show as new features of this version. Is it because the xiaomi.eu doesnt include them or is it specific to my device version?
You can find out by using search function. Was answered multiple times before.
in short: Widgets not included by xiaomi.eu. Control center will be included after reaching beta status (actually it's alpha),

There was a bug in first android 11 ROMs! In Whatsapp, tabbing the downloaded image wouldn't open it and shows that the image need to re-download again and this circle continued every time, so in the last update with using a same folder for both Whatsapp and dual one, this problem solved! But in this update by separating the storage to two (Main and for Dual app) the problem showd up again! This happens mostly for forwarded pictures!
I Flashed the ROM with Update command (Dirty)! Anyone faced this problem? Cleaned installed ones? Any body?

There was a bug in first android 11 ROMs! In Whatsapp, tabbing the downloaded image wouldn't open it and shows that the image need to re-download again and this circle continued every time, so in the last update with using a same folder for both Whatsapp and dual one, this problem solved! But in this update by separating the storage to two (Main and for Dual app) the problem showd up again! This happens mostly for forwarded pictures!
I Flashed the ROM with Update command (Dirty)! Anyone faced this problem? Cleaned installed ones? Any body?
if you read full thread, you will see a lot of recommendations of clean install (format fastboot .bat) and factory reset from menu after installation.
but it´s not mandatory.

Reactions: Poney70 and biscoot
I encountered same issue as weekly build, other user posted:

"when i delete a photo i can't find the deleted photo in the trash album inside the gallery app,although i managed to find the deleted file in the android/data/com.miui.gallery/files/trashBin location."
Anyone with same issue? Permissions?

I have problem with my bank app,when I want enter via fingerprint,app crashed.
Without fingerprint work fine.

Friends, you are spamming everything here with your inability to!
Can you please get used to reading before you write here a thousand times that the flash does not work with twrp.
Right on the first page it is clear that the firmware is only flashed with fastboot. If you have no idea, just leave it alone or read properly before you scream for help! The developers have better things to do than support your laziness!

Hi,
first of all thanks for the great work.
i found that the ROM has problems with pdf files and printing..
Mi PDF App is causing a freeze (for ~10 seconds) and force close whiteout any error message.
trying to send a file to another app like PrinterShare doesn't work. PrinterShare preview and print is blank.
It seems like it's a general print issue.
i can't print anything via the phone.

can someone confirm?

thank you.

Reactions: punchtr
Updated successfully in my Mi11 Pro but these are the issues i noticed so far:
-GPS was not working in the background up until i opened the app (Google Maps and others....)
-Could no longer customize or set dark mode in each individual app
-When pulling the top menu down, the background sometimes didn´t fade away.

I'm going to try to make a clean install and see if those issues get resolved.

Hey, i've got the problem on my MI 11 Ultra that after the update, from MIUI 12.5 to 13 with the windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat file, my touchscreen doesnt respond to any input. In post #587 Ryan_b936 reported the same issue and it worked for him with updating 3x. Is this the only solution since i dont want to loose any files (dont know if he did) or did someone else have another solution :emoji_sweat_smile:

And i would also like to know if i understood correctly :
-Do you always need to use fastboot for an Android Update (i.e. Android 11 to 12)?
-Do you need to update your twrp after the Android 12 upgrade to install newer miui updates (in case the recovery version would be out)?

EDIT: Did the update again, all files still there and touch seems to work again, at least it looks like all is fine atm

Last edited:
Please read the mails above! These questions have been answered so many times! Read post #1! Stop spamming the forum!

- AT THE MOMENT there is only a fastboot-rom available. YOU HAVE TO flash in fastboot-mode via PC using the batch-script in the zip! (install drivers and please check if your phone is recognized by your PC by tiping "fastboot devices". So you can see, if there is a PC connection or driver problem).
- AT THE MOMENT, as far as I know, there is NO "official" TWRP available which can handle Android_12.

=> flashing with TWRP NOT POSSIBLE

Maybe in future there will be twrp and recovery versions... we will see. Thanks to all developers for their great work!

1) Do you use facial unlock ? It may explain why you have this behaviour

2) I saw the suggestion to enable the app drawer (I don't have an A12 device, on A11 it is Parameters > Home screen > Home screen > With App drawer), it has an app search.

3)Yes, you just install via TWRP without wipe. It is explained in the "Installation via TWRP" part of the first post : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-13-stable-release.64441/
Thank you, for urgent reply!

1) Yes I use it, and you are right it is because of it. But anyway, it is very useful function and very strange to see this icon agian and agian. How do you think, will it be fixed in the next stable updates?
2) Ok I got your point, that's working. But I don't really like to use phone with "App drawer", want to use "Classic version" it is more useful for me. In previous version of MIUI 12.5.20 there was option to choose "Serach provider" something like "System search", it was also custom, and really good feature. And it is again strange if system doesn't have its own "Search in the phone" function. Will it be included in the new updates?
3) Ok, got it, I'll deal with it when TWRP update comes.

This is really awesome forum, thanks for you guys a lot, for help!!!

Last edited:
Thank you, for urgent reply!

1) Yes I use it, and you are right it is because of it. But anyway, it is very useful function and very strange to see this icon agian and agian. How do you think, will it be fixed in the next stabe updates?
2) Ok I got your point, that's working. But I don't really like to use phone with "App drawer", want to use "Classic version" it is more useful for me. In previous version of MIUI 12.5.20 there was option to choose "Serach provider" something like "System search", it was also custom, and really good feature. And it is again strange if system doesn't have its own "Search in the phone" function. Will it be included in the new updates?
3) Ok, got it, I'll deal with it when TWRP update comes.

This is really awesome forum, thanks for you guys a lot, for help!!!
1) Nobody knows, maybe it will be tweaked by Google or Xiaomi
2) The old application is not compatible with Android 12.

Reactions: Alradaev