MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I have recorded a video, Watch of this can explain the bug

Sometimes, the blacks become like the previous photos.
I had the same issue it is a bug. If i am not wrong messing up with some screen settings solved my issue. Try to turning on reading mode and then turn it of. And change color settings. See if that helps. It worked for me. By the way it is not about miui 13 i had the same issue with xiaomi eu miui 12.5 too.

EDIT:My device is courbet and this problem didn't exist in global rom.

Last edited:
Reactions: mvenezia00
Nada. It seems that this bug appears Always with the settings app.. but if i use a display tester, Black Is black

this is still happening 60 and 90Hz, i have not 120.
I had the same issue it is a bug. If i am not wrong messing up with some screen settings solved my issue. Try to turning on reading mode and then turn it of. And change color settings. See if that helps. It worked for me. By the way it is not about miui 13 i had the same issue with xiaomi eu miui 12.5 too.

EDIT:My device is courbet and this problem didn't exist in global rom.
Yet, nothing to do with our ROM.

Hello there, I've got a weird problem and can't seem to fix it.

I was on MIUI12.5 on my Poco F3 and wanted to start clean, so I used the MIUI 13 batch with data reset in it.

Everything working now, except that if I install extra Apps (new browser, youtube, and so on) I never get asked for the usual "Which app to open X", I can set them as a default in system settings, but I can't set a second app this way to work with some different files / links.

Is this a known MIUI / A12 problem / feature? Or am I doing something totally wrong here and don't notice it?
I already was in "Settings -> Apps -> [...] -> Applinks" but clicking anything there doesn't enable or disable anything, at all. So I can't set a second app to open specific links and it always autos, to whatever is set as Default App.

And I've noticed that I've getting a lot of "Chain Start" messages, never had that on MIUI12.5 ... what exactly is that? (So far I allow it all the time).

Last edited:
News.. I have reinstalled eea version stock, global stock and xiaomi.eu. ATM the only rom that doesn't do this thing is the eu stock (eea). This bug will appear every time you reboot the phone. The only workaround that i found is to change from dark to light mode and dark mode again. (If someone has the same bug, they can try this and tell me if it works.)

Last edited:
Reactions: JakSpoon
Yet, nothing to do with our ROM.
It doesn't only occur in the settings app. Every app that has amoled black background have that problem(Reddit amoled theme or yt vanced amoled). If you view lighter colors on the black background amoled blacks are turning into grayish (lighter) blacks.

Safety Net always was OK, tested with YASNAC and Safety Net Test, but suddenly Google Pay says I am rooted or the system is modifyed... (I am not, I do not use Magisk, just fastbooted the ROM) and I am unable to use it... (13.0.3.0) Poco F3, cleared cache from Google Services, re-installed GPay and still the same, is only on GPay since Google Play Store says I'm fine

Anyone else¿?
Randomly fixed itself today...

So, i installed the MIUI 13 on the mi 11 lite 4g. The Only thing that i notice are Blacks... Sometimes they are not totally Black. Like they become grey with a strange texture. What can this be? I made a photo. The amoled Black Is the One without lines
Hi! I had the same problem with mi 11 lite 5g with stock rom. I think that's not rom problem or maybe a problem at all. It seems to be just like that. So, no bug.

Reactions: tzifosf1
Can anyone help me with which version of miui13.0 to download. The version I have on my mi11 ultra today is V12.5.20.0.RKACNXM I think it is a Eu version

Hi everybody
I did the last update on my Mix 4 (13.0.4.0)
Everything works fine. But today I found a problem. It's impossible to cast my phone's screen on any android device (TV, Mi Box...)
It connects I can change the volume or use the remote function but I can't cast my screen.
If someone has an idea.
Thanks for the help and sorry for my English.

Reactions: Ablo10
It doesn't only occur in the settings app. Every app that has amoled black background have that problem(Reddit amoled theme or yt vanced amoled). If you view lighter colors on the black background amoled blacks are turning into grayish (lighter) blacks.
Try to comprehend what I wrote.

Reactions: biscoot
Probably Xiaomi's fault on Poco F3, nevertheless I do mention it here: the magnification is actually not usable since upgrade to Android 12 due to a lagging, long delay following the finger.

Attachments

• ScreenRecorder.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 100
Reactions: PUKAVEC

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-14-09-34-06-557_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-14-09-34-06-557_com.android.settings.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 281
If a specific app has issues with this rom, should it be reported here or somewhere else, sorry for te question? The app is from my tv company to see the tv using my mobile and it worked ok with the global but it doesn't with this rom, so not sure if this would be even check being a specific app.

If a specific app has issues with this rom, should it be reported here or somewhere else, sorry for te question? The app is from my tv company to see the tv using my mobile and it worked ok with the global but it doesn't with this rom, so not sure if this would be even check being a specific app.
We can't provide support for arbitrary third-party apps...

Reactions: biscoot
We can't provide support for arbitrary third-party apps...
got it, it is just weird that the app wont play anything showing an error to close any video output connected to the cell phone, when there is no video output connected and Im am not casting anything, still the app is thinking that I am trying to play the video on a different output than the cell screen. App works ok in the global rom, so certainly there is a configuration that is not correct on this rom affecting the app, well wasn't expecting a fix, still wanted to ask.

got it, it is just weird that the app wont play anything showing an error to close any video output connected to the cell phone, when there is no video output connected and Im am not casting anything, still the app is thinking that I am trying to play the video on a different output than the cell screen. App works ok in the global rom, so certainly there is a configuration that is not correct on this rom affecting the app, well wasn't expecting a fix, still wanted to ask.
You realize that you haven't even mentioned which device you're talking about and which ROM version...