MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello, I got Update Announcement on my Mi10T Pro for MIUI 13.0.1.0.

Question is: On weekly camera is broken for longer time now. Does the changelog of the stable update mean that the camera is broken on MIUI 13 stable too from now on?? So no further updates for Mi10T Pro?
Yes, as we have confirmed with a tester...

Reactions: biscoot
OK Ty for confirmation.
Before you edited your reply, you asked "what is wrong with Xiaomi?"...
Nothing is wrong with Xiaomi. Mi 10T Pro does not exist in China, so China ROM for Mi 10T comes without camera modules for Mi 10T Pro's 108MP sensor.
We probably should have used Global ROM as base for Mi 10T Pro from the start, even if that means no Beta ROMs and slower Stable ROM releases, because right now it delays the release for Redmi K30S Pro/Mi 10T, for which the China ROM was intended.

We don't know what to do yet about this Stable. Might wait for a Global Stable MIUI 13 to see if camera has been updated there...

Before you edited your reply, you asked "what is wrong with Xiaomi?"...
Nothing is wrong with Xiaomi. Mi 10T Pro does not exist in China, so China ROM for Mi 10T comes without camera modules for Mi 10T Pro's 108MP sensor.
We probably should have used Global ROM as base for Mi 10T Pro from the start, even if that means no Beta ROMs and slower Stable ROM releases, because right now it delays the release for Redmi K30S Pro/Mi 10T, for which the China ROM was intended.

We don't know what to do yet about this Stable. Might wait for a Global Stable MIUI 13 to see if camera has been updated there...
My earlier post wasnt ment to be offensive into your direction. Thats why I edited it afterwards to avoid misunderstandings. Thanks for the clarification.

Hi, I'm on redmi K30 pro, how can I install it ? I'm on android 11 so just need to launch the script ? the installation instructions are not very clear... :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Hi, I'm on redmi K30 pro, how can I install it ? I'm on android 11 so just need to launch the script ? the installation instructions are not very clear... :emoji_disappointed_relieved:
the instruction is direct . unpacked the zip files, put phone in fastboot mode, run update script, let phone update ( takes time for update ).after update success phone will reboot itself

Reactions: arifesat and jin_60
the instruction is direct . unpacked the zip files, put phone in fastboot mode, run update script, let phone update ( takes time for update ).after update success phone will reboot itself
Thx, it was not clear if these instructions was for android 12 or 11 & 12

Thx, it was not clear if these instructions was for android 12 or 11 & 12
Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh
Yep, but I have A11 on my device...

Xiaomi devices on A11:
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP or TWRP.ME
I just need explanations, and someone gave it to me, thank you !

Yep, but I have A11 on my device...

Xiaomi devices on A11:
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP or TWRP.ME
I just need explanations, and someone gave it to me, thank you !
MIUI 13 Stable is Android 12
Since you said you have Redmi K30 Pro it was just uploaded 9 hours ago

Hi everybody,
I'm on 13.0.4 on Mix 4 but I found an issue.
It's now impossible to cast the screen on any device (android TV, Mi box...)
I can use the remote option in android home but I can't cast the phone's screen.
Any idea?
Sorry for my English

Has anyone with Mi10T (non-Pro) tried the new MIUI 13/ Android 12 ROM? I'm not sure of doing it yet, and I don't know if I can go back to A12/MIUI12

Hello together,

I updated my Mi 10T pro to Version 13.
But now camera quality is very Bad. What can i do?

Can i Flash this via fastboot on my Global Mi10T ?
do i need to flash first xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.5.8.0.RJDCNXM first ?

I need help. I want go back to Miui 12, because of the Camera issue but if i try to boot into my recover it´s not possible, because it´s not booting into.
What can i do?