MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello guys,

I'm trying to update from MIUI12.5 to 13 on my haydn. I'm on xiaomi.eu already so it would be just runing the update rom script right? But nothing happens when I click there... Am I missing something?

has anyone with 10 ultra gone from weekly to stable rom? is there any good reason to downgrade? As you know about?

Last edited:
I have installed the new stable version for Xiaomi 12 (cupid). I have noticed that the phone becomes quite hot (38-40 degrees) with a mid intense use. Anyone has the same problem?
With the previous version not having problem.

Is there a chance the Redmi note 9s is going to get a miui 13 rom? I'm about due for a fresh rom install, but if the miui 13 rom for it is in the works, i'll hold off on doing a clean wipe till it gets a build.

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
I have installed the new stable version for Xiaomi 12 (cupid). I have noticed that the phone becomes quite hot (38-40 degrees) with a mid intense use. Anyone has the same problem?
With the previous version not having problem.
My cupid does not get hot, no problems till now, everything works great.

Superwitschi Designs

Reactions: xeGox and Mario1944
The text should not be white.

Odesláno z mého M2012K11AG pomocí Tapatalk
Thanks man appreciate the feedback.

I just checked however on the Redmi Note 10 Pro Miui 13.0.4, the notification text was actually white instead of darkish grey.

Could I just check this with anyone else here? It's really hard to read my notifications when its dark mode is on and the text is darkish grey.

Nothing special here!
Just read the forum and learn from advise given from everybody side while waiting for unlocking the bootloader..
Hint: you make use of the search box right corner.
I'm wondering why posting here to help if it's for write thoses kind of thing that doesn't help at all!
I'm not going to read hundreds of pages to search every single problem it's not treasure hunt!

Hint: if your coment is useless, don't waste everybody's time!

Last edited:
I'm wondering why posting here to help if it's for write thoses kind of thing that doesn't help at all!
I'm not going to read hundreds of pages to search every single problem it's not treasure hunt!

I took care to politely answer your query>
Keep your outraged and useless comment for yourself and forget me.

for the Mi 10 Ultra there is also a German-language miui 13 version. Or will there be another one if there isn't one yet.

what's wrong if you read hundreds of pages here?plenty of problems & solutions that will help you.take your chill pill man

If we answer your question directly without you having used the search function ...

The next guy has to read "hundreds of pages +1"

It is a forum with a very good seach function and not a chat group

We will answer directly if the answer it not mentioned 3697 times :)

Last edited: