MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

‍Hello Guys, I need professional help at the morning my mi 11 ultra reboot after login sim and Homescreen. It reboots after login from 5 to 120 seconds.. After update to MIUI 13 after 2-3 days it was perfect work, no problems. First Problem today at the morning. I have cleared all app permissions. But it wasn't solved.In safe mode it was the same.
What can I do my phone reboot al the Time

Updating to MIUI 13 with Android 12 is not done in TWRP.
You must perform this update in the fastboot method.

Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system
- Wait until the phone restarts itself.

--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Friends, you are spamming everything here with your inability to!
Can you please get used to reading before you write here a thousand times that the flash does not work with twrp.
Right on the first page it is clear that the firmware is only flashed with fastboot. If you have no idea, just leave it alone or read properly before you scream for help! The developers have better things to do than support your laziness!
You are right, even though I'm confused cause for A11 there are no fastboot guidance. They give guide to boot TWRP vis fastboot, but, I insist, I find this very confusing.

Friends, I need your help as it seems I am a little rusty.

So, I bought a Xiaomi 11, A11, Miui 12.5.smth and waited the 168hrs to unlock it. After unlocking it I tried to flash trwp from first page.
I got a failed message with the error no such partition. After that moment, the phone is no longer detected on usb when I reboot it in fastboot. In device manager nothing happens when I connect the phone in fast boot. However Windows detects it with USB debugging on. Also the phone still boots fine.

Any tips on how to overcome this issue?
I would'n stay on the global ROM as all my Mi units, from my first Mi5 have run only xiaomy.eu roms.

Thanks in advance!

So, I bought a Xiaomi 11, A11, Miui 12.5.smth and waited the 168hrs to unlock it. After unlocking it I tried to flash trwp from first page.
I got a failed message with the error no such partition. After that moment, the phone is no longer detected on usb when I reboot it in fastboot. In device manager nothing happens when I connect the phone in fast boot. However Windows detects it with USB debugging on. Also the phone still boots fine.

I would'n stay on the global ROM as all my Mi units, from my first Mi5 have run only xiaomy.eu roms.

Thanks in advance!
Because maybe you haven't bothered reading anything, not even just a few posts above

1) Nobody knows, maybe it will be tweaked by Google or Xiaomi
2) The old application is not compatible with Android 12.
Most likely it won't fix anything. This feature appears to be taken from iOS.
Example: When you turn on the recorder, the audio recording icon appears at the top

1 Answer. It means that an app has used your camera recently - in this case, the Camera app. If you see an orange dot at the top of your screen, then an app is recording audio. If you see a green dot, then an app is recording video (with or without audio)

Because maybe you haven't bothered reading anything, not even just a few posts above
I assure you I have read.
I've unlocked it, I've installed drivers and I am running Android 11, not 12 as it is the case in the above posts. It's not the first phone that I've used twrp and custom rom with.

Can you be more specific? I'm not saying that I didn't missed something, but at this point in the night I really cannot grasp it.

Thanks!

The moment you know you ****ed up...fastboot ROM only for venus...

Still, could anyone give me a hint on how to repair fastboot?

Start your phone in fastboot and check if the miflashtool see it. If yes, just flash the global Rom, but dont lock the bootloader.

Reactions: katerpanne

Thanks in advance!

friend, search button is there for u to used it.
let me spoonfeed u :
Thread '[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra' https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...iaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi11-pro-ultra.59486/

Please read the mails above! These questions have been answered so many times! Read post #1! Stop spamming the forum!

- AT THE MOMENT there is only a fastboot-rom available. YOU HAVE TO flash in fastboot-mode via PC using the batch-script in the zip! (install drivers and please check if your phone is recognized by your PC by tiping "fastboot devices". So you can see, if there is a PC connection or driver problem).
- AT THE MOMENT, as far as I know, there is NO "official" TWRP available which can handle Android_12.

=> flashing with TWRP NOT POSSIBLE

Maybe in future there will be twrp and recovery versions... we will see. Thanks to all developers for their great work!
@devs
Maybe it might be a good idea to add just this complete text/info right to the first post. For me from the first post it was not clear that twrp is not possible currently on Android 12. Thanks.

Reactions: Gralfitox
You are right, even though I'm confused cause for A11 there are no fastboot guidance. They give guide to boot TWRP vis fastboot, but, I insist, I find this very confusing.
Same for me the description seems a bit confusing for me. There is something about twrp and fastboot. But nothing about okay hey twrp currently not possible in Android 12 just fastboot possible. This info is missing in the first post. As I wrote above might be a good idea to add it.

You are ridiculous dude ... Why we can't asking about new releases without to be sanctioned?
I don't think they can change the need of data format. Weekly roms are a complete different code basis than the stable ones. Maybe you can try it without data formating but I suppose this would end in a very unstable, disastrous and maybe not even booting rom. But that's just a guess, I haven't tried it.

Reactions: Soad1337
Start your phone in fastboot and check if the miflashtool see it. If yes, just flash the global Rom, but dont lock the bootloader.
MiFlashTool doesn't see it. Windows does not detect the phone in fastboot.
I should have kept my eyes wide open. But this is a scenario that could happen when one has walked on this path so many times. I've flashed custom ROMs on all my family's phones, never having the slightest issue. That's why in this case i've read between the lines, or so I thought.

When I tried to flash TWRP, it sent the payload but did not write anything so I do not understand what happened and why is not seen anymore in fastboot by windows. Now I just need to fix that :p

Last edited:
MiFlashTool doesn't see it. Windows does not detect the phone in fastboot.
I should have kept my eyes wide open. But this is a scenario that could happen when one has walked on this path so many times. I've flashed custom ROMs on all my family's phones, never having the slightest issue. That's why in this case i've read between the lines, or so I thought.

When I tried to flash TWRP, it sent the payload but did not write anything so I do not understand what happened and why is not seen anymore in fastboot by windows. Now I just need to fix that :p
reinstall the drivers and what did you do? did you try to flash fastboot.img with twrp or did you use a wrong version for your phone?

dont try to flash twrp, boot twrp
fastboot boot twrp.img

if nothing will help, feel free to contact
Unbrick service via Telegram (by example: @*spam*paid*service*)

reinstall the drivers and what did you do? did you try to flash fastboot.img with twrp or did you use a wrong version for your phone?

dont try to flash twrp, boot twrp
fastboot boot twrp.img

if nothing will help, feel free to contact
Unbrick service via Telegram (by example: @*spam*paid*service*)
I had the drivers already installed on my laptop.
After unlocking it, I copied the miui 13 to internal then in fastboot I tried to flash twrp.

It sent the twrp image but then threw the error no such partition. After this point, windows does not detect it in fastboot anymore ( as an usb device , there is no sound when plugging in the phone and I cannot see it as a device in Device Manager).
I did not get to the part of flashing the actual ROM.

Last edited:
I had the drivers already installed on my laptop.
After unlocking it, I copied the miui 13 to internal then in fastboot I tried to flash twrp.

It sent the twrp image but then threw the error no such partition. After this point, windows does not detect it in fastboot anymore ( as an usb device , there is no sound when plugging in the phone and I cannot see it as a device in Device Manager).
I did not get to the part of flashing the actual ROM.
no such partition, coz of no recovery partition - see my description. thats normal but it should not have to do anything with fastboot is not working any longer