Can't install system apps from unknown source

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-28-23-23-58-120_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-28-23-23-58-120_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 103

Jaro1975p

Members
Oct 1, 2021
Hi guys. Mi 11. MIUI 13 EU. ROM. TWRP 3.2.6 flashed, no issue. I cant decrypt Second user 999… Any advice? Greetings

Krepsz

Members
Sep 1, 2018
Hi guys. Mi 11. MIUI 13 EU. ROM. TWRP 3.2.6 flashed, no issue. I cant decrypt Second user 999… Any advice? Greetings
Can you tell me the method of Twrp flashing. I did it, and i soft bricked my Mi11 pro. It was helpful just the boot image reflashing to booting the system again
Thx

umiboozu

Members
Jul 17, 2017
NOTE for the one who got « FAILED (Write to device failed in SendBuffer() (Too many links)) » . Change the USB port and wire, and if it stay failling, try anothe computer. Intall the driver before.

Alfino

Members
May 21, 2017
Hello,
Some french bank apps don't accept smartphones authentication when they're rooted or if some rooting apps are installed at the same time. Those bank apps become unusable. Does flashing a smartphone remove also this security settings please ? Thank you

marble

Members
Apr 22, 2017
Official Global ROMs don't have call recording included (except certain ROMs for specific regions).
All our ROMs include call recording.
I understand that this last version for POCO X3 PRO have call recording too, could you confirm, please? Thanks in advance

Ken Hao

Members
Dec 13, 2017
I am using k40s with miuieu stable 13.0.10 but not rw system so i can not copy or modify something from system.

Babylonien

Members
Jun 30, 2022
Hi,

I'read carefully but still have some questions. I own a Mi 11 pro and it comes along with installed EU.rom 13.0.9. Still using it. Now I have an update notification for quite a while and want to update. OTA works unfortunately not. Searching for updates works, and I get information about the latest version, but clicking "download" always ends up in "download server not reachable".
I learned, I have Android 12 and therefore TWRP wont work, I have to use "Fastboot". I read the tutorial, fine so far.
So my two questions are:

Do i need to "* first_install_with_data_format (with format data), if you're flashing xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time."?
For my understanding not, because it came allready with xiaomi.EU ROM, right?

Will fastboot update delete my hoel data ore will I keep my homescreens and all the other stuff?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
Hi,

I'read carefully but still have some questions. I own a Mi 11 pro and it comes along with installed EU.rom 13.0.9. Still using it. Now I have an update notification for quite a while and want to update. OTA works unfortunately not. Searching for updates works, and I get information about the latest version, but clicking "download" always ends up in "download server not reachable".
I learned, I have Android 12 and therefore TWRP wont work, I have to use "Fastboot". I read the tutorial, fine so far.
So my two questions are:

Do i need to "* first_install_with_data_format (with format data), if you're flashing xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time."?
For my understanding not, because it came allready with xiaomi.EU ROM, right?

Will fastboot update delete my hoel data ore will I keep my homescreens and all the other stuff?

Thanks in advance!
look here ....

Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable
- you will not loose your data
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Reactions: Babylonien

mastaolli

Members
Jan 28, 2022
Hi i have a Xiaomi MI11 Ultra my software is now 13 and i can update my phone to 13.0.9 but can i update my phone only with my pc and not more via OTA ?