MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi xiaomi.eu Team

Thank you so much for your effort to make this work always special

But I have a problem with the new update(13.0.36.0) regarding when I need to add a new name to the contacts list , I can not see add a new name to the phone storge so it is no longer available ... and only can found(Mi Account- WhatsApp-Google-SIM card1-SIM card2) I don't know if this problem is only me. Or is it a general problem, please help with this matter please .... or fix it in the next update
picture attached... can you please add changelog in every update , so can users will know whats new in every update
Thank you so much

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-04-17-57-23-419_com.android.contacts.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-04-17-57-23-419_com.android.contacts.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 187
Hi, is the b/l unlock process working at the moment? I have seen some posts in may saying even after 168 hours the process fails because of xiaomi servers, is this still the case, I am on 163 hours at the moment. I have used search but can't find a specific answer, thanks.

I understand the guide, I mean that in the information table appears redmi note 10 (global 4G) recovery method. Before it appeared Fastboot but now is recovery and when downloading the .zip of the new version throws different files and I can not find .bat windows fastboot.

"Because of no 100% working TWRP (decrypt partitions) on MIUI13 Android12
- no OTA updates are possible
- no recovery rom installations are possible"

View attachment 42931
There is though, see my post just above yours. I have links and an explanation. use Fastboot to put miui 13.0.8 on, then afterwords use fastboot to put the nebrassy twrp I linked. Then when booting into the nebrassy twrp, you have to go to advanced, then click install twrp (because the fastboot install will not stay due to the rom rewritting the recovery). This will make a permanent install of the recovery, then log into the phone like normal and set it up, then through the phone download the 13.0.9 update, it will give you instructions after that part, just follow them. Basically you just reboot into twrp, click install, then find the update file you downloaded on the phone. I use Linux so my exact commands I would use in the command line/terminal for fastboot would be different then yours.

I recently switched from beta channel to stable xiaomi.eu ROMs.
I noticed the Incognito toggle is missing from control center in stable ROM. Am I missing some setting or something?

My Poco F3 having serious overheating when charging or when playing (even low requirement games). Some battery draining too. Update from 13.0.5 to 13.0.6 via fastboot update file over Windows 10. Been using EU for a while and never happened before. Any clues on what to check or do to solve this? Thanks

I recently switched from beta channel to stable xiaomi.eu ROMs.
I noticed the Incognito toggle is missing from control center in stable ROM. Am I missing some setting or something?
You're missing the fact that Stable and Beta don't have the same features available.

Reactions: biscoot
Hi All!
I have a Mi 10 Ultra running xiaomi.eu MIUI 12 stable. I am going to fasboot install xiaomi.eu MIUI 13 stable.
Normally moving from stable to stable is non data destructive upgrade. But taking in consideration that it is an upgrade to newer version of Android, can anyone confirm this upgrade is non data destructive?

Hi All!
I have a Mi 10 Ultra running xiaomi.eu MIUI 12 stable. I am going to fasboot install xiaomi.eu MIUI 13 stable.
Normally moving from stable to stable is non data destructive upgrade. But taking in consideration that it is an upgrade to newer version of Android, can anyone confirm this upgrade is non data destructive?
No. In the long run you eventually lose your data if you don't learn how to secure your files.

My Poco F3 having serious overheating when charging or when playing (even low requirement games). Some battery draining too. Update from 13.0.5 to 13.0.6 via fastboot update file over Windows 10. Been using EU for a while and never happened before. Any clues on what to check or do to solve this? Thanks
Hi all, I'd like to move from my 13.0.3 to 13.0.6 on POCO F3, but does anyone experienced the same issues of @jorgenriqeruiz ???

Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE. 13.0.2. Stable.
How to fix this bug ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-05-23-59-00-821_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-05-23-59-00-821_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 427
Last edited by a moderator:
xm12x 13.0.5 stable
I cannot use the face brushing function of Alipay,I don't know what the problem is

Just upgraded to this stable from the final .EU stable of MIUI12 via fastboot on my Poco F3 Global and so far so good other than one minor issue. Opening videos directly to the PIP player of MiVideo gives me an error and doesn't work. Opening those same videos directly in MiVideo works fine. I'm guessing this is a MiVideo app specific bug and will be fixed in a later release. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had that issue, or found a workaround. It worked fine on the version of MiVideo inlcuded with the final .EU release of MIUI12. Thanks!

Edit: I guess it just doesn't like videos within hidden folders. Maybe its an Android 12 permissions thing. It worked fine on MIUI12/A11 .EU Stable.

Edit 2: Long pressing on the Security App and taping cleaner no longer launches the cleaner.

Last edited:
Why after MIUI 13 update Mi ultra 11 slow charging, try to able boost charging, but not working.

Is just for me or in this new version 13.0.6 the data usage control as disappeared??
05a1addc62c107433693694fc8b1b1d2.jpg

Enviado do meu M2012K11AG através do Tapatalk

Is just for me or in this new version 13.0.6 the data usage control as disappeared??
05a1addc62c107433693694fc8b1b1d2.jpg

Yeah I noticed that too. It's a shame. I liked the old notification center layout. Xiaomi doesn't seem to know a good thing when they figure it out.

Reactions: finas
Oh my God but for me that functionality it's very important. There's no way to get it back?

Oh my God but for me that functionality it's very important. There's no way to get it back?

Switch notification center back to the Android style rather than MIUI style and it is there.

Ok it's a good work around thanks for the tip.

installed the latest stable build just fine on my mi 11.
sadly this process made me realize that my 2 days old phone has image retention, a shade of the MI logo stood on my screen through the whole set up...

Last edited:
Hello guys, , I have a Poco F2 Pro running the latest 13.0.4 stable. Today I tried buying something, and paying with my phone like I always do, but strangely the instant my phone got into NFC range, the card was declined instantly. It worked fine on the Xiaomi weekly builds, so I suspect the stable build has something to do with it. How can I fix my NFC so it works again? I've already did the reset nfc thing, it didn't fix it unfortunately.