MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Strange, gps works without any issues on my mi 11 ultra (Chinese version with xiaomi.eu 13.0.10.0) with maps, Sygic, tomtom, fitap and Runkeeper.
I have the global version of the mi 11 ultra.. and really when I activate the location after 10s the phone turns off and starts on the boot menu.
But I haven't noticed any other bugs.

My phone (no matter which dialer app I use) keeps hanging up instantly when I try to make a call. Latest stable, MI 10 Ultra. Please help

Hi everybody, have flash the V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM on my poco f3, but the chat functionality in message doesn't work, it just say, "chat features unavailable for this device" or "no sim card compatible detected".

I've try all the solution found in google help, like erase message app data, carrier app data too, plane mode, Factory reset but no result!
Yet, it was perfectly working with stock rom before flashing.

What can I do? Can I flash an older Xiaomi.eu rom or it will brick the phone?

Edit: ok that's work now don't how.

Last edited:
Hi everybody, have flash the V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM on my poco f3, but the chat functionality in message doesn't work, it just say, "chat features unavailable for this device" or "no sim card compatible detected".

I've try all the solution found in google help, like erase message app data, carrier app data too, plane mode, Factory reset but no result!
Yet, it was perfectly working with stock rom before flashing.

What can I do? Can I flash an older Xiaomi.eu rom or it will brick the phone?

Edit: ok that's work now don't how.
xiaomi.eu does not lock phone, you can revert to official rom via xiaomi flash and then flash xiaomi.eu again, just be careful not to check the lock box in official xiaomi tool at flash time

Reactions: biscoot
Full wipe is not necessary.
No flash in TWRP since it is a fastboot rom. Nearly in every post in this thread you could read that...
Wouldn't it make sense to add the frequently asked questions to the top post in the beginning, so we don't have to ask 1000 times? :)

• Haha
EU 13.0.7 on redmi note 10 4GB/64GB a lot more faster than EU 13.0.5 but I still don't have LDAC working with my WF1000XM4. When forcing LDAC in dev options it turns back to AAC :(. LDAC working on custom rom like Pixel Experience

I have the global version of the mi 11 ultra.. and really when I activate the location after 10s the phone turns off and starts on the boot menu.
But I haven't noticed any other bugs.
Looks like there is a hardware difference then that causes the problem, global vs Chinese phone. That's annoying... Don't know if a factory reset or a new clean install would help.. anyone else with a global mi 11 ultra with xiaomi.eu 13.0.10 with gps issues?

Hello guys, I just downloaded the stable 13.0.3 and headed to TWRP to start the installation and I got an error that the file is corrupted... I see in the different links that one file is 13.0.1 and the other is 13.0.3. Talking about mi 10 ultra. Which file to download and are there any major differences between 0.1 and 0.3?
Furthermore, in the different links, I see that the files have a 500-600MB difference in size. Which file is better to download?
P.S I have downloaded all possible files and tested to install them and I have always the same error that they are currupted.
Do I have to do anything else before installing the 13.0.xxx update.. I have never encountered such a problem before with the 12.xxx updates.???

Last edited:
Hello guys, I just downloaded the stable 13.0.3 and headed to TWRP to start the installation and I got an error that the file is corrupted... I see in the different links that one file is 13.0.1 and the other is 13.0.3. Talking about mi 10 ultra. Which file to download and are there any major differences between 0.1 and 0.3?
Furthermore, in the different links, I see that the files have a 500-600MB difference in size. Which file is better to download?
P.S I have downloaded all possible files and tested to install them and I have always the same error that they are currupted.
Do I have to do anything else before installing the 13.0.xxx update.. I have never encountered such a problem before with the 12.xxx updates.???

did u ever read instruction on how to install miui13 base on A12?

did u ever read instruction on how to install miui13 base on A12?
Yes sorry, it was my bad that I did not look into it more. As I`ve mentioned in my reply to Stefanlong I did read them and started following the steps but I do not want to lose my data and now I wonder which bat file to run, the first install with data loss or the update rom??? I`m on 12.5.10 I think and I`m guessing i need to run the update bat or ???

Yes sorry, it was my bad that I did not look into it more. As I`ve mentioned in my reply to Stefanlong I did read them and started following the steps but I do not want to lose my data and now I wonder which bat file to run, the first install with data loss or the update rom??? I`m on 12.5.10 I think and I`m guessing i need to run the update bat or ???

just run update bat

after updating my xioami mi11 to 13.0.8 via fastboot, I find in the settings a system update "my device", after open, if I press the miui 13 icon to check, black screen and go back to home

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-24-09-39-58-472_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-24-09-39-58-472_com.android.settings.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 245
  • Screenshot_2022-04-24-09-40-03-005_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-24-09-40-03-005_com.android.settings.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 209