MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I now see that the base of the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and Poco X4 Pro has moved to global from the Chinese base. I honestly liked that change. However, out of curiosity, may I ask why the change was made? What influenced the decision? Thanks!
we had to divide veux device to China and Global due to different NFC HW in both device variants..

veux=HMNote11EPro
veuxg=HMNote11Pro5G_POCOX4Pro5G

I installed miui 13.0.6.0 stable rom on my mi 11 Venus its actually a good rom but i have some problem with it, first one and the most annoying problem ist ram Management its so bad it keeps nothing in the memory it reloads every single app! My mi 11 has 8GB ram + 3GB memory extension, i hope that you fix this very annoying ram Management issue in the next update plz, second problem is the Mi Music app which the built-in YouTube or whatever ever it is can't access internet with both wifi and mobile Data, the third problem is apps and games got so laggy when the phone heats up. Other than that the rom works perfectly fine. Thank you so much for your hard work.

@ingbrzy
Hello, I just upgraded my Mi11 Pro to the latest firmware (13.0.10). I'm having issues with the camera since 13.0.9 (video mode only) and hoped that this will solve the problem, but unfortunately it did not.
I noticed that the telescope camera in the picture mode only activates the camera module when using 10X Zoom. Below that, the standard camera is used (normally it was supposed to be active when using 5X).
When using the video mode, it does not switch to the telescope camera at all.
Is anybody of you having the same problem?

Reactions: venigo
Having Xiaomi apps over google apps worth it for me, also on my phone the MIUI launcher is a bit different (Poco F3), to me that was enough.
i live in germany so my phone comes also with the EEA rom, so if you don't mind every app be killed in background and if you don't use mi music app, or don't mind high phone temperatures then go for it, this rom is running smoother than EEA but have these mentioned problems, other than these i didn't see other problems

i live in germany so my phone comes also with the EEA rom, so if you don't mind every app be killed in background and if you don't use mi music app, or don't mind high phone temperatures then go for it, this rom is running smoother than EEA but have these mentioned problems, other than these i didn't see other problems
I have been on xiaomi.eu for a while now, i switched before the 12.5 update, but i have not noticed performance issues, but i think it does heat a tad more at times, nothing to worry imo.

I have been on xiaomi.eu for a while now, i switched before the 12.5 update, but i have not noticed performance issues, but i think it does heat a tad more at times, nothing to worry imo.
I reinstalled the ROM twice, i did installed the rom with erasing everything on my phone after a successful installation i did also a factory reset, but still have the same problem with Ram Management and games performance is not all that good its laggy

Last edited:
soo I'm installing xiaomi.eu on my Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE and it kinda got stuck on flashing super 4/9, should I wait more or.. should I do something else? Yes I ran the appropriate script and the bootloader is obviously unlocked.

edit: ok nvm it just took 20 mins for some reason
1649270939939.png

Last edited:
hi all
im getting only 2 bars on mobile reception ?
i used to get 4 bars with EEA and better download speeds, where i live

Reactions: xeGox
Hi, I have a Redmi Note 11 (spes) with MIUI Global v13.0.9 stable installed. In order to install the ROM from here, do I need first to unlock the bootloader or is not necessary when doing via fastboot?

Hi, I have a Redmi Note 11 (spes) with MIUI Global v13.0.9 stable installed. In order to install the ROM from here, do I need first to unlock the bootloader or is not necessary when doing via fastboot?
Flashing method doesn't matter. You can't install any unofficial ROM without unlocking the bootloader first.

Reactions: biscoot
I just want to thank the developers & everyone that contributed to making this site a success.
I finally unlock bootloader and flashed EU ROM on my redmi note 10 pro. The process was straight forward and easy because of all the instructions given there. I am enjoying this ROM so much, it makes the global ROM looks so restricted.
Thanks to everyone..

K50 Gaming Edition became very fast and multi-language.
Thanks to the developers.
I love this phone now.
Link for those who have questions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Option in this video tutorial of automatic subtitles

• Love
Reactions: biscoot
I use mi 12X with xiaomi.eu v13.0.15.
I can't copy file larger than 4G from PC to my phone.
Before, i used mi 12 and it's ok.
Has anyone had a similar case?
Thanks to everyone.

Hello,
After last MI 10 stable update "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V13.0.4.0.SJBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip" the picture gallery cannot change language to Hebrew (stay in English).
Is there something I can do to fix this?
We have added the translation of the Gallery.
You can complete the translation at the following link

Nice work,and Maybe faster battery life :( :D 1hours 45 minute screen time and the remaining battery percentage is 68 percent,
worrying.
THX.

Just flashed to eu 13.0.10 from stock china 13.0.9 ROM on my mi11 ultra (cn).
The process was smooth and straight forward. (After reading 50+ pages of info from this site)
The only thing I missed from the stock china ROM, was the Gallery Map function within the Gallery App.
It can sorts photos by location visually in a map.
After flashing to eu ROM, I cannot find this option anymore in the Gallery App.
Can I download it and update somehow?
I tried to download the cn gallery app, but I cannot install Gallery APK without rooting I guess.
It would be great if anyone can help. Thanks!
Read the same pages you did :) And somewhere it was written that it was not recommended to update miui apps individually but stick with the app versions in the build. If I remember correctly the app F-stop Gallery had a filter on location (country map showed small miniatures pictures with the number that were taken at the locations). I'm not sure if this is what you mean and need but thought it worthwhile to mention since there is a free version.

I have updated from weekly 22.3.30 ROM to the stable 13.0.10 with format data, and it works well. I had problems with slow motion mode in camera with that weekly ROM and these issues have now dissapeared. All OK.

Mi 11 Pro over A12

we had to divide veux device to China and Global due to different NFC HW in both device variants..

veux=HMNote11EPro
veuxg=HMNote11Pro5G_POCOX4Pro5G
I installed the previous China version. Do I need to wipe data to install the new version or can I just dirty flash?

Iam wondering why Geekbench gave's me such a poor score on miui 13.0.6.0!! Mi 11 Venus have the snapdragon 888! It supposed to be way more than that.. any idea?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-07-11-24-39-943_com.primatelabs.geekbench5.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-07-11-24-39-943_com.primatelabs.geekbench5.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 119
Damn,
have a Mi 11 Pro with the latest 12.5 Stable installed. Wanted to update it to the newest 13.0.10 via fastboot but at the fastboot copy process i got an error with something like "cannot send" or " cannot write"
now nothing is starting up.. is there any solution? Also have some unsaved pictures on it.. im a dumba**

Edit: Forced Restart with holding the Power Button for 10 secs wont work.
I can hear the Plugged in Sound when i connect it to Win but it wont boot up

Last edited: