MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello Guys, I installed the Stable 13.0.5. Version on my MI 11 Ultra and it runs fine, but lately I have some issues with the camera, the pictures are a bit blurry, it seems like the camera cant focus. Maybe some of you can answer me if the problem is hardware wise or a software issue. Its very weird. It happens in other Camera apps too like Snapchat or Instagram. I linked two images as an example on imgur

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Best regards and keep up the good work!

btw, everytime i update it to new stable version, i have to install all the apps again? i have banking apps, to get them work all the time from zeropoint is pain in the ass :D thats why im just waiting if something new is coming out that i need...
but is there some version comparison table/chart? so i dont have to go manually through everything

Device: Mi 10 Ultra
ROM: 13.0.3
Branch: Stable
Issue: Camera related (no zoom for raw format)

Apologies if this issue has been discussed ad nauseam. Tried to search with raw zoom in this forum section and yielded no results.
I've fresh installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.3.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip in Mi 10 Ultra, and encountered one issue.
Zoom is not working in pro mode when raw is enabled. It wasn't the case in MIUI 12. Error message: "cannot zoom with raw format"

Is this indeed a part and parcel of MIUI 13 current stable, or is it a bug from original Chinese ROM? I didn't look into latest nightly so not certain if it has been resolved.

Anyone with Mi10 Ultra with the same issue?

Finally, thank you devs and all others involved in this project for your time and efforts. Much obliged.

Last edited:
Hi,
I am currently installed xiaomi.eu 12.5.19.
If I update to MIUI13 via fastboot.
Will my data be erased?
Thanks.

Device: Mi 10 Ultra
ROM: 13.0.3
Branch: Stable
Issue: Camera related (no zoom for raw format)

Apologies if this issue has been discussed ad nauseam. Tried to search with raw zoom in this forum section and yielded no results.
I've fresh installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.3.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip in Mi 10 Ultra, and encountered one issue.
Zoom is not working in pro mode when raw is enabled. It wasn't the case in MIUI 12. Error message: "cannot zoom with raw format"

Is this indeed a part and parcel of MIUI 13 current stable, or is it a bug from original Chinese ROM? I didn't look into latest nightly so not certain if it has been resolved.

Anyone with Mi10 Ultra with the same issue?

Finally, thank you devs and all others involved in this project for your time and efforts. Much obliged.
It's not a bug. It is Xiaomi not xiaomi eu team change. On mi 10t pro this feature exists as well.

Reactions: bearwithphone
after updating my xioami mi11 to 13.0.8 via fastboot, I find in the settings a system update "my device", after open, if I press the miui 13 icon to check, black screen and go back to home
Try clean data from update app. Had the same with mi 11 ultra: update line on MIUI version after installing 13.0.10 which is the latest version. After cleaning data line disappeared and it opened without issue.

Reactions: biscoot
Hi, last time I mentioned how on this rom, mobile data didn't work at all (couldn't even make and receive calls) on Mi 10T Pro.
Probably it was after installing Viper4android, but I'm not sure.
However I had solved it by reinstalling the official european(EEA) firmware.
But, the problem is that when I tried to reinstall this rom, so with a clean flash, I still hadn't got any mobile service.
Do anyone have an idea of what it could be and how to solve it?
Thanks in advance for the following replies.

Reactions: biscoot
Hey, what's up with Redmi Note 11? We're currently on version 13.0.9. Yesterday I got a mail message saying there's an update, but the supposed update is version 13.0.7, and the code changes from RGCMIXM to RGKMIXM. What does this mean please? Also, the earlier versions (13.0.5 and 13.0.9) have been taken down from the download websites.

I have a problem with update 13.0.3, my device is dead, today my phone turned off several times and when rebooting, the screen went gray, my divice is Poco x3

note: I have a month using it maybe more

Antutu Teste K50G / Poco F4 GT
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
test antutu benchmark vs 9.3.7
Rom xiaomi.eu VS V13.0.8.0.SLJCNXM

Hey, what's up with Redmi Note 11? We're currently on version 13.0.9. Yesterday I got a mail message saying there's an update, but the supposed update is version 13.0.7, and the code changes from RGCMIXM to RGKMIXM. What does this mean please? Also, the earlier versions (13.0.5 and 13.0.9) have been taken down from the download websites.
Mind reading the Announcements section before reaching for the Reply button?

Hi everyone,
I update my Xiaomi 11 venus to the last version of Xiaomi.eu stable (13.0.8.0) with Android 12. I see this "problems" :

1. I cant see how activate Google Discover in desktop
2. In MIUI 13 Global when turn on camera, turn on green light in the left top corner of the screen but in this version dont happend
3. This happend in the Global Version too, the DND mode dont work fine, i hear notification sounds when its activate.

do you have any solution for this points?

Thanks!

Hi everyone,
I update my Xiaomi 11 venus to the last version of Xiaomi.eu stable (13.0.8.0) with Android 12. I see this "problems" :

1. I cant see how activate Google Discover in desktop
2. In MIUI 13 Global when turn on camera, turn on green light in the left top corner of the screen but in this version dont happend
3. This happend in the Global Version too, the DND mode dont work fine, i hear notification sounds when its activate.

do you have any solution for this points?

Thanks!
1. Its under Setting>HomeScreen.
2. Its disabled by devs.
3. Works fine for me.

Keep having issue with mixplorer and the EUROPE rom. when trying to send a file via samba. this didn't happen in the global rom.

Copy to... i have to find the original file and copy it using this method that is a wasting time or it will keep loading there and won't copy either way

I have one question about the name of the ROM. Not that it is very important, still I want to understand. I have a Xiaomi 12 Pro. Today the Global stable version was updated to 13.0.6.0. Still I see here the eu rom to be 13.0.30.0 which is the same number with the cn. The difference in 6 <->30 means something? 30 is more updated or is because we speak for different ROM!? Thank you very much

What apps? did you install fresh install or just update? and yes, you can.
Mi Fitness for my watch and UC browser.
Uc browser right after i update my phone it won't start anymore.
And the Mi fitness cannot install latest update so i tried to uninstall/reinstall but it doesn't work

I have one question about the name of the ROM. Not that it is very important, still I want to understand. I have a Xiaomi 12 Pro. Today the Global stable version was updated to 13.0.6.0. Still I see here the eu rom to be 13.0.30.0 which is the same number with the cn. The difference in 6 <->30 means something? 30 is more updated or is because we speak for different ROM!? Thank you very much
Xiaomi 12 Pro is based on Chinese ROM so that's why you see the CN version number