MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

1658832775253.png

theres no fastboot version for the 13.0.6.0

• Angry
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
Even if I take img from the firmware-update directory (from the recovery firmware) and correct the checksums in windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat (if there is a check)?
You have downloaded and unzipped a recovery ROM and you want to re-structure it yourself that you could flash through Fastboot?

There are no (official) instructions for and I doubt you will get some

You can try yourself, compare an older or so fastboot ROM structure and create/adapt but be aware you may risk the brick.
Also, if you would have any problem, you could not ask here for help

IMO, it's much easier to learn one-time how to install TWRP.
After that, everything is as easy as booting to TWRP, selecting recovery zip, taking Install and rebooting (if instructions would not additionally require to format Data)
And only that second part will apply for all your future Xiaomi.eu updates - you shall no more need to (re)install TWRP yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ
and you want to re-structure it yourself
yes. right.
may risk the brick
that's why I'm asking .. perhaps the developers clearly know that this is impossible
it's much easier to learn one-time how to install TWRP
I understand all the benefits. Previously installed twrp on other devices. But now I don't need it. Fastboot is enough for me
In any case, installing a custom recovery is at "your own risk". So, I do not need this risk) i want to use fastboot

Just to confirm, battery stats/graph doesn't reset anymore even after charging the phone past 90%+... Is this correct? If yes, is there any way to have the stats/graph reset manually? I want to observe the battery performance (screen-on time, etc.) of my phone every charge cycle / 100% charge...

yes. right.

that's why I'm asking .. perhaps the developers clearly know that this is impossible

I understand all the benefits. Previously installed twrp on other devices. But now I don't need it. Fastboot is enough for me
In any case, installing a custom recovery is at "your own risk". So, I do not need this risk) i want to use fastboot
Installing custom ROM (even Xiaomi.eu) is also on your risk. And you had unlocked BL on your risk, too. If you want to minimize the risk, you should have stayed with locked BL and stock ROM, and take only their OTA

Nevertheless, cooking yourself a Fastboot ROM from a Recovery ROM is by far the highest risk of all above - and you will have to repeat the procedure for every subsequent Xiaomi.eu update, because they will all be of Recovery type for your device.. Good luck if you still insist on the Fastboot flashing

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: iGears88
i prefer fastboot to my 11T Pro than twrp.
i have a Mi 10T Pro and i update the bios thru TWRP.
It does't matter what you prefer - if a working custom recovery is released that will be the way to install a custom ROM like Xiaomi.eu.
Your Mi 10T Pro has bios? Wow. How come?

Reactions: Mario1944
Hi guys

After doing tests, i can say that the update 13.0.6 for 11 T Pro cause some issues at software level, im thinking that is due to the jump from fastboot to TWRP and some folders or files lost permissions, i found an issue in Xiaomi Cloud if you want to restore apps (also i leave a post in the bug section about it with a video), the feature was working properly in 13.0.4 but in 13.0.6 you can´t proceed, if you jump from 13.0.4 to 13.0.6 you might find some issues with telegram to send media (photos, videos) its seems to be related to folder permission somehow, also if you start over doing format data with 13.0.6, you will face the same issue (i tested 4 times already), what i did to resolve the bugs is going back to 13.0.4 open the xiaomi cloud and telegram to provide the permissions to the apps and verify that worked properly, and then apply the update to 13.0.6. Not sure what could cause this problem but its a pain in the ass.
Ok guys, i want to share with you my steps that i followed to update from 13.0.4 to 13.0.6, first make sure that the mentioned apps from my previous post are working properly on 13.0.4, then remove any pattern, PIN, fingerprint from you device before apply the twrp.img, then follow THIS tutorial to apply the TWRP, once the process is completed there is another step that i followed which i found on XDA from tze_vitamin comment. Once you have done the previous steps you can wipe dalvik cache ( this is optional) and reboot the system Slot A, is gonna take 5 to 10 minutes depends on how many apps you have installed, once the device is on home screen you can run this command for a better optimization and thats it, then you can enable the PIN, Pattern and fingerprint once again and confirm that TWRP is asking it every time you boot in recovery mode. I hope this help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monge
Ok guys, i want to share with you my steps that i followed to update from 13.0.4 to 13.0.6, first make sure that the mentioned apps from my previous post are working properly on 13.0.4, then remove any pattern, PIN, fingerprint from you device before apply the twrp.img, then follow THIS tutorial to apply the TWRP, once the process is completed there is another step that i followed which i found on XDA from tze_vitamin comment. Once you have done the previous steps you can wipe dalvik cache ( this is optional) and reboot the system Slot A, is gonna take 5 to 10 minutes depends on how many apps you have installed, once the device is on home screen you can run this command for a better optimization and thats it, then you can enable the PIN, Pattern and fingerprint once again and confirm that TWRP is asking it every time you boot in recovery mode. I hope this help.
wtf are you talking about , nothng of this is not tru, everything is workig , no problem in TWRP wit patern or any other lock .what lock in system you use you will have it in TWRP, System A is need less then a minute to boot system , also if you on xiaomi Eu stable no need to wipe dalwik and cache ...
TWRP is stable , very good build and if you do everything like you shoud ,you will flash your first rom in TWRP withooooooot problem.

Any tutorial for beginners installing TWRP on 11t pro?

Enviado desde mi 2107113SG mediante Tapatalk
Installing TWRP:
  1. Reboot the phone to fastboot (Power + Vol Down)
  2. Connect the phone to the computer using an USB cable (Preferred to use original cable that came with the phone)
  3. Extract the fastboot files and open CMD/Terminal there.
  4. Paste the twrp.img in the same folder.
  5. Type' fastboot boot twrp.img' without the apostrophes.
  6. The phone will reboot in TWRP after that go to Advanced > Flash Current TWRP.
  7. Done!

yes. right.

Every little software modification is at your own risk.You don't have to install TWRP forever,you can just boot and flash ROM and that's all.+fasboot ROMs will don't come back if TWRP is available because they are an emergency solution.Fastboot ROMs are less safer because anytime you can disconnect your phone or your pc can freeze and your device will become unusableSoo,if you want this ROM,just install via TWRP.

Hello. I am thinking about switching my poco f3 from official EU rom to xiaomi.eu rom.
Can someone tell me if there is option to force dark mode on all aps on xiaomi.eu rom? (Like Google classroom, banking apps...)?

Do I have to do this mount, and check system, system_ext, product, vendor and odm.
before installation?

Hi, im trying to flash the latest xiaomi.eu rom for note 11 using twrp from the guide provided, but i get an error 1: assert failed update dynamic partitions(package_extract_file(dynamic_partitions_op_list").
What could i be doing wrongly?

Is there a way or Magisk module that adds notification ringtone when battery charge reaches 100%?

I know that there are numerous apps on the Play Store with this functionality. But it would be great to have it already implemented in Rom/Firmware. Because on Xiaomi devices with a 120W charger where it charges the device quickly, it would be interesting to have this function.

Hello! How to move correctly from version 13.0.8 Android 11 to V13.0.2.0 Android 12? Phone is Redmi Note 11 Do I have to format data or use Fallboot_update_rom.bat. It turned out that the last EU ROM was recovery, not fastboot

Last edited: