MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Calls are working for me. Just did brief testing with my office phone if I can hear TV in the other room and I could. Usually I don't use calls via Watch :) But it seems to work :)
We are on the way
That it works is the expectation. But, the detailed issue is now, that the BT connecting between the phone and the watch is not established automatically, if it was lost or after phone boots.

Please try to connect (as you see in your screenshot), then reboot the phone and check if it will connect again, without pressing manually at "Amazfit GTR 2...".

We are on the way
That it works is the expectation. But, the detailed issue is now, that the BT connecting between the phone and the watch is not established automatically, if it was lost or after phone boots.

Please try to connect (as you see in your screenshot), then reboot the phone and check if it will connect again, without pressing manually at "Amazfit GTR 2...".
Rebooted....reconnected automatically on BT, used Zepp without issues and was also able to listen to my TV in the living room via call from office phone :) No issues for me.

Reactions: Marcaay
Poco F3 Global
Fastboot First install
Play Store Not work
I can't download apps
I give error "Can't download *appname*

Hi, i have a Mi9, now my rom is 12.5 eu, to update it to miui 13 eu, I have to do an hard reset or just flash it from recovery? Thanks

Poco F3 Global
Fastboot First install
Play Store Not work
I can't download apps
I give error "Can't download *appname*
This happened to me only with Chrome. Downloaded manually and installed, since then Chrome works normal and was also updated via Playstore

We are on the way

Let me just add...I am on weekly build, but before I was on Stable 13 and had also no issues with my GTR2 and its reconnection when rebooting the phone. Just switched to weekly builds to have update more often :)

I have some bugs rightnow. When i boot up and have to enter my sim pin, the fingerprint is on that i cant enter the "8".
And when i google something and click on links like reddit or youtube, it doesnt start the installed app but instead it opens in the browser.
BTW, i am on star.

I have some bugs rightnow. When i boot up and have to enter my sim pin, the fingerprint is on that i cant enter the "8".
And when i google something and click on links like reddit or youtube, it doesnt start the installed app but instead it opens in the browser.
BTW, i am on star.
The fingerprint bug is already in the "Know issues" sticky.

Hi , So far so good. Charging now no issue, normal time 48min to 100%.Also power charging indicator 55W.nice. Only problem no notification on Gmail. Try everything, no result. Thx for the rom! Keep the good work men!

Fm mi 11

Last edited:
I`m using stable Rom in Mi 11 Ultra now.
IT feels super laggy, 120hz is in. Someone else got an laggy System?
I Seen that Chrome Browser/Webviewer is laggy in my Mi 11 Ultra since last update from Google Play Store - On my S7+ Samsung Tablet the Same. Next time will be fixed by Google.

Otherwiese it is the First final Major update to Android 12 Works great.

We wait for the next Update so Bugs will be fixed by Developer. Thx to all that for the Hard Work.

currently using this rom on my poco f3/redmi k40 miui 13.0.2, i wanted to have miui 13 chinese control panel & widgets which is not present on this rom, can i install it via root without any problem?

Just made a clean flash from weekly, than made a factory reset. Everything is ok except random reboots. Phone ceep rebooting itself anytime (2-3 times a day). It can happen during incomeing call or at night. What should I do? Someone have same problem?

hi guys, i didn't understand if the stable rom is already available for a Mi note 10 lite, i read the model in the first page list but i can't find the rom, what is the situation? thanks

Just made a clean flash from weekly, than made a factory reset. Everything is ok except random reboots. Phone ceep rebooting itself anytime (2-3 times a day). It can happen during incomeing call or at night. What should I do? Someone have same problem?

no random reboots for me non mi11, what is your phone?

Hi guys, i tried googling it, but couldn't find the answer, so I'll ask here. I know you cannot go from weekly to stable without a full wipe, but if i go from weekly miui 12.5 to stable 13, is that possible without a full wipe? As it will be a 100% update from miui 12.5, I'm sure it won't be a downgrade. I won't be getting miui 13 anytime soon as the stable for my phone hasn't been released yet, but just wanted to know so I can be prepared for when it is released (poco f2 pro).

Many thanks for whoever knows the answer

Hi guys, i tried googling it, but couldn't find the answer, so I'll ask here. I know you cannot go from weekly to stable without a full wipe, but if i go from weekly miui 12.5 to stable 13, is that possible without a full wipe? As it will be a 100% update from miui 12.5, I'm sure it won't be a downgrade. I won't be getting miui 13 anytime soon as the stable for my phone hasn't been released yet, but just wanted to know so I can be prepared for when it is released (poco f2 pro).

Many thanks for whoever knows the answer
You can try and see what it happens. I suppose that this kind of update can be dirty..