MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi, is it possible to hide the NFC icon on the 13.0.6 POCO F3 rom ?
Yes, Poco F3 can hide the NFC icon using this program.

Last edited by a moderator:
A bug report: MI 10 running on 13.0.6 stable with TMobile network. Mobile connection will fall back to the lowest possible network (e.g. allowing GSM/LTE/WCDMA/NR in #*#*4546*#*# will fall back to Edge connection, allowing WCDMA and above will fall back to HSPA) after leaving the phone inactive for several minutes OR driving on highway. Network will restore to the fastest one after enabling and disabling flight mode.

Have tried to reset the network settings but does not help.... Did not observe this behavior in previous versions.

hi i've updated my mi 10pro from V13.0.3.0.SJACNXM to V13.0.4.0.SJACNXM and i see a huge battery drain with hight temps.. is it possible to downgrade without formatting back to V13.0.3.0.SJACNXM?? or resolve this problem?

Flashed Mi 11 Ultra from China ROM (miui 13) to Xiaomi.eu (miui 13 stable).

Comparing between the China ROM and the stable .EU version:

The positives:
1) Notifications without delay (China ROM had delays of several hours)

The cons:
1) 4k 60fps video mode has stutter in first couple of seconds. (none on the China ROM)
2) Video Stabilization option is no more - it's always on
3) Video stabilization is pretty bad (was much better on the China ROM)
4) 4k 60fps video mode has a noticeable delay/optimisation/correction/slide when panning the camera and then stopping it, the camera carries on sliding until it stops by itself - it is as though the stabilisation is working to correct itself but it is noticeable and bad. (This was not the case with the China ROM)

i would revert back to the China ROM if i could but i have an issue. My China ROM came with MIUI 12.5..., i then updated it to MIUI 13. Then i flashed it to the .EU rom. Now i am not sure which China ROM i should go back to if i want to enable the lock on Bootloader.
I remembered you because meanwhile I found out that YES you can switch off the video stabilization. You have to go into Pro Mode, select video instead of foto.
once in video Pro Mode open the definitions where you will find the button "image stabilization" on/off. basically that's the better option if you use a handheld gimbal! it should avoid your mentioned stutter :). Hope that's useful for you!

Reactions: Ratzfatz
I have xiaomi 12 pro and when update to new V13.0.33.0.SLBCNXM
when receive sms i can not hear the sound notification
is it a bug ??
if not ...
how can to fix this????
I made sure of ( settings -apps-manage apps-messaging- notifications- messages-sound - and applied the sound)

need help please

Reactions: KGVER
Try this:
If you use your own melody, change it to system. Restart the phone.
Do this in info. about the SMS app, (not in the settings - sound).

Try this:
If you use your own melody, change it to system. Restart the phone.
Do this in info. about the SMS app, (not in the settings - sound).
thank you too much for fast reply
i can not found any option in main SMS app to change the sound notification
but i tried truecaller app and made it as a default app and tried to change the SMS sound notification and the same results i cant hear it
best regards

Hi, automatic wallpaper based on time of day is not working (Concerto). If I apply the dark one, it stays dark, if the bright one, it stays bright.
Is this a known issue? Do I have to manually give permissions to an app?

Thanks in advance.

I just bought on eBay an Mi10 Ultra, the top one with 16 GB RAM and 512 GB ROM. It was on a MIUI 13 weekly ROM. On receipt I immediately turned it on into fastboot mode and flashed the latest MIUI 13 stable ROM. When checking in My Device I saw a small vertical line of dead pixels on the middle lower left running from the CPU info to the Android Version (photo attached). The seller had the phone in Dark Mode and you cannot see the dead pixels. But he said that they were not there when he was using the phone and tried to blame it on the stable ROM flashing, which I think is nonsense? Any comments/advice appreciated, I reset the phone to see if that did anything, but no. This top model is very difficult to find in the UK so I will keep it (and for £400 was reasonably priced), but those pesky pixels are annoying. I just switched to Dark Mode and so can't see them.

Attachments

• 2022-06-18 Dead Pixels.jpg
    2022-06-18 Dead Pixels.jpg
    671.7 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Because you're in MIUI 13 thread. (For Redmi Note 8 there is no MIUI 13)
You have to go to MIUI 12 thread

hi friends

funny thing, i did install the EU room
Then i went back to star_eea_global_images_V13.0.7.0.SKAEUXM

Now im trying to go back to EU room again and its telling me waiting for the device while im on fastboot

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-19 232956.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-19 232956.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 161
hi friends

funny thing, i did install the EU room
Then i went back to star_eea_global_images_V13.0.7.0.SKAEUXM

Now im trying to go back to EU room again and its telling me waiting for the device while im on fastboot
try to install fastboot drivers again.

Okay, I forgor, so sorry in advance. I recently got the Poco F4 GT. It still has stock rom on it and I still need to unlock the bootloader.
Can I flash EU over it? Like an update? Or do I need to do a clean flash?

try to install fastboot drivers again.
you mean QUALCOMM drivers
the funny thing is that miflash does recognize my phone on fastboot check the photo
but i cant flash EU rom for mi 11 ultra, when i press the BAT file first installation

Attachments

• 222.png
    222.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 120
I just bought on eBay an Mi10 Ultra, the top one with 16 GB RAM and 512 GB ROM. It was on a MIUI 13 weekly ROM. On receipt I immediately turned it on into fastboot mode and flashed the latest MIUI 13 stable ROM. When checking in My Device I saw a small vertical line of dead pixels on the middle lower left running from the CPU info to the Android Version (photo attached). The seller had the phone in Dark Mode and you cannot see the dead pixels. But he said that they were not there when he was using the phone and tried to blame it on the stable ROM flashing, which I think is nonsense? Any comments/advice appreciated, I reset the phone to see if that did anything, but no. This top model is very difficult to find in the UK so I will keep it (and for £400 was reasonably priced), but those pesky pixels are annoying. I just switched to Dark Mode and so can't see them.
Dead pixels aren't supposed to be visible on screenshots, because the screenshot copies the pixels commanded by the GPU and video drivers, it captures the information before it reaches the display. It does not capture the physical state of the pixels from the display. Theoretically you can even capture a clear screenshot with a broken display or even without any display at all :)

Your problem may still be hardware related, but I doubt that it is dead pixels. Maybe wires, pins, something between the screen layers, etc, but may as well be a software issue.

Last edited:
Xiaomi 12pro (Zeus), stable 13.0.33: dynamic wallpaper in themes app and in settings, wallpaper and personalisation dynamic systemwallpaper don't work.
Any solution?

Last edited:
Reactions: dalimit
Fastbooting this ROM and using the update script (not the first install script) will keep all my data totally intact and functional and all my apps and etc. will still be there, right?