MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Its work to me!
But from 12.5 on my mi9t pro end now to my mi11t pro when you hide a video in stock file manager after restarting the phone the video is brick end cant watch anymore. The problem is not solve over year
0179c734585026873e20aaf801de418e.jpg

Изпратено от моят 2107113SG с помощта на Tapatalk
I guess he was talking about dark mode option for individual apps that is not working yet.

Reactions: Aft3rsh0k
As far as I understand, it works as intended by Xiaomi

The feature is not modified by Xiaomi.eu, so it is pointless to post about it expecting a change, as said in the known issues thread.

Last edited:
Anyone else having problems with Google Pixel Buds? I'm coming from MIUI 12 beta and every think runs fine. Upgraded to MIUI 13 stable and the "Pixel Buds" app says "no buds connected". After resetting the buds, my Poco F3 finds the buds and connect to it. But the installation within the app hangs at the step, grant permission for "connect to nearby devices". The permission is granted, but the app doesn't recognice this.
I have exactly that same issue. Seems like this version doesn't have nearby devices option

Reactions: Joe_User
Unfortunaly i've got boot loop on this release twice on Xiaomi12, it was some strange, the phone worked good, i came into settings and find any update for security, i allowed to install it, but it lost the SIM and restart after some seconds. After 3-5 restarts, it starts to boo into recovery. I did wipe data and install again. It works yet, but i'm afraid, it's be crash one more time

Unfortunaly i've got boot loop on this release twice on Xiaomi12, it was some strange, the phone worked good, i came into settings and find any update for security, i allowed to install it, but it lost the SIM and restart after some seconds. After 3-5 restarts, it starts to boo into recovery. I did wipe data and install again. It works yet, but i'm afraid, it's be crash one more time
Information about your device would be nice.

Hi guys, I need help. I was updating my Redmi Note 10 Pro to the latest version (13.0.4 global), ran the update script on windows, but the phone got disconnected from the usb cable mid-process. Now the phone doesnt turn on, PC makes sound when the phone is connected, but the script doesnt detect it.

For me (Mi11) everything worked fine, from installation to operating the system. All apps I used so far work fine as well, except for BookBeat. The App keeps crashing after a few seconds. Nothing that really worries me, just wanted to mention it.
Thanks again for your awesome works devs!

Hello community. I want to ask about if Netflix can play video at Full HD (also HDR) after update?

After update my phone Mi 11 Lite 5G / Renoir. On settings of Netflix i can see only SD reproduction. I tried clean install, dirty install and nothing.

When I try to download the certificate says: couldn't download the certificate. Error -10005
Did you ever got it to work? on my Poco F3 i went into Fingerprint options and got the certificate for Widevine L1 payments, it worked fine after, you just need to delete Netflix app data, this also worked with Prime Video.

Hi guys. Thnx again for another amazing job.

Fast and smooth on my K40 pro. Installed without any problem.

Only issue is a battery drain when im watching YT (vanced) videos or anyother video.

Anyone have the same problem?

Hi guys. Thnx again for another amazing job.

Fast and smooth on my K40 pro. Installed without any problem.

Only issue is a battery drain when im watching YT (vanced) videos or anyother video.

Anyone have the same problem?
We all have battery drain when watching any kind of video.
I also have very little drain in standby mode. seems so strange.

Hi, I have installed 13.0.3 on my Poco F3, there is no way I can hide the accessibility link ? It has appeared since the first boot.

Edit: solved its a color correction shortcut.

Attachments

• photo_2022-02-22_08-59-57.jpg
    photo_2022-02-22_08-59-57.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 793
Last edited:
Hi, I have installed 13.0.3 on my Poco F3, there is no way I can hide the accessibility link ? It has appeared since the first boot.
I had the same om my mi 11 ultra. Couldn't get rid of the button, but I noticed the button displayed an app icon. I de-installed the app (and later re-installed it) and the button disappeared. Apparently this app had access or used some accessibility option that caused the button to show on screen. After re-installing the app the button didn't show again (looks like I had activated some accessibility in the past with this app).

hello everybody!

phone - mi 11 pro.

i have 2 questions:

1) is it possible to link a flashlight to back sensor panel?
2) what about 4g aggregation? i see only 5g aggregation in settings, no 4g (for LTE, for example). is it possible to enable it? as i know, the smartphone has a possibility to do that, so it seems the software restriction (i have 4g only on mi 11 pro, but have 4g+ on my honor 8 in same location)

thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I had the same om my mi 11 ultra. Couldn't get rid of the button, but I noticed the button displayed an app icon. I de-installed the app (and later re-installed it) and the button disappeared. Apparently this app had access or used some accessibility option that caused the button to show on screen. After re-installing the app the button didn't show again (looks like I had activated some accessibility in the past with this app).
I font I don't have any apps installed with this icon
I don't have any apps with that icon.

Attachments

• IMG_20220222_121419.jpg
    IMG_20220222_121419.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 140