MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi, im trying to flash the latest xiaomi.eu rom for note 11 using twrp from the guide provided, but i get an error 1: assert failed update dynamic partitions(package_extract_file(dynamic_partitions_op_list").
What could i be doing wrongly?
reboot to TWRP again..

Reactions: Vampiro
reboot to TWRP again..
Done that, it didnt work.
Had to install the previous A11 xiaomi.eu rom using fastboot, then updated it from twrp, then formatted data.

Also, i dont know if its a bug or not, if i try switching off the screen using the power button, the screen doesnt go off, it just flickers and stays on.

This is for Redmi Note 11 (spes)

Done that, it didnt work.
Had to install the previous A11 xiaomi.eu rom using fastboot, then updated it from twrp, then formatted data.

Also, i dont know if its a bug or not, if i try switching off the screen using the power button, the screen doesnt go off, it just flickers and stays on.

This is for Redmi Note 11 (spes)
Hello!
Did you manage to flash android 12 rom on your Redmi Note 11? How It Works? Which TWRP is needed and what are the steps?
kösz

It turned me into a brick :( Installed version 13.0.10.0 successfully but lost all data.

Last edited:
Suspend execution for cached apps option, can be found from search result but not seen at Developer apps section. (poco f3)

Redmi note 11 v.13.0.2.0 Can't adjust color tone
Hello!
Did you manage to flash android 12 rom on your Redmi Note 11? How It Works? Which TWRP is needed and what are the steps?
kösz

It turned me into a brick :( Installed version 13.0.10.0 successfully but lost all data.

Hello!
kösz

I can't find TWRP suitable for Android 12 for Redmi Note 11 (spes/spesn)

Redmi Note11 MIUI13.0.2.0 can't find reading mode and color scheme, always-on display can't be changed to for 10 seconds after tapping.

its mentioned in my HowTo -> read it and if you have then any further questions, feel free to come back :)
I read it and I don't understand it. I have used EU rom and TWRP many times, but there were no problems.
It's not easy for me now. I'm afraid it will be a brick. Please help!
1. Install TWRP
2. Installation from SGKMIXM rom SD card (will data not be lost?)
3. Reboot and success?

Questions:
- Do I need to do anything else?
- Will my data remain?
- What is a Ramdisk?
- Do you need this?
- Delete cache?
Thanks

I read it and I don't understand it. I have used EU rom and TWRP many times, but there were no problems.
It's not easy for me now. I'm afraid it will be a brick. Please help!
1. Install TWRP
2. Installation from SGKMIXM rom SD card (will data not be lost?)
3. Reboot and success?

Questions:
- Do I need to do anything else?
- Will my data remain? -> see my comment
- What is a Ramdisk?
- Do you need this? -> optional you can flash TWRP permanent with "Install Recovery Ramdisk"
- Delete cache? -> not needed
Thanks
Do I have to format Data in TWRP
You have to format (not wipe) data in TWRP
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup

If you update from stable -> stable or from weekly -> weekly you dont have to format data and you will not lost your data

If you update from stable -> stable or from weekly -> weekly you dont have to format data and you will not lost your data
Now the device has the 13.0.10.0 RGKMIXM (fastboot) rom.
So can I update the 13.0.2.0 SGKMIXM rom without data loss?
Do I need to format here before installation?:
- Format data (yes)

But when there is a large update in the case of A11 to A12 should be format datа? Do I think right?

Now the device has the 13.0.10.0 RGKMIXM (fastboot) rom.
So can I update the 13.0.2.0 SGKMIXM rom without data loss?
Do I need to format here before installation?:
- Format data (yes)
Please don't spam this thread, that's not the place for your questions.

#xiaomi12pro #zeus

a curiosity, I have had the eea for months, never a problem with the proximity sensor, for several days that I use the xiaomi.eu, and I can not listen to 3 audio messages from telegram or whatsapp,
that suddenly turns off the screen? same exact problem of the poco f3. someone who helps me understand why

The version V13.0.2.0.SGKMIXM for HMNote11 works correctly in spesn, but in spes it is severely bugged.

- AOD not working
- Lost settings (screen refresh frequency setting and Reading Mode for example)
- Camera does not work properly (the main lens works partially while when changing the camera lens, it crashes and stops working completely).
- Flashlight not working, but Camera flash works

Attachments

• photo_2022-07-27_20-06-50.jpg
    photo_2022-07-27_20-06-50.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Love
Reactions: Drenx
The version V13.0.2.0.SGKMIXM for HMNote11 works correctly in spesn, but in spes it is severely bugged.

- AOD not working
- Camera does not work properly (the main lens works partially while when changing the camera lens, it crashes and stops working completely).
I support. I have the same bugs. I can’t use the firmware on Spes

- AOD not working
An unexpected change was made by Xiaomi, will be taken care of and reuploaded after.

Playstore is certified, SaftyNet Test is "CTS profile match" Fail.
The phone is not rooted. What can i to now?
I had the same problem as you described with Xiaomi 12 (cupid) xiaomi.eu version 13.0.36. probably after the upgrade to Google Wallet.

A similar issue occured for me a few months ago as well: GPay (or Wallet) says that the device is insecure.

I found that the following method fixes the "CTS profile match: fail" issue. I beleive that the cause is that the device "thinks" you are
in developer mode, and the state of Developer Mode, needs a reset.
So here is how reseting the "Developer Mode" worked:
Set your phone to Developer Mode, than disable Developer Mode, then reboot your device.
After the reboot, checking the SafetyNet status, yields: "CTS profile match: Pass".
Once the SafetyNet tests pass, reset the Google Pay/Google Wallet like so:
Delete the data of the following apps: "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework".
You will have to re-enter your credit cards to Google Wallet, but it will work and you will be able to use GPay (or Google Wallet).
It's annoying since you have to re-enter the credit cards and all past payments activity information is lost.
See also: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/google-pay.63877/

Last edited:
Reactions: jo253