MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello,I use Radmin Note 10 xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10_V13.0.5.0.SKGMIXM_v13-12-fastboot
and I have a couple of problems,one of them is a system update via google play,now I have an update from September 1,but either I do an update,the phone just reboots and does a rollback to 1 September
and 2 are the problem, it's with the glow charging animation,it doesn't work correctly, here's a video with it https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vMpxvkudNUPijPlKCRV9J7h5gJvlIytA/view?usp=sharing

Mi 11 ultra - What I have noticed with 13.
After updating to 13 (stable) with no format.
Worked fine for weeks then all of a sudden phone started randomly turning rebooting to recovery and I couldn't get two minutes use. So I wiped data and did a fresh flash of 13 stable.
Now what I have noticed is different to the previous update to 13.
Much much much better battery life (3x muchs). This is the best. In general phone is running much better.
However LINE application camera won't work now ("unknown error").
LINE voice messages won't work too saying "unable to use sd card, please confirm your sd card settings". The phone had no SD card..
A dictionary app on my phone now fails to open showing nothing but a white screen.
Bitwarden is running a bit better drawing over other apps to autfill passwords and stuff. Wasn't working in 12.5.
Same goes for clipboard. I was having a lot of issues with things not copying or pasting. That's much better too.
I do hope the next stable fixes the above issues.
Also I noticed today if you tap on "Android version" in all specs menu that a mysterious clock appears on the screen.... What is it?

Hi Devs,

I see that there is a new update V13.0.4 for my Mi 10T Pro . Do I need to flash the ROM via fastboot on PC or can I update straight from the updater app?

Also another question off-topic. Which is the most compatible Google CAM app for the time being until global MIUI 13 releases for Apollo? Also, I am guessing when the global version releases you would merge the cam blobs and have the cam working again right?

Thank you for the amazing work you do.

Reactions: hoangnam1702
Mi 11 ultra - What I have noticed with 13.
After updating to 13 (stable) with no format.
Worked fine for weeks then all of a sudden phone started randomly turning rebooting to recovery and I couldn't get two minutes use. So I wiped data and did a fresh flash of 13 stable.
Now what I have noticed is different to the previous update to 13.
Much much much better battery life (3x muchs). This is the best. In general phone is running much better.
However LINE application camera won't work now ("unknown error").
LINE voice messages won't work too saying "unable to use sd card, please confirm your sd card settings". The phone had no SD card..
A dictionary app on my phone now fails to open showing nothing but a white screen.
Bitwarden is running a bit better drawing over other apps to autfill passwords and stuff. Wasn't working in 12.5.
Same goes for clipboard. I was having a lot of issues with things not copying or pasting. That's much better too.
I do hope the next stable fixes the above issues.
Also I noticed today if you tap on "Android version" in all specs menu that a mysterious clock appears on the screen.... What is it?
That's the Android 12 Easter egg: https://www.androidauthority.com/android-12-easter-egg-1657598/

It looks like you only have some app issues after the wipe and a fresh flash. I'm very interested in the battery improvement and was thinking of doing a clean install.

Currently running v13.0.9 without any issues but a very rapid battery consumption.

I was wondering if there is a difference in:
a) Do a factory reset through the settings or
b) Do a clean install with the format option (directly v13.0.9 stable replacing the updated v13.0.5 to v13.0.9).

I would think that option b is the better one but that's based on nothing :)

The other thing I was curious about is if there are any other mi 11 ultra users who got a better battery experience after a clean install (after the no format v13 update)?

Last edited:
That's the Android 12 Easter egg: https://www.androidauthority.com/android-12-easter-egg-1657598/

It looks like you only have some app issues after the wipe and a fresh flash. I'm very interested in the battery improvement and was thinking of doing a clean install.

Currently running v13.0.9 without any issues but a very rapid battery consumption.

I was wondering if there is a difference in:
a) Do a factory reset through the settings or
b) Do a clean install with the format option (directly v13.0.9 stable replacing the updated v13.0.5 to v13.0.9).

I would think that option b is the better one but that's based on nothing :)

The other thing I was curious about is if there are any other mi 11 ultra users who got a better battery experience after a clean install (after the no format v13 update)?
I did have months of junk built up on my phone though so no doubt cleaning it helped. But yeh before I was charging a lot. Getting more hrs now

Yes, it does.

Well then run the flashing script using the Command prompt or PowerShell so that you could see the messages, you should be able to see the problem there.
I've found the ROM flashing error using the PowerShell as you advised me. It fails randomly in the step "sending sparse 'super' x/8". On the fifth attempt I was finally successful.

Now it runs smoothly, but the camera app problem persists. It's a shame, but I will flash the 12.5.8.0 version again until it gets solved. I had to try it.

Hello, I have a mi 11 ultra and recently updated to the newest stable MIUI 13 .EU versión 13.0.9 and just noticed that I don't have the option to use the rear display while taking pictures. I used to have this option in the camera menu but now is gone, is this an issue with this firmware or do I have to activate in a different place?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-19-13-45-50-401_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-19-13-45-50-401_com.android.camera.jpg
    1,006.7 KB · Views: 113
PLEASE HELP!

Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra

Updating from EU Rom 12 stable to 13 stable

After updating via fastboot (following this tutorial: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-fastboot-image-update-info-no-ota-download.64508/ )
my phone went into a boot loop!
I see the MI logo and the three dots on the bottom loading. Afterwards it restarts and does the same.
When I Press Volume Down + Power button i get a new FASTBOOT logo ( FASTBOOT in orange letters --> Previous it was this logo: https://cdn.parsons-technology.com/files/960/1qjki5k8sc-1.jpg ).

What do I do now?? Please guys, I need my phone!

EDIT: After re-downloading and re-installing it the same way, my phone booted up and is working properly!

Hello. I am using 12.5.8 EU on 10T Pro. And on the update page it doesn't write a warning about Camera, but it used to. So does that mean the camera is working?

Need help please.
First, thanks for your great effort for providing the support.
I just don't know how to update to the latest miui eu.
I have already flashed fastboot 13.0.2 for mi 11x.
But I don't know how to upgrade to latest!
Is it fastboot too? Or just flash from recovery?
Need someone to guide me please.

Need help please.
First, thanks for your great effort for providing the support.
I just don't know how to update to the latest miui eu.
I have already flashed fastboot 13.0.2 for mi 11x.
But I don't know how to upgrade to latest!
Is it fastboot too? Or just flash from recovery?
Need someone to guide me please.
Mi 11X is not a supported device.

Hello, I have a mi 11 ultra and recently updated to the newest stable MIUI 13 .EU versión 13.0.9 and just noticed that I don't have the option to use the rear display while taking pictures. I used to have this option in the camera menu but now is gone, is this an issue with this firmware or do I have to activate in a different place?
Yes, when you open up the camera, you will see a small square in the upper left corner of the screen, just below the flash symbol. That's where you activate the rear camera.

Reactions: eoga20 and biscoot
It's supported under poco f3, but have to change device name and add 'in' to the code.
I have already flashed fastboot 13.0.2
I just need to know the usual upgrade instructions for poco f3, and i will do the rest on my side.
Fastboot, using update_rom script.
You also need product/etc/device_features/aliothin.xml added from official India ROM, else you'll have many issues and missing features.

Are your AR apps working? In my 11t pro, any app that uses Google AR services just crashes. But in miui 13 global it works fine.