MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

With this procedure twrp is not permanent. Can you confirm? Always boot twrp from fastboot next time, right?

TXN

With this procedure twrp is not permanent. Can you confirm? Always boot twrp from fastboot next time, right?

TXN
Twrp is included in the boot.img of the .eu rom you're flashing. So yes it'll still be there after a reboot as long as you don't flash a ROM that doesn't have the twrp ramdisk patched into the boot.img.

But you are correct, using the fastboot boot boot.img command alone doesn't make it permanent.

Reactions: Ratzfatz
Hello, been a while...at this time having a ?BUG? issue? updated from 12.05(RK?unsure what version honestly but was 100% stable release at that time and was 12.0.5.)? i think, stable version, to latest stable release miui 13.0.9 and ever since my verizon sim card has not been able to connect to the network. all apn settings are locked out for this sim. no matter if i use sim slot 1, or slot 2. however my tmobile sim works fine. curious to know if someone has had this issue, or if something has been changed to warrant this ? mi 11 btw sorry for not stating this.
sim works fine in my poco f2 pro, my note 8, and my s21 ultra. will add again, that it worked fine before updating the firmware.
why network problems have become so common recently?

TXN
in the howto it is described how to boot twrp, how to make it permanent and how to flash some twrp directly

Bro, it's more simple to read first page.You can only boot TWRP and flash ROM without make twrp permanently.

Is there any way to have or use twrp in a non-permanent way? that is to say only while updating and then having stock bootloader normally?Is there any way to have or use twrp in a non-permanent way? that is to say only while updating and then having stock bootloader normally?

Does anyone have a Mix 4 with the latest version? Are there any known issues with the latest version or is everything working fine? My Mix 4 is still on version 12.5.12.0 and I'm concerned about updating to the latest version - language German.

Hello,
I´ve just updated my umi from 13.0.6 to multi_MI10_V13.0.7.0.SJBCNXM_v13-12.zip.

Firstly (dirty flash by OTA, only Dalvik/cache wipe), Google Wallet was working but the proximity sensor was working worse than in 13.0.6 (by far)
So, I decided to do a factory reset trying to fix the proximity sensor..., but now Google Wallet is not working...

The proximity sensor was not fixed with the factory reset, by the way...

Someone else with the same problem?
Any option to fix this?

Y have erased all data of Google Pay, Play and services apps without any change, unfortunately.
Thx

If I'm already on Android 13 (MIUI 13) do I need to wipe/format data to upgrade? So basically its just installing like a fresh rom?

If I'm already on Android 13 (MIUI 13) do I need to wipe/format data to upgrade? So basically its just installing like a fresh rom?
look here…

Do I have to format (not wipe) Data in TWRP
You have to format (not wipe) data in TWRP
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup

Hi, I have a Mi10pro, with a weekly rom (22.5.18 Beta). Can I upgrade to the latest stable without formatting the internal storage? And if not, will it be possible in the future? Thanks

this twrp crap is so anoying.

can't mount this, can't mount that, error on flash etc.
i don't want to remove my pin or i'll have to reset my entire payment system (coupled with wear os and certain credit cards), verify, etc.
flash with usb-otg, startet > cannot mount system. -.-

is there no way to build a fastboot image from the twrp image?

thanks

Maybe, please tell me what i doing wrong.

Fastboot.exe Boot twrp.img
Twrp is loading
No Pin entry > Data and system Partition says 0MB
When i try to mount Data > Pin entry > cannot mount wrong Pin.....

@gogocar62 Now im very interrested for your answer, sounds for me your a pro and know what to do

Last edited:
i flashed one of my poco f3 a while ago
it offered a new update
i downlaoded it on my mobile
trying to install after 3.x gb download it says...you need to go to pc fastboot again
2 questions..ist it possible to do a dummy dpownload of a few kb to tell me..you need to go to pc and download there

and...if i do fastboot install above my current version..will i loose my data?
or will it do an upgrade

I have updated to the xiaomi eu rom (13 stable) and the fingerprint sensor has stopped working, I have been searching for a long time but I cannot solve it. Does anyone know something? Thank you
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is there any way to have or use twrp in a non-permanent way? that is to say only while updating and then having stock bootloader normally?Is there any way to have or use twrp in a non-permanent way? that is to say only while updating and then having stock bootloader normally?
First, Bootloader is not Recovery

Second, new, (Recovery type) Xiaomi.eu ROM will flash its Recovery.
Ie, you can just temporarily boot to TWRP to install Xiaomi.eu ROM, but the ROM will then permanently install TWRP

And you will again need TWRP for the next Xiaomi.eu update

If you would ever want to go back to stock, you will have to flash the Fastboot stock ROM, and for that, having TWRP is not any problem (stock ROM will overwrite and install stock Recovery)

But for all flashing, you need the unlocked Bootloader. If you mess up Bootloader and TWRP, and if you are actuslly afraid of unlocking Bootloader, then: please be aware:

- you can not switch a ROM with the locked Bootloader

- once you switch to the custom ROM (incl. Xiaomi.eu) you must keep your Bootloader unlocked (if you want to lock the BL back, you would also have to flash the stock ROM back)

Last edited:
poco f3 13.07 update.zip downloaded and unpacked

- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

nothing for fastboot is in there