MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Downloaded for Tucana (Mi note 10) and I'll try to upgrade from MIUI 12.5.9 stable using TWRP.

Thanks!!

Update: Upgrade has been completed with no errors, and looks fine. If I find some bug, I will report

Last edited:
my f3 update from 13.3.0 to 13.5.0,but i use cmd to fastboot update,the f3 cannt to detected
what is problem?
check your device codename
# fastboot getvar product
- it should be "alioth"

if it is the correct rom you can try this
- delete the line in the script with the check
- try to use cmd.exe instead of powershell
- change USB port / change USB cable
- use USB 2.0 / use an USB Hub
- check driver installation

f
check your device codename
- it should be "alioth"

if it is the correct rom you can try this
- try to use cmd.exe instead of powershell
- change USB port / change USB cable
- use USB 2.0 / use an USB Hub
- check driver installation

which link i need delete?

Attachments

• f31.JPG
    f31.JPG
    206.4 KB · Views: 127

which link i need delete?
Before we delete something... Please can you check something. There must be a rootcause - some users have this problem

I think you have installed "adb&fastboot" in "c:\adb" and you have extracted the rom in "c:\test"
If you didnt install it in this pathes change the following pathnames to your directories

# cd c:\adb
# fastboot --version
-> give us the output

# cd c:\test\bin\windows
# fastboot --version
-> give us the output

only a reminder:
-> delete: for /f "tokens=2" %%D in ('%fastboot% %* getvar product 2^>^&1 ^| findstr /l /b /c:"product:"') do set device=%%D
-> delete: if "%device%" neq "alioth" echo This package is for "alioth" devices; this is a "%device%". & exit /B 1

Last edited:
Before we delete something... Please can you check something. There must be a rootcause - some users have this problem

I think you have installed "adb&fastboot" in "c:\adb" and you have extracted the rom in "c:\test"
If you didnt install it in this pathes change the following pathnames to your directories

# cd c:\adb
# fastboot -version
-> give us the output

# cd c:\test\bin\windows
# fastboot -version
-> give us the output

only a reminder:
-> delete: for /f "tokens=2" %%D in ('%fastboot% %* getvar product 2^>^&1 ^| findstr /l /b /c:"product:"') do set device=%%D
-> delete: if "%device%" neq "alioth" echo This package is for "alioth" devices; this is a "%device%". & exit /B 1
is delete link 7 and 8,and test result like this

Attachments

• f32.JPG
    f32.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 132
Hello, I updated from 13.0.3.0 to 13.0.5.0 on Poco F3 and I no longer have the ability to change the sound of the bluetooth headphones ... I had changed and activated it but now it no longer allows me to enter as you can see is the gray menu. however it says it's active ... Any solution ? Thx
Same here. Also, the widgets screen (the one to the left) does not allow to add calendar events anymore. This is looking like a step backwards unfortunately.
If anyone tries to do a dirty flash of the latest beta over the latest stable on poco f3 please let us know how it went.

is delete link 7 and 8,and test result like this
in the fastboot rom is a version of fastboot that dont recognize your device
I have missed a "-"
# fastboot --version

But it doesnt matter. You have two options:
1.) copy the fastboot files from "c:\adb" to "c:\test\bin\windows"

1650449918734.png

2.) delete these lines in the fastboot*.bat file and save it

Good luck :emoji_shamrock:

Last edited:
Reactions: qu4k3r
I don't understand your question, but the table is self-explanatory.
It is not clear. VEUXG ROM Name under Redmi Note 11 Pro+5G (India)-Poco X4 Pro 5G (India 64MP) these don't have NFC and the chamber sensor is different. Also, Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (Global) and Poco X4 Pro 5G (Global 108MP) are also running under VEUXG ROM name. If you need the same Fastboot ROM for all 4 phones, then the why is listed separately, it's misleading. I would like to install the Fastboot xiaomieu stable version for the Poco X4 Pro 5G (Global 108MP) Model 2201116PG. According to the table, the codename peux/peux-p and veux/veux-p are the same.

in the fastboot rom is a version of fastboot that dont recognize your device
I have missed a "-"
# fastboot --version

But it doesnt matter. You have two options:
1.) copy the fastboot files from "c:\adb" to "c:\test\bin\windows"

View attachment 42004

2.) delete these lines in the fastboot*.bat file and save it

Good luck :emoji_shamrock:

i update to 13.0.5.0 complete,thank

Reactions: katerpanne
My phone is Mi 11, I had the same issue last week, and I didn't find a way to set the permission for MIUI browser (not sure it's EU or China rom's bug).
Now I find an alternative way - set default browser to Chrome (or other), and from Security - Manage Apps - find "Browswer", clear defaults (at bottom) then disable it. After that, all web page will be opened by Chrome, and I can download files.
yes thanks, it is what i do since the start of this problem... i think it is a ROM bug too...

It is not clear.[...] If you need the same Fastboot ROM for all 4 phones, then the why is listed separately, it's misleading. [....] According to the table, the codename peux/peux-p and veux/veux-p are the same.
I don't know about the technical aspect, but the table is by alphabetical order, so it is very clear why the ROM is listed twice.

It is not clear. VEUXG ROM Name under Redmi Note 11 Pro+5G (India)-Poco X4 Pro 5G (India 64MP) these don't have NFC and the chamber sensor is different. Also, Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (Global) and Poco X4 Pro 5G (Global 108MP) are also running under VEUXG ROM name. If you need the same Fastboot ROM for all 4 phones, then the why is listed separately, it's misleading. I would like to install the Fastboot xiaomieu stable version for the Poco X4 Pro 5G (Global 108MP) Model 2201116PG. According to the table, the codename peux/peux-p and veux/veux-p are the same.
It's only misleading to you...
Look for your specific device in the table, then look which ROM you can install on it.
It's not complicated, you're just overthinking it, unsuccessfully.

I don't know about the technical aspect, but the table is by alphabetical order, so it is very clear why the ROM is listed twice.
Precisely. surya/karna use the same ROM, as well as vayu/bhima, and star/mars, and each are listed separately due to alphabetical order.
The real question is: Why does he care about that nonsense if he only has one of the variants, and it's not hard to just check the table for what he's supposed to flash on it...

Same here. Also, the widgets screen (the one to the left) does not allow to add calendar events anymore. This is looking like a step backwards unfortunately.
If anyone tries to do a dirty flash of the latest beta over the latest stable on poco f3 please let us know how it went.
Ask Xiaomi when they plan to update the Global Calendar app.
They already reference the new widgets in App vault officially, it's just that the latest available version of the app doesn't have the widgets themselves...

Xiaomi MI 11 Pro 13.0.10 no 4G band aggregation, is it a bug?
So, no 4G+ connectivity? I have been facing the same issue with the Poco F3 since running MIUI 13, to "solve" it i had to flash a different modem, i guess i will have to do the same for 13.0.5

Hi!
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite The stable MIUI 13,0.3 unfortunately drains the battery faster than before the MIUI 12.5
Is this the case with others?
what can be done ?
Hi

So, no 4G+ connectivity? I have been facing the same issue with the Poco F3 since running MIUI 13, to "solve" it i had to flash a different modem, i guess i will have to do the same for 13.0.5
Poco F3 Europe, Working Fine 4.5g (4g+) with miui 13.0.5 and "Claro" telecom

Attachments

• IMG_20220420_153429.jpg
    IMG_20220420_153429.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 164
Poco F3 Europe, Working Fine 4.5g (4g+) with miui 13.0.5 and "Claro" telecom
Yup, someone replied the same thing to me the first time i posted about it, but im on a 4G+ area in Mexico with "Telcel" company, yet once i upgraded to MIUI 13 it stopped connecting to 4G+ and sticks to 4G only, once i flashed a different modem it worked again, i have tried going into settings, reboot, nothing works, its not a huge problem and i know the "solution", just mentioning to the other user that posted a similar "issue" with a different device.

Reactions: ednancota