MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

currently using this rom on my poco f3/redmi k40 miui 13.0.2, i wanted to have miui 13 chinese control panel & widgets which is not present on this rom, can i install it via root without any problem?

Everything is fine for me. did not factory reset from android 11 to android 12 and no storage problems for me!

I just reset permissions app because of battery drain.
how do reset the permissions app ? i have the same problem for battery draining, thx

how do reset the permissions app ? i have the same problem for battery draining, thx
Telegram, WhatsApp, Gmail, MI Backup issues
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-13-stable-release.64441/page-11#post-643587
--------------------------------------------------
Settings> about phone> factory settings> erase everything

Permission app issues - clear data & cache
-> Settings > apps > manage apps > click "show all apps" from top right menu
-> Search for permissions
--------------------------------------------------
Fix it with giving that app all permission in first turn on

Reactions: geoorg and M@$$1
Does google assistant ("Hey Google") work while phone is locked, on this ROM? On my Poco F3 i can't make it work.

Thank you for the quick reply.
Also something else, sharing through Files app is not working. Tried to search with the tool, if there is an answer, but can't find something.

Has anyone installed 13.0.5 on MI 11 venus . I am not getting incoming call notification when someone calls ? Like I can hear the tone but nothing to pick the call. I have done a fastboot on 13.0.4 to 13.0.5 without clean format. Can anyone please update asap. What is going on > Can we downgrade on 13.0.5 to 13.0.4 ? will it fix the issue ? Please help.

Thanks

how about from A 12 to A 13 ? Were you able to download gmail attachment without factory reset ? Try for an old gmail attachment from the inbox. Everyone had issues. Its on Mi 11. Developers have confirmed it as well that it has some storage problems. I am puzzled you dint have one.
I had no problem with storage from A11 to A12! I don't think that everyone faced with this error..

Hi, "Side Panel Shortcuts" in lock screen are quite useless. Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G has IR sensor and it had Mi Remote in lockscreen instead "Side Panel Shortcuts" previously. Is it possible to change "Side Panel Shortcuts" to Mi Remote?

Hi guys,

I saw today that there is a new rom 13.0.5 available. I already have fastboot 13.0.4. DO I need to update via TWRP recovery or fastboot again ? Do I need to reformat again or any factory reset needed like it was on 13.0.4. Please advise. Appreciate it. No details mentioned for upgrade from 13.0.4 on the first page.

Thanks
RP
i change from 13.0.4 EU stable stable to 13.0.5 EU stable via Fastboot, no factory reset, no format.. all it´s running ok.

Reactions: katerpanne
After my 11 ultra flash from eu rom 12.5.11 to 13 i feel the battery drain little bit faster than my previous version. Line app camera also can't use will crash.

Hey guys,
I flashed MIUI 13 weekly to my MI 10 ultra from MIUI 12.5.10 Stable.
I am getting frustrated with the weekly ROM due to bugs.
How can I downgrade from MUI13 weekly to MIUI 12 stable given that A12 doesn't support TWRP flashing and my MIUI12 ROM is TWRP? I can't find fastboot ROM for my phone.
I am stuck. Please HELP.
ALSO, if full wipe is needed, how do I wipe it? While flashing?
I think not, wanted to do the same. Mi 11 has anti roll back and will brick? Unless you have access to edl account

Hey guys,
I flashed MIUI 13 weekly to my MI 10 ultra from MIUI 12.5.10 Stable.
I am getting frustrated with the weekly ROM due to bugs.
How can I downgrade from MUI13 weekly to MIUI 12 stable given that A12 doesn't support TWRP flashing and my MIUI12 ROM is TWRP? I can't find fastboot ROM for my phone.
I am stuck. Please HELP.
ALSO, if full wipe is needed, how do I wipe it? While flashing?
already answered in the weekly thread. Please dont double post .... thx

Reactions: biscoot
Not fix problem still be found
Which banking app and how did you upgrade? Upgraded or fresh install? Major updates (eg from A11 to A12) I would always suggest to o fresh install.

I have no issues with banking apps and the finger print...and I use 10+ (different banks, multiple credit cards plus crypo (Coinbase, Binance).

Reactions: Will197
Hi,
someone who is using a smartwatch (in my case amazfit gtr 2)? Since MIUI13 it isn't automatically connecting as BT audio device for call handling. The BT connecting in the companion app (notify & fitness) is working well instead.

Thank's for any help or hints.

Hi,
someone who is using a smartwatch (in my case amazfit gtr 2)? Since MIUI13 it isn't automatically connecting as BT audio device for call handling. The BT connecting in the companion app (notify & fitness) is working well instead.

Thank's for any help or hints.
I have no issues with Zepp and my GTR2. I don't use notify for Amazfit anymore, but the setup with notify for Amazfit is often troublesome because there are many things to consider when doing the setup....I still hope that one day all data will be synced with Google Fit, right now all my workouts (Gym, Swimming) are not synced, but this a general Amazfit issue.

Is your GTR2 working when only using Zepp? My watch works fine with Zepp and is also used to unlock my screen.

I have no issues with Zepp and my GTR2. I don't use notify for Amazfit anymore, but the setup with notify for Amazfit is often troublesome because there are many things to consider when doing the setup....I still hope that one day all data will be synced with Google Fit, right now all my workouts (Gym, Swimming) are not synced, but this a general Amazfit issue.

Is your GTR2 working when only using Zepp? My watch works fine with Zepp and is also used to unlock my screen.
Thank's for your answer. The communication with the notify app is not the problem. This is working fine. It is possible to pair it with the standard BT settings of the OS, to connect just the call function. Then you are able to pick up the call with the watch. I need to force reconnecting manually in the BT device list. Usually and previously in A11/MIUI12.5 it was automatically establishing the BT connecting after rebooting the phone or loosing the BT connecting.
Again, with the companion App, either Notify or Zepp, there are no issues.

Reactions: moskito99
Thank's for your answer. The communication with the notify app is not the problem. This is working fine. It is possible to pair it with the standard BT settings of the OS, to connect just the call function. Then you are able to pick up the call with the watch. I need to force reconnecting manually in the BT device list. Usually and previously in A11/MIUI12.5 it was automatically establishing the BT connecting after rebooting the phone or loosing the BT connecting.
Again, with the companion App, either Notify or Zepp, there are no issues.
Got it. I will try if my call via Watch is working without issue and report back :)

Reactions: Marcaay
Got it. I will try if my call via Watch is working without issue and report back :)
Calls are working for me. Just did brief testing with my office phone if I can hear TV in the other room and I could. Usually I don't use calls via Watch :) But it seems to work :) And I also did not loose connection. Made 3 or 4 calls and had no issues syncing the watch after that....BUT...I only use Zepp....Notify for Amazfit is usually set up either in parallel to Zepp...or as the only app without Zepp...I think its possible that issue comes from there...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-17-14-26-46-246_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-17-14-26-46-246_com.android.settings.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Reactions: Marcaay