MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi guys, i tried googling it, but couldn't find the answer, so I'll ask here. I know you cannot go from weekly to stable without a full wipe, but if i go from weekly miui 12.5 to stable 13, is that possible without a full wipe? As it will be a 100% update from miui 12.5, I'm sure it won't be a downgrade. I won't be getting miui 13 anytime soon as the stable for my phone hasn't been released yet, but just wanted to know so I can be prepared for when it is released (poco f2 pro).

Many thanks for whoever knows the answer
look here... format is recommended. you have answered your question by yourself

Hi guys, i tried googling it, but couldn't find the answer, so I'll ask here. I know you cannot go from weekly to stable without a full wipe, but if i go from weekly miui 12.5 to stable 13, is that possible without a full wipe? As it will be a 100% update from miui 12.5, I'm sure it won't be a downgrade. I won't be getting miui 13 anytime soon as the stable for my phone hasn't been released yet, but just wanted to know so I can be prepared for when it is released (poco f2 pro).

Many thanks for whoever knows the answer
Just done this, initially it was showing waiting for the device, then figured it out it was due to Windows 11, I had to manually install ADB Drivers for windows 11.
Just flashed with Stables Release 13.0.5, I was previously on some 12 Beta Release. I didn't format all the data, I was keeping the old data. It all works fine, the first boot will take several minutes up to 10.
The biggest issue I have with this phone is the camera focus is not working, autofocus at all.

Reactions: GabrielHung
mi 11 ultra
hey, i'm using the Mi11U too and have no reboot issues. i did a backup of my personal files and executed the first_install script.
i came from the latest MIUI 12 weekly rom.

i guess it's not a good way to dirty flash from MIUI 12 to 13.

maybe you should think about backup your files and run the first install script instead of the update script.

best regards

look here ... its mentioned 3697 times ....
It's useless, it's useless, it's useless.
200w.webp

I Seen that Chrome Browser/Webviewer is laggy in my Mi 11 Ultra since last update from Google Play Store - On my S7+ Samsung Tablet the Same. Next time will be fixed by Google.

Otherwiese it is the First final Major update to Android 12 Works great.

We wait for the next Update so Bugs will be fixed by Developer. Thx to all that for the Hard Work.
Hey there, its not only browser, i use only Microsoft Edge btw. Its the whole system that feels Like its lagging, Like U Play on 60hz and Swap over to 165hz. It feels stuttering in every scenario, Like scrolling, opening / closing Apps and so on. Guess, i go back to 12.5 enhanced, last Version. All in all it felt way better.

Apologies if that has been asked or answered before. I searched this and other threads but couldnt find an answer.

I have a new Xiaomi 12 Pro chinese version on my hands which is basically useless as FCM push notifications dont work on it. I am trying to find out if the Xiaomi.Eu Rom is planned to add support for the 12 series or not? Not asking when, just IF it will or not. As if there are no immediate plans il just sell the device.

Thanks for any feedback :)

Apologies if that has been asked or answered before. I searched this and other threads but couldnt find an answer.

I have a new Xiaomi 12 Pro chinese version on my hands which is basically useless as FCM push notifications dont work on it. I am trying to find out if the Xiaomi.Eu Rom is planned to add support for the 12 series or not? Not asking when, just IF it will or not. As if there are no immediate plans il just sell the device.

Thanks for any feedback :)
a topic MI12 is here…

Reactions: biscoot
Hello,

since MIUI 12, unfortunately, the Nova Launcher no longer works properly. Can anyone tell me if this has changed again under MIUI 13 and Nova works again without problems?

Hello,

since MIUI 12, unfortunately, the Nova Launcher no longer works properly. Can anyone tell me if this has changed again under MIUI 13 and Nova works again without problems?
No change, you could see it here:

Hello,

I'm actually quite happy with nova and miui 12.5 :) what's your drama? But I suppose we should discuss this in the 12 thread.

Guys, please forgive me for my English

In order to update my MI 11 Global from Xiaomi.EU 12.5.16 to MIUI 13, I pulled out so much hair on my head that you can’t even imagine.

I did everything right, USB debugging (enabled), backups, etc. I enter the phone into Fastboot mode, run .bat "first_install_with_data_format" at first everything is fine, but at the end it started to pour errors and hung, as a result, the FASTBOOT picture disappeared and the phone turned into a "BRICK":eek:. I tried all the options, but in the end I had to restore (and successfully) through the Test Point (EDL):(, as a result I rolled everything back to 12.5.9 Global and now (also not without dancing with a tambourine), but I was still able to update to MIUI 13, the phone also poured errors during installation, but this time everything + - worked out!:emoji_blush:

I'm waiting now when it will be possible to update again on TWRP

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-19-11-06-23-269_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-19-11-06-23-269_com.android.settings.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 548
For all Mi 11 Ultra users ... I did a fresh install of 13 stable (with wipe). For me the battery is very good. I am not sure if better but I can't notice a negative difference yet. I don't have any issues with storage for apps like Gmail at all. Everything else seems to work very well and smoother than 12.x .

On my Xiaomi 11 Ultra I noticed today that there isn't anymore a trash folder where eliminated photos remain during 30 days as previously.
I only found a "Trash" folder within the gallery under "Albums" (encl. printscreen) but it is EMPTY. Is that due to a bug on MIUI 13 ?
If I use the Google Photos app to eliminate a photo, it goes into the included bin from where I can recover any accidentally eliminated photo.
So i lost a burst photo (95 images...) due to that disappeared stock gallery folder...
Unless it has gone into another place which I did not find ?
Very thankful any help / explanation.

Attachments

• MIUI13 gallery trash.jpg
    MIUI13 gallery trash.jpg
    630.3 KB · Views: 202
On my Xiaomi 11 Ultra I noticed today that there isn't anymore a trash folder where eliminated photos remain during 30 days as previously.
I only found a "Trash" folder within the gallery under "Albums" (encl. printscreen) but it is EMPTY. Is that due to a bug on MIUI 13 ?
If I use the Google Photos app to eliminate a photo, it goes into the included bin from where I can recover any accidentally eliminated photo.
So i lost a burst photo (95 images...) due to that disappeared stock gallery folder...
Unless it has gone into another place which I did not find ?
Very thankful any help / explanation.
That's strange, I also have the 11 ultra and got the bin. Any pictures I delete, end up in the bin for 30 days or until I empty the bin sooner.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-19-17-19-45-299_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-19-17-19-45-299_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 157
That's strange, I also have the 11 ultra and got the bin. Any pictures I delete, end up in the bin for 30 days or until I empty the bin sooner.
are you on stable A11 / MIUI13 version? your printscreen shows that your gallery does NOT show all the Media types like on mine, i.e. Portrait, 8K, GIF
but only Dynamic and Burst. As you can see in my printscreen the folder "Trash bin" is completly missing on mine.
So I wonder really what happens, is it a bug? What shall I do?
In the meantime I will use the Google Photos app instead of stock gallery, that's all I can do ...

Anybody seen or flash today's new update for Poco F3 HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.3.0.SKHCNXM ?
According to updater app im "up to date" with 13.0.2, it has been saying there is a new update btw, but no update when i tap on check for updates.

Downloading, im guessing since this are Fastboot updates they wont work with OTA as they need the fastboot process?

PS: Is there a changelog for this one? Thanks.

Last edited:
are you on stable A11 / MIUI13 version? your printscreen shows that your gallery does NOT show all the Media types like on mine, i.e. Portrait, 8K, GIF
but only Dynamic and Burst. As you can see in my printscreen the folder "Trash bin" is completly missing on mine.
So I wonder really what happens, is it a bug? What shall I do?
In the meantime I will use the Google Photos app instead of stock gallery, that's all I can do ...
yes, stable 13.0.5.0 xiaomi.eu. It says Android 12 SKQ1.211006.001. I think media types depend on the files you have on your phone. I probably don't have your types on my phone. Maybe check the app info, clear cache, delete default values?

Attachments

• IMG_20220119_182651.jpg
    IMG_20220119_182651.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 182