MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I just flash this update through TWRP. This is fully working , finally version of TWRP.
Just be sure that after flashing choose A before reboot. See my post
I have tried to install the latest stable ROM on my 11TPro via TWRP, but it failed with the attached error message. Does anybody have an idea what went wrong/how to install it?

Attachments

• 1658597082850.png
    1658597082850.png
    224.5 KB · Views: 154
I have tried to install the latest stable ROM on my 11TPro via TWRP, but it failed with the attached error message. Does anybody have an idea what went wrong/how to install it?
Reboot, reboot, reboot until it works. Also try to disconnect USB from phone.

Reboot, reboot, reboot until it works. Also try to disconnect USB from phone.
Reboot where? install and then reboot again and again? I tried several times the error is the same. USB disconnected. There is a kind of a problem with mounting as I understood, but do not know what?

Attachments

• 1658597082850.png
    1658597082850.png
    224.5 KB · Views: 94
Glad to hear it works but I highly doubt the file was corrupted because it's the same error that I and many others have got.
What I have done: re-downloaded the ROM on PC, copied the file to internal memory of the phone and installed it with TWRP. With the first file I had the mentioned problem, and it was ok with the second file downloaded. It could have been the file problem or might have been solved with reboot as you recommended I do not know. Anyway it is working properly now.

Last edited:
DND mode not working, when I turn on do not disturb, every notification is come with sound.
Anyone noticed that.?
Silent mode working. But DND is problem
VILI is phone ..

Hi.
I got exactly same problem earlier.
I downloaded again the rom from my computer, used an usb stick, installed latest TWRP on my 11TPro, booted on it, and installed the rom without any error message.

Hi, can someone tell me how to update my xiaomi 11t pro? I dont want to format the data. Istall the latest trwp and i downloaded the latest eu 13.0.6.0 directly from my phone and i put it in main folder. But when I choose a package to instal end check the .zip file the phone is restart into a twrp than I click on Install button just send me in sdcard folder but is empty there are nothing. How to find .zip file? Thanks

Изпратено от моят 2107113SG с помощта на Tapatalk

Hi, can someone tell me how to update my xiaomi 11t pro? I dont want to format the data. Istall the latest trwp and i downloaded the latest eu 13.0.6.0 directly from my phone and i put it in main folder. But when I choose a package to instal end check the .zip file the phone is restart into a twrp than I click on Install button just send me in sdcard folder but is empty there are nothing. How to find .zip file? Thanks

Sorry, I just remove the password to decrypt storage and the .zip file show up. Its take 3 minutes to update and 3 minutes to start up after rebooting the system. Thanks for your work xiaomi.eu

Hi,
I managed to install the latest 11T Pro ROM, now my phone is not Google Play certified and is not compatible with Revolut according to the Play Store.
I installed TWRP, Magisk (Zygisk is on) and SafetyNet Fix (it was failing before that).
According to the Google login alerts I have a Pixel 2, but after clicking the notification it says it is a Xiaomi 11T Pro.

Also, why do I still have the old Control Center without volume slider?

In my Xiaomi 11t pro after update over twrp now i don't receive any notifications from any app before i unlock the phone. Just don't receive nothing and when I unlock everything comes at the moment

Hi , I have a question here , I am thinking changing out my poco f3 global rom for miui eu rom, for the first time I need to factory reset and clean flash it right, what happened when normal updates available for miui eu rom, do I need to factory reset every single time to get updates?

Hi , I have a question here , I am thinking changing out my poco f3 global rom for miui eu rom, for the first time I need to factory reset and clean flash it right, what happened when normal updates available for miui eu rom, do I need to factory reset every single time to get updates?
howto

with recovery rom and twrp you can recieve ota updates or download it with pc, copy to device and install it

you dont have to format or reset anything except you change between stable and weekly rom

if its your first install format data, its mentioned in howto