MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

You post me instructions to update from Android 12 even if I said I come from Android 11

I go to Page 1 and instructions says that if I come from Android 11 I got to do
Installation:

Xiaomi devices on Android 11:

• Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP or TWRP.ME
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done

I go to Page 1 and NO INSTRUCTIONS says anything about not doing the OTA from Android 11

The one that doesn't know how to read (and how to behave) is clearly not me.
the only thing you have to do is to read and follow my description…

this link is too slow download. I think it depends on the state I live in. my country is uzbekistan. how do i fix this slow speed download.can someone upload me to another server? and give some link for example dropbox google drive?

Hi everyone.
I have a K30 Pro (Poco F2 Pro) currently on v12.5.
I read on the first page that TWRP is not supported on Android 12 yet. Does this mean that if I update to v13 I won't have access to custom recovery anymore and won't be able to root the device?
Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone.
I have a K30 Pro (Poco F2 Pro) currently on v12.5.
I read on the first page that TWRP is not supported on Android 12 yet. Does this mean that if I update to v13 I won't have access to custom recovery anymore and won't be able to root the device?
Thanks in advance!
all answers you will find in this thread ....
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-fastboot-image-update-info-no-ota.64508/

- you can install TWRP for your device if it is available
- the data partition is encrypted
- you can root your device

Will there be a version of Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G ( viva ) added?
No.

Reactions: katerpanne
Looks like that there's no TWRP available for the Poco F2 yet from what I saw on their page so I'll have to wait until there is sadly.
Thanks for the reply!
is it a davinci ? then take a look here ... there are 5 files

Hi,
I just updated my Mi 11 Ultra from 12.5 to 13.0.12.
With the new version I can't disable the icons in the status bar, with the system ui tuner.
It this a known issue?

Hi,
With the new version I can't disable the icons in the status bar, with the system ui tuner.
It this a known issue?
Why should everything that doesn't work the way we want, to be a malfunction or a bug? there are many apps that worked perfectly in previous Android versions and don't work with new Android versions. Sometimes you have to set priorities.

Hi,
It this a known issue?
I have Stable 13.0.12 in Mi 11 Pro, and I have a toggle to show or hide icons in status bar. It works perfectly.

Attachments

• 1652367163302.jpg
    1652367163302.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 186
I didn't want to sound rude...maybe I should have set the known in ()
So is it simply not possible in Android 12/MIUI 13?

Thx Franch but I mean the icons on the right side, like bluetooth or alarms.

Hi,
It this a known issue?
like customiuizer this tool will not support all new functions at the moment

in the meanwhile you can test this tool -> WooBox

Reactions: Juelz and shiret
Ich habe meinen MI11pro auf 13.0.12 geupdatet - läuft bisher alles super - ich habe das Gefühl, dass der Akku bei gleicher Nutzung länger hält.... werde ich weiter beobachten?! Vielen, vielen Dank an alle Entwickler und Mitwirkenden Ich bin sehr glücklich dank eurer ROM

Reactions: moskito99
We are not even sure that another ROM for your device will be released, we're only speculating. It might never get MIUI 13, remains to be seen. We can't help with those issues, maybe except the issue with Google Assistant when screen is off, but only if a new ROM is released for it by Xiaomi.
i understand. just listing the issues i've come across in case another MIUI update arrives. end users don't know what can and can't be fixed by the devs so i'm just throwing it out there.

Sorry for the noob question. Since I have been using Samsung for about 10 years, I decided to migrate to mi11u.
I bought the CN version on AliEx. and have a few questions:

The Chinese version I will receive originally had the CN ROM and was changed to the global ROM, I believe I will have to install the CN back to do the EU version procedure, Is that correct? Would anyone know of a guide for this part? I'm afraid of bricking the phone

Thanks!

Hi!
In the latest stable for mi11 ultra the launcher is constantly reloading. Once I turn some app, I can not come back to the launcher, because the entire phone block and its reloading. Any solution? Cleaning the data of the launcher does not help

Reactions: mycka
Even if the vendor has placed a global rom? The question is because I read someone bricking trying to install the EU over it.
Thanks for the response.

Reactions: xcsvxangelx
Hi!
In the latest stable for mi11 ultra the launcher is constantly reloading. Once I turn some app, I can not come back to the launcher, because the entire phone block and its reloading. Any solution? Cleaning the data of the launcher does not help
I'm also having the same issue since today's "13.0.12.0 rebuild" update. It was working fine on the other version of 13.0.12.0 from a few days ago. Now I can't switch between my open apps without having to go back to the home screen and closing them all and then reopening them. Will there be a fix soon? What was the new changes in today's "rebuild"?

Today I update my Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G whit latest stable build and everything working fine , even more smoother than miui 12.5 . Thanks to you all , cheers ! :)

Hi!
same here. something's wrong with that rom. flashing back 3.0.10 leads to "wait until your device is fully rebooted" when trying to start anything. it seems i'll have to do a "factory reset", wiping the data.
update: factory reset didn't work - it wouldn't accept my lock screen pin, so had to re-flash it with data format.

Last edited: