MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Report a bug
When the phone go to sleep, the google calendar notifications always delay 2 minutes. This is annoy, caused me missing meeting

miui 13 stable, mi11

the installation script for POCO X3 PRO (both first install and update) keep hanging on this step. I kept waiting for it for hours but nothing changed. Is there anyone meet the same problem as me? Do you have a solution for this?
Thanks for reading and supporting!
View attachment 42349
make sure you have proper cable and up to date drivers. Not every driver and every cable works at times.

the installation script for POCO X3 PRO (both first install and update) keep hanging on this step. I kept waiting for it for hours but nothing changed. Is there anyone meet the same problem as me? Do you have a solution for this?
Thanks for reading and supporting!
View attachment 42349
I had a problem like this, and I fixed by changing USB port. Old USB 2.0 or 3.0 ports work better than 3.1. ones.
And check the cable. Some cables failed on sendind data.

Since I'm on latest stable on my 11pro,I cannot activate anymore "series shooting" (in German Serienbild).

Before you could choose which action to happen when long pressing the trigger (either video or series shot). It was in camera settings, now it's gone.

Is that a bug or a feature?
+1
Same here with the first "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.12.0.SKACNXM_v13-12-fastboot"....
no selection brings a change whether "video","photo" or "none" is selected - very strange You have already reported using the rebuild version but nothing has improved...
CORRECT !?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: moskito99
Poco F3, 13.0.5 working fine.
But Record app dont save the áudio file at the end of Record.
You can choose any name, but the app dont save.

-Edit-
Find out this explanation:

Done. Officially, for Android 11+, sound recorder saves to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.android.soundrecorder/files.
The old location (/storage/emulated/0/MIUI/sound_recorder/) is something we patched so that people have access to their old recordings.
That is no longer supported by Android 12, so we reverted our patch and it'll be saved to the new location, as designed by Xiaomi.

Last edited:
To the people who have the mi 11 lite 5g (not Ne version)
Have you noticed any abnormal heating? Like when i just use I can even reach 35 degrees

I kindly ask you @Igor Eisberg and to the other developers to fix the problem of installing the Xiaomi Wear application in the ROMs of this forum.
I realize that it is a very boring job but, like me, there are other users who have a Xiaomi Watch S1 Active stopped because there are no ROM updates.
As there are no ROM updates for our devices, we cannot "Downgrade of MI Fitness to Health".

In my case, I have a Xiaomi 12 Pro and I have a Xiaomi Watch S1 Active.
As the last update for my Xiaomi 12 Pro was 1 month ago, I have my new smartwatch stopped for over 1 month.

On my old smartphone the Mi10 I managed to install the Xiaomi Wear application because on my Mi10 I use Weekly ROM. And I did the process that they explain in the article "Downgrade of MI Fitness to Health".
But I no longer use the Mi 10 as my daily phone.

I also know that, y'all have nothing to do with the lack of updates. But if you could help us with this problem, that would be great!

I'm currently on Android 12 (MIUI 13) and no matter what custom DNS (say nextdns) I'm using, the phone is losing connection to certain apps and services when leaving my wifi and switching to mobile network. Weird thing is that it's only for certain apps and can be fixed by turning custom DNS off and on again.

Any ideas for what could be the culprit here?

+1
Same here with the first "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.12.0.SKACNXM_v13-12-fastboot"....
no selection brings a change whether "video","photo" or "none" is selected - very strange You have already reported using the rebuild version but nothing has improved...
CORRECT !?
Handling of burst mode has changed.

you need to slide the shutter button to left or right to start burst mode.

I still would prefer option to simply hold the shutter button for burst mode as before because burst mode pictures by sliding shutter button might make pictures less stable. Video below

Last edited:
Handling of burst mode has changed.

you need to slide the shutter button to left or right to start burst mode.

I still would prefer option to simply hold the shutter button for burst mode as before because burst mode pictures by sliding shutter button might make pictures less stable. Video below

THX - Super worked very well.... ✌

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently on Android 12 (MIUI 13) and no matter what custom DNS (say nextdns) I'm using, the phone is losing connection to certain apps and services when leaving my wifi and switching to mobile network. Weird thing is that it's only for certain apps and can be fixed by turning custom DNS off and on again.
Any ideas for what could be the culprit here?
I think it might be an issue unrelated to your DNS.
There is a setting in the "Developer Options" which keeps the mobile connection active when you turn on WiFi.
Maybe you could try this.

Reactions: Jaffi
Hi All,

Please accept my apologies if this topic has been discussed before - I just can't find anything about. Briefly: After MIUI 13.0.10 update, wireless charging stopped working. Is that a bug or just a matter of settings? Thanks in advance for your kind support!
Xiaomi Mi 11 pro

Reactions: Will197
Bug found on Xiaomi mi 11. Just updated yesterday, and wired controller not working (was working fine on MIUI 12.5), especially gamesir X2. working on another phone with A12 inside.

Hi All,

Please accept my apologies if this topic has been discussed before - I just can't find anything about. Briefly: After MIUI 13.0.10 update, wireless charging stopped working. Is that a bug or just a matter of settings? Thanks in advance for your kind support!
Xiaomi Mi 11 pro
MI 11pro 13.0.10, 13.0.12 first release and 13.0.12 final worked fine for me - no bug ...

I have a Redmi Note 11 with Xiaomi.eu 13.0.9, which I flashed over a month ago.
Checking the latest version today, I see its the "V13.0.7.0"

Should I "update"? Can I update without losing data, considering its a fastboot rom?

Hello Forum Members!
I would like to sum up some recent issues on which I still have not made progress, and I would ask for your help.
I'm on Mi Note 10, MIUI 13.0.1 stabil ROM.

1.) "Can't use this folder. To protect your privacy, choose another folder."
I want to save the Download folder as the default folder for the Canon scanner, which has gone so far. Now, clean MIUI 13.0.1 ROM after installation, seems more thing has changed.
What's the solution to this folder story?
Wothout root, if possible.

2.) Also a protection function, which has been experienced in previous versions, but is still unchanged: Show the example
Its off status is indicated by the status of the "Settings, Developer Options," Notify about high risk feature "switch, but they still pop up at some settings. How do I turn it off?

3.) The Screen sharing / Wireless display option has been added to the quick access shortcut icons on a previous system. (No, I don't mean Cast.)
How can this be achieved?
""Go to developer options and enable wireless display certification.
Than go to "connection and sharing"/"wireless display and enable wireless display.
Now you see some stuff. Go to "operating channel" and change from auto to 6 or 11.""
This button was an easier way to go to this settings point.

Thanks
zsoltip

Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks fkr the Miui 13 foe Mi Note 10 lite.
Overall runs pretty cool.
I noticed the mi fitness app, replaces mi health.
The pre-installed version, is of ckurse "talking" in Chinese..
Additionally, there is a newer version on Goggle play, but can't be installed over the pre-installed one, without rooting a d deleting it...
Since I can't root, as i need to keep the security level high enough, i was wondering if it will be possible either to update the app with latest or allow the user to uninstall it, and install the google play one.
Thanks
H

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk