MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Thanks! This is a very helpful link for how to install the ROM.

But I'm still not sure if it's worth installing the ROM at all. When you say neither Global or Chinese - which ROM would you recommend isntalling?

But I'm still not sure if it's worth installing the ROM at all. When you say neither Global or Chinese - which ROM would you recommend isntalling?
xiaomi.eu
Go to first post in this thread

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

xiaomi.eu ROM is a modified version based on the Chinese ROM.

There is no Global ROM for the Mi 10 Ultra.
Can you show a screenshot of the MIUI version?

Last edited:
POCO F3 13.0.6 Update is amazing, smoothest than ever, and very very satisfying ... One issue i found that the (Files) app crashes when u want to go to Storage.

Thanks for the great work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-13-12-06-42-624_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-13-12-06-42-624_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Hello I have a Poco F3 with the lastest beta installed. Just to confirm, in order to install the latest stable (downgrade i suppose) i ahve to use de .bat that erases everything right? thanks

Just updated to 13.0.6.0 (SKHCNFM) for POCO F3. It took about 5-6 minutes and no problems.

For those who are updating any Xiaomi phone, please make sure your computer is working well and that your USB ports & cables are functioning properly. There is a lot of data being transferred for these updates and any interruption of this transfer during an update can make it glitch and not work. This happened a couple of times for me so I want to caution you so you avoid the headaches I experienced.

Another piece of advice is to use the search function in this forum to find information. People like @gogocar62 , @katerpanne , @Igor Eisberg , and @Poney70 are all enthusiasts who help everyone for free on their own time - listen to their advice with some humility because they really know what they are talking about!

To @ingbrzy and the team, many thanks for sharing your efforts with people like me. I am not very knowledgeable and savvy with smartphones. Your hard work allows me to enjoy my smartphone more than you will ever know, saving me lots of money and time - kudos to the whole team! :emoji_sparkler:

From weekly to stable wipe cache, dalvik, data and flash rom stable, but reboot only in recovery mode. Mi note 10 Pro

Hi there

I have a Redmi K30 and I upgraded it to MIUI 13.0.3 after I install the ROM I wanted to use 3g but I couldn't. What make it even worse is when I opened Preferred network type 3g option was not there ,so can you help me.

I just installed on Mi 10T and can't find the Game Booster option. Could you help me?

Изпратено от моят M2007J3SY с помощта на Tapatalk

I am on miui 13.0.2 Poco f2 pro, Xiaomi EU. I see in the settings the "update" icon, and I click on it. It says download, so I click download. And is starts to download. So surely u can just update from the phone? Or do I still have to use fastboot to get miui 13.0.4?

Amazing job on the ROM. I love it so much. My phone now lasts longer and it's quicker.

Re: Google News
Anybody else have Google News not work ? or find a fix for it.
I installed Stable Rom on Xiaomi 12
Everything else works great.

Tried clearing cache and data, uninstall reinstall.
Tried signing into another google account

Thanks in advance, keep up the great work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-14-21-42-56-587_com.google.android.apps.magazines.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-14-21-42-56-587_com.google.android.apps.magazines.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 98
Why I cannot use facebook and Instagram with this ROM (Mi 11i)? Every time open it, exit immediately
I'm using mix4 and have the same situation, hope a software update will fix this.
Above you have a link from me on how to fix it. Having trouble reading? :emoji_thinking:

Set the "Get device info" permission for both to something other than "Return blank messages".

Last edited:
anyone have a problem with the vibration motor afetr changing to this rom on the mi11t pro =?
Yeah my vibration motor stopped working on 13.0.4 (Mi 10T Pro). Will update to 13.0.5 to see it that fixes it. Might have dropped my phone though, so I am not sure.