MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

For mi11 ultra, update 13.0.12.0 works worst for me than 13.0.10.0

Firmware does not feel quick, there are a lot of stutters in the animations, especially while scrolling google play store or opening any app...

For mi11 ultra, update 13.0.12.0 works worst for me than 13.0.10.0

Firmware does not feel quick, there are a lot of stutters in the animations, especially while scrolling google play store or opening any app...
For me it looks smoother than 13.0.10.0, however I am still on the first published version of 13.0.12.0
Is there then good reason to "upgrade" to the newest upload?

@jkcbgc i wish to have the access to the 1st available update which you use. I really see that the firmware is more junky, opening the keyboard to type gives animation lag.
Where can I download the 1st of the 1st version?
Perhaps you have it in your pc and you can upload it somewhere so I can install it and compare?

Unfortunately not, as the update was done from someone else PC.
But maybe developers can say is there any important difference between those versions and provide the link to the first version if it is still better?

I forced bg-dexopt-job, its not better. Lags still appears especially in the play store.

Could someone please share the 1st version of v13.0.12.0 for mi11 ultra? Firmware from xiaomi was announced on 11th of May, I am not sure when xiaomi.eu team shared their version.

And what is the difference between the first 13.0.12.0 and the one from May 13, 2022 | 04:18AM?
I reported a bug about widgets from info assistant which when pulled to main screen show no content (in my case the weather widget looked fine on the left screen of info assistant, but showed no data on main screen). You can check in bugs section for screenshots. This is resolved now.

Dear xiaomi.eu community

Is there a place where I can read the changelog between xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.3.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip and xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip

Please let me know if I should post this in a different thread:)

Dear xiaomi.eu community

Is there a place where I can read the changelog between xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.3.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip and xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip

No changelog.

Main change is: security upgrade to February.

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
Dear xiaomi.eu community

you can check the changelogs from xiaomi since the EU are based on these. For stable there are no detailed changelogs.

Reactions: katerpanne
Since I'm on latest stable on my 11pro,I cannot activate anymore "series shooting" (in German Serienbild).

Before you could choose which action to happen when long pressing the trigger (either video or series shot). It was in camera settings, now it's gone.

Is that a bug or a feature?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-14-00-37-19-835_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-14-00-37-19-835_lockscreen.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_2022-05-14-00-37-28-496_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-14-00-37-28-496_lockscreen.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 172
So instead of reexplaining dozens of times, maybe you guys can put together a better post, which explains everything step by step, in a way which just leaves absolutely no room for error:
I was not aware that kindergarteners are our target audience. There will always be a room for error when a user does not as instructed, no matter the content of the instructions...

-you have to have at least 15 gb of free space in C partition on your computer (I had just 5 gb when I bricked my phone the first time I tried)
Are you kidding me? Having enough space to extract a ZIP is common sense, not an "instruction" that should be a part of any guide, maybe except for the "PCs For Dummies" book.

The only thing I can agree about is no mention of drivers, although I don't remember installing any drivers myself to use fastboot on Windows 10.

-ROM download
-how to enter fastboot
Already in the guide.

-how to check if phone is recognized by computer
Unnecessary, the script will remain on "Waiting for device..." if no device is detected.

-how to enter command prompt and what to write in it
Unnecessary, you just need to double click (then "Run" if on Linux/macOS) the correct script as instructed.

Since I'm on latest stable on my 11pro,I cannot activate anymore "series shooting" (in German Serienbild).

Before you could choose which action to happen when long pressing the trigger (either video or series shot). It was in camera settings, now it's gone.

Is that a bug or a feature?
Not sure about a stable build but in a weekly build you need to swipe right or left and hold instead of long press.

There are 3-4 people on this forum who kind of oversee all activity and provide very useful information every time, every post, for any new member, who usually ask the same questions that had been already asked and answered dozens of times.

So we can see a pattern here. Even though there is that first and second post which explain most of the things, it is 100% obvious that that guide is not enough. From my own experience, if you are a first time xiaomi user, it just doesn't explain the procedure detailed enough. It gives the impression that it's easier than it is, this is why no one gets it from the jump. You just can't understand when can you update or how to do it. So instead of reexplaining dozens of times, maybe you guys can put together a better post, which explains everything step by step, in a way which just leaves absolutely no room for error:
-you have to have at least 15 gb of free space in C partition on your computer (I had just 5 gb when I bricked my phone the first time I tried)
-drivers
-ROM download
-how to enter fastboot

You will probably say that it is already detailed enough, but it's not. I remember I just didn't get it what do you mean by change dir in command prompt, and I had some prior experience with things like this :))) I managed to change Sony Ericsson camera drivers 15 years ago.

So a true step by step (you click this, you click that) would be self explanatory.

Wish you all the best !!!
look here…

I think the poco f3 are based on the miui-13-stable uses china as Rom base. So are the EU version based on the china rom ?
Xiaomi.eu is a custom ROM built on MIUI China ROM. It has additional features (from China ROM) without the bloatware or ads in the system. Unlike the original China ROM, this is intended to the Global users and all UI elements are English (or your preferred language).

Reactions: biscoot
Xiaomi.eu is a custom ROM built on MIUI China ROM. It has additional features (from China ROM) without the bloatware or ads in the system. Unlike the original China ROM, this is intended to the Global users and all UI elements are English (or your preferred language).
I think the poco f3 are based on the miui-13-stable uses china as Rom base. So are the EU version based on the china rom ?
ROM base is clearly written in the #1 post table.

Reactions: TuxLin and biscoot
the installation script for POCO X3 PRO (both first install and update) keep hanging on this step. I kept waiting for it for hours but nothing changed. Is there anyone meet the same problem as me? Do you have a solution for this?
Thanks for reading and supporting!
Untitled.jpg

Hello everyone.
I just installed this Rom for the first time on my Mi 10T lite and I regret not doing it sooner.
I've updated this afternoon to SJSCNMX-13.0.5 stable release and everything seems to be running smooth.
I wish to thank the whole team for their dedication in maintaining this great Rom.

Last edited:
There are 3-4 people on this forum who kind of oversee all activity and provide very useful information every time, every post, for any new member, who usually ask the same questions that had been already asked and answered dozens of times.

So we can see a pattern here. Even though there is that first and second post which explain most of the things, it is 100% obvious that that guide is not enough. From my own experience, if you are a first time xiaomi user, it just doesn't explain the procedure detailed enough. It gives the impression that it's easier than it is, this is why no one gets it from the jump. You just can't understand when can you update or how to do it. So instead of reexplaining dozens of times, maybe you guys can put together a better post, which explains everything step by step, in a way which just leaves absolutely no room for error:
-drivers
-ROM download
-how to enter fastboot

You will probably say that it is already detailed enough, but it's not. I remember I just didn't get it what do you mean by change dir in command prompt, and I had some prior experience with things like this :))) I managed to change Sony Ericsson camera drivers 15 years ago.

So a true step by step (you click this, you click that) would be self explanatory.

Wish you all the best !!!
I honestly think people need to learn how to read. They post "how do I do *insert stupid comment that is explained in the first post here* help me" and expect to be spoon fed. There are plenty of guides on this website, videos and tutorials elsewhere if you need it completely spelled out... If you don't understand how to flash a custom rom, you shouldn't be doing it without fully researching and understanding what you're doing.