MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

How do I know when there is a new 13 stable. Does my phone answer? And I only have to click on intall ?

What is it about the weekly ? Can I go from stable to weekly without losing data ?

Just installed 13.0.5 stable today on my K40, everything is fine except my device is now treat as Poco F3 :confused:
Yeah, now you know how the rest of the world felt when our F3 were treated as Redmi K40's.

PS: Now Call of Duty Mobile works with full FPS, thanks to that little change.

How do I know when there is a new 13 stable. Does my phone answer? And I only have to click on intall ?

What is it about the weekly ? Can I go from stable to weekly without losing data ?
Before 13.0.10 I got an update notice at my device in the settings. Had to clear the data of the update app so not sure that it will show if there's an update. From my experience, there's usually a few months between stable versions. Also use the MIUI download app to keep track of versions.

V13 updates so far have been installed through fastboot.

It's recommended to use format when switching between type of versions. If you stay in the same type, i.e. stable->stable or weekly->weekly, you don't lose data. You can try stable->weekly without format since weekly is newer but there is no guarantee that this 'dirty' flash works without problems.

Reactions: biscoot
Hi, today I see that is there a new update for vayu (x3 pro global) is the 13.0.4.0, is safe to update? Is necessary to do in fastboot again?

Poco X3 pro 13.0.4 after clean install cannot restore from Miui cloud.

Missing android.permission-group.UNDEFINED for Miui cloud service app

Hmm anyone uses on Poco X3 pro without that issue? (Sorry that message is in polish, not my phone)

PXL_20220430_145923613.jpg

there is a problem with the audio recording apps, it no longer records in stereo but only on the left channel although I have always recorded with both microphones of the Poco F3 phone. if I record a video with the camera, however, it works in stereo and captures audio from both microphones. I do not understand why.
Anyone have that problem?

I got this info of security but when I click on it try to open , nothing happened,stay like this.

Xiaomi 11T pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-01-05-46-43-827_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-01-05-46-43-827_com.miui.home.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 220
Hi there!
Just a quick question.
Is there a chance to we get the feature in camera app, while recording a video, we can not change lens, between ultrawide and wide.
I have Redmi Note 10 Pro, but this feature is locked. I had a chance to try out on Xiaomi 12 and there is working. While recording, it changes the lens. Thank you for your work! I love the xiaomi.eu roms!

Hi there!
Just a quick question.
Is there a chance to we get the feature in camera app, while recording a video, we can not change lens, between ultrawide and wide.
I have Redmi Note 10 Pro, but this feature is locked. I had a chance to try out on Xiaomi 12 and there is working. While recording, it changes the lens. Thank you for your work! I love the xiaomi.eu roms!
As far as I know, the camera features are not modified by Xiaomi.eu,
In addition, it seems that smooth camera switching is a feature for high end Snapdragon SOCs (It was added on 865)

Thank you for the answer! :)
I hope, some day we can switch the lens.
I own Galaxy A50, also the feature was unable to reach, since then a good developer unlocked and just working fine.
This is the only thing that I miss so much on my pone.

For a while i have noticed that going into Setting the "updater" app shows there is a new update when there is not a new one, i have been seeing this since one of the last MIUI 12.5 updates and still there running MIUI 13, i noticed that the app Security shows 12.5.18 update as available, does everyone has this issue? i have tried clearing data from updater app, settings, without success.
Just click on the updater once and it will say you are up to date if already updated per fastboot rom.
Then the notification will disappear.

Hello guys so am currently using the miui 13 weekly beta update on my poco f3 but I want to flash the Stable version of miui 13 without loosing my data is it possible?

Hi, the updater app has this problem. I disabled it to run on background but I have still this
Issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-01-13-45-30-825_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-01-13-45-30-825_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 231
Reactions: xeGox
Just to confirm. Following your instructions, from Android 12, using fastboot rom, it is not necessary to unlock the bootloader. Is this correct? Thanks in advance