MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

i m not talking about twrp
my poco f3 is fastboot with 13.05
i just doiwnloaded 13.07 and description says..android 12...update with fastboot, and it should be in the zip (like it was with 13 05)..but its not
also it containsd 4 less img files than 13.05

i m not talking about twrp
my poco f3 is fastboot with 13.05
i just doiwnloaded 13.07 and description says..android 12...update with fastboot, and it should be in the zip (like it was with 13 05)..but its not
also it containsd 4 less img files than 13.05
Description is not up to date, or at least it is hard to read. You need TWRP because it is a recovery ROM.

so it has changed from fastboot to recovery
i see
but where do i get a twrp for poco f3, hasbt been there last time i searched for
also it says it will delete data
thats a horrible way to upgrade from fastboot xiaomi.eu rom to recovery xiaomi.eu rom

Hello forum members!
Mi 10 Pro
My current system: MIUI EU stable 13.0.4

Last release marked EOL, according to my searches, which is actually a developer, and since then it has not become a stable release for the device: 22.7.19 cmi, lmi, umi

Will there be a stable update?
If so, I wouldn't reinstall the system with a full install. If not, there is no other option, the only way I can update the approx. 1 month rent with difi for developer.

Is anyone using the latest version mentioned later?
Thanks, zsoltip

On my 12s ultra when i try to renew Widevine Certificate L1 i have this error "impossibile download certificate Error 1"

Netflix show me Widevine L3

12S Ultra

Hi guys. Sorry for stupid question. Do i need to wipe data or dalvik, if i want to update the system like with a bat file in fastboot method.
Poco F3. From 13.0.6 to 13.0.7

Hi guys. Sorry for stupid question. Do i need to wipe data or dalvik, if i want to update the system like with a bat file in fastboot method.
no… remember there is a difference between wipe and format

Do I have to format (not wipe) Data in TWRP
You have to format (not wipe) data in TWRP
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup

Reactions: neosnow
If you're only performing an update, no wipe needed.
Simply flash the rom and reboot

Reactions: gogocar62
no… remember there is a difference between wipe and format

Do I have to format (not wipe) Data in TWRP
You have to format (not wipe) data in TWRP
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
i was talking about wipe (not about format), so did not know what to do

i have an note 11 pro 5g (veux) on official miui 13 (13.0.6/android 11) i want to flash the xiaomi.eu 13.0.1.0 via fastboot....do i need to unlock the bootloader and install twrp?

i m on 13.07 without twrp
now giving up
Did you look into this guide (it was posted on the previous page), links where to look for TWRP are listed:

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello forum members!
Mi 10 Pro
My current system: MIUI EU stable 13.0.4

Last release marked EOL, according to my searches, which is actually a developer, and since then it has not become a stable release for the device: 22.7.19 cmi, lmi, umi

Will there be a stable update?
If so, I wouldn't reinstall the system with a full install. If not, there is no other option, the only way I can update the approx. 1 month rent with difi for developer.

Is anyone using the latest version mentioned later?
Thanks, zsoltip
Any feedbacks on it? :)

Hello everybody. Ive a Poco F4 with the latest stable and today I updated instagram and since then its constantly crashing. Is anyone experiencing the same ? Ive already tried deleting data/cache of the app but it doesnt help. Before the Instagram Update it was working. Just curious if someone has the same problem.

Try it.
Set the Instagram app's "Get device information" permission to something other than "Return empty messages".
I dont know what exactly the problem was but I just granted the Instagram App every single permission and now its working again. Thanks !

Last edited: