MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

now MIUI 13.04
I tried to do a factory reset from the settings menu but on restart the Teamwin screen flashes. How can I do?

I have to get it fixed. Thanks

Only fastboot I guess. Command?

now MIUI 13.04
I tried to do a factory reset from the settings menu but on restart the Teamwin screen flashes. How can I do?

I have to get it fixed. Thanks

Only fastboot I guess. Command?
fastboot erase userdata

Reactions: biscoot
**fastboot erase userdata***
Or
In fastboot session **erase userdata**

Factory reset?

Do you think works better format userdata or erase userdata

Thanks

Last edited:
Are you talking about Xiaomi 12?
For me performance and battery are ok, but the phone gets hot
yes xm 12. I tried antutu with china not updated, then with eu 13.0.28 and finally 13.0.30. only tests I'm not a fanatic of antutu or other tests. I normally use it for social media and trading. with china very well it has exceeded a million mark. with latest xiaomi.eu 900k, i had to take off cover it was really hot. it did not happen before. in daily use it is sometimes hot and even without using it it does not get cold. summer could be a problem. the battery runs down fast

Last edited:
yes xm 12. I tried antutu with china not updated, then with eu 13.0.28 and finally 13.0.30. only tests I'm not a fanatic of antutu or other tests. I normally use it for social media and trading. with china very well it has exceeded a million mark. with latest xiaomi.eu 900k, i had to take off cover it was really hot. it did not happen before. in daily use it is sometimes hot and even without using it it does not get cold. summer could be a problem. the battery runs down fast
Well I haven't battery drain. But the phone becomes hot 38 - 40 degrees and you can feel it very much. In these days weather in my country is sunny and hot, maybe the phone gets hotter because of this and not of ROM update.
But summer could be a really big problem.

Reactions: brk_41 and yago78
Hi I have mi10t with stable ROM miui 13 and the Xiaomi buds 3t pro. The buds connect to mobile but I can't see the settings for transparency etc. I see only this. Why?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-15-21-15-11-404_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-15-21-15-11-404_com.android.settings.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_20220415_211449.jpg
    IMG_20220415_211449.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 265
Hello :D I downloaded stable version for POCO F3, works perfect and everything but now my phone is showing like my phone is Redmi K40. Is this normal or did I download the wrong ROM? :emoji_sweat_smile:

Edit: Typo

Could a stable release for a phone based on china rom go to a EEA ROM for example?

I saw news that EEA F3 is having a pilot build of 13.0.4. if this could potentially happen, I would like to hold off flashing first.

Annoyed at the dark mode notification text being too dark on 13.0.2 and 13.0.3. the note 10 pro on 13.0.4 doesn't have this issue apparently.

And yes I do understand I coming from global stable instead of Xiaomi.eu stable.

Could a stable release for a phone based on china rom go to a EEA ROM for example?

I saw news that EEA F3 is having a pilot build of 13.0.4. if this could potentially happen, I would like to hold off flashing first.

Annoyed at the dark mode notification text being too dark on 13.0.2 and 13.0.3. the note 10 pro on 13.0.4 doesn't have this issue apparently.

And yes I do understand I coming from global stable instead of Xiaomi.eu stable.
Our ROMs are never based on EEA ROMs. Also, we don't change between China and Global bases arbitrarily.

Reactions: biscoot
Hello :D I downloaded stable version for POCO F3, works perfect and everything but now my phone is showing like my phone is Redmi K40. Is this normal or did I download the wrong ROM? :emoji_sweat_smile:

Edit: Typo
It's the same device. POCO F3 for Global market, Redmi K40 for Chinese market. Our ROM is based on China ROM, hence the name.
We already adopted the Global device names for our builds, you'll have to wait for the next release for that.

Reactions: hgoor and biscoot
MIUI 13.0.4 stable(April update), Mi 10T Pro.
Cannot write to microsd 64Gb card via USB OTG card reader - error card is full. And also impossible to play video from this card before you copy video to internal memory.
Poco X3 Pro (13.0.3) does not have this problem.

Can i flash same version of stable rom again because there so many bugs on k40 pro stable. Will it delete my files? Thank you

My phone is Mi 11 Ultra

If I flash MIUI 12.5 with Android 11,
the forwarded call will show the word to tell me this is a forwarded call,
but MIUI 13 with Android 12, it is not.

Attachments

• IMG_20220417_142643.jpg
    IMG_20220417_142643.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 635
Last edited by a moderator: