MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi, I'm sure you are sick of getting these questions but there's so many replies to this thread they're hard to sift through.

Can I update from xiaomi.eu 12.5 stable on my crux to this 13 stable release without formatting data?

Just updated to 13.0.6 from 13.0.5,update process was so fast and simple.Thanks to developers!
1655281949008.png

I have exactly the problem with Google News with my Poco F3 on latest beta.

Same problem with Google News on Lisa 11 5g ne after updating to 13.0.2
Also Google foto backup does not work fluently. Backup hangs at backup preparation, some fotos get backed up but majority do not after several trials

Last edited:
Hi, just got Poco F3 recently, and updated the stock rom to latest version (Miui Global 13.0.3 Android 12).
My question is, if I am to install the stable xiaomi EU roms (13.0.6), do I need to unlock bootloader first?
For android 11, it's mentioned in the 1st page, but there is no mentioning about android 12

Nope...
Inovations by Xiaomi...

The only solution is revert to version V13.0.3.0 or V13.0.5.0
Great, thank you!
For the other repliers: nooo, I don't want to switch back to the old coltrol center :D

Anyway, maybe somewhere in the future the quick tile edit will be available...

As far as i know, xiaomi.eu ROM never updates some partitions like persist (maybe some more, like vendor). Should I have to periodically flash the original xiaomi stock ROM to keep these partitions updated?
thanks

As far as i know, xiaomi.eu ROM never updates some partitions like persist (maybe some more, like vendor). Should I have to periodically flash the original xiaomi stock ROM to keep these partitions updated?
thanks
persist partition is never included with recovery ROMs, official or non-official.
The whole point of the "persist" partition is to... persist, aka not being replaced with each update.
The vendor partition is always included, it's part of the official package.
We include the same partitions as on official ROMs, we don't exclude any.

I can see that my K 20 pro (Mi 9T pro here in Europe) has a listed MiUi 13 Stable Rom, but labeled "China".
What's the difference to the global one, maybe lack of language support and other preinstalled apps? Will there ever be a global one?

Unfortunately there do not seem to be many Custom roms around, what a pity...

Last edited:
Hello,

Thank you for all your (un)helpful answers! You really are great in assisting people!...

Cheers! :)
Captura de ecrã de 2022-09-29 10-08-04.png

Last edited:
Hi dev, Signal app doesnt work in the new stable build for POCO F3. It keeps crashing during sign in process. It used to work on the previous stable builds

Last edited:
Hello dear publisher,
I am using mix4. In China, the power of wireless charging is limited by government policy within 50w. Can you remove this restriction when you develop the European version of the system? Thank you so much!

I got a weird but terrible bug when using always on display, most times always on display disappear, smartphone work anyway but with display black so i can't see anything.

Last edited: