MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

There will no longer be updates through fatboot like before for the 11t Pro? I'm new but I see a lot of problems from the new TWRP method

Thx. I have twrp.img but how to install it ?
Depends on your device,if it's A/B device you need to copy image on your pc and use adb to boot image 'fastboot boot twrp.img' after your phone will boot twrp you need to make your twrp permanently.You have full guide on first page.There are instructions for all devices

Reactions: EddyOops
Depends on your device,if it's A/B device you need to copy image on your pc and use adb to boot image 'fastboot boot twrp.img' after your phone will boot twrp you need to make your twrp permanently.You have full guide on first page.There are instructions for all devices
I don't really understand this a/b device thing but if I understand correctly I have to install in slot A

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-24-20-22-31-105_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-24-20-22-31-105_com.android.updater.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 151
Currently Im using LineageOS then I tried to flash POCO x3 Pro rom (xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3Pro_V13.0.5.0.SJUMIXM_v13-12.zip) via TWRP but I got error 1.
How to fix this ?

Currently Im using LineageOS then I tried to flash POCO x3 Pro rom (xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3Pro_V13.0.5.0.SJUMIXM_v13-12.zip) via TWRP but I got error 1.
How to fix this ?
did you choose the correct rom for your device?
what is the codename of your device ?
there are more than one rom versions for your device.
which twrp version did you use?

Yes, after flashing ROM, Twrp will ask you to choose A or B ,you press A , and after that reboot . Wait to system boot and that's it
Install the latest version of the 11t pro by TWRP, but when installing a game like call of duty or arena of valor, the legend appears "Invalid installation package error and the application closes. It only happens in games where additional content is downloaded. I flashed Room again and the same thing happened, better downgrade back to 13.0.4 And everything worked fine. (All permissions were given even so the legend appeared)

Instala la última versión del 11t pro por TWRP, pero al instalar un juego como call of duty o arena of valor, aparece la leyenda "Error de paquete de instalación no válido y la aplicación se cierra. Solo sucede en juegos donde se descarga contenido adicional. I Volví a flashear Room y pasó lo mismo, mejor downgrade a 13.0.4 y todo funcionó bien (se dieron todos los permisos incluso cuando apareció la leyenda)
YI already found the problem, when I install magisk from TWRP is when that problem arises, I imagine that it is not supported to root through there, my fault, how could root do it?

YI already found the problem, when I install magisk from TWRP is when that problem arises, I imagine that it is not supported to root through there, my fault, how could root do it?
Take boot img, patch through Magisk app and flash.
Installation Documentation from the Magisk GitHub page (link to Magisk GitHub from Magisk app).
Also, google about the method, and search for guide here on Xiaomi.eu

Reactions: katerpanne
Is there a way to install the firmware via fastboot if it initially assumes a way via recovery? Can I somehow convert or take the old one for fastboot and replace the image files in it from the one for twrp ..?

So I can download (from APKMirror) and push via adb to the phone the new Control Center, but the developers can't include it. Right.
Exactly, developers have responsibilities, you don't. Just imagine if Xiaomi did not enable the Control Center because of a major bug or incompatibility.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello,
Some french bank apps don't accept smartphones authentication when they're rooted or if some rooting apps are installed at the same time. Those bank apps become unusable. Does flashing a smartphone remove also this security settings please ? Thank you
No. If your bank app, google pay or other see that you have a rooted phone , install last magisk, and the module : universal safety net, shamiko, zygisk lsposed, add the apps wich you don’t want to be able to see in the exclusion list of magisk but don’t switch on it.
If still not working, spacially for google pay, erase all the data ( for pay, erase too Play and google service) of these app, unistall it, reboot, maybe use SDMAID to really erase evrything, and try again

Excuse me, how to turn off miui optimization in miui13? Many apps in the Google Play store show that they are not compatible with mobile phones. Xiaomi mix4

Reactions: Luis Pacheco25
Exactly, developers have responsibilities, you don't. Just imagine if Xiaomi did not enable the Control Center because of a major bug or incompatibility.
They have resources to port/modify all the other apps from China ROMs to 11T PRO (which is a global only phone), but the Control Center is incompatible. They managed to include the China only widgets for example.
An official statement from the developers would be nice regarding this.

A possible solution could be a separate download with the new Control Center with a disclaimer for potential bugs or semthing like that.

Reactions: Luis Pacheco25
Since this morning I have the problem that my Google Pay no longer works with my Xiaomi EU stable Rom on Mi 12 (13.0.36). Was switched to Google Wallet and now the security requirements no longer fit. Does anyone else have this problem?
Screenshot_2022-07-25-10-15-40-006_com.google.android.gms.jpg