MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Merhaba oradaki. Poco x3 nfc cihazıma eu rom kurdum. Açıldıktan sonra wifi'ye bağlandım ve mi hesabıma bağlandım. Sonra kamera açıldı ve qr kodunu taramamı istedi. Benden hangi kodu istediğini bilmiyorum. Lütfen yardım et.
english please…. thx

You're a bit out of the loop.
1. Get "[REC]3.6.2_12-Mi12_v5.1_A12-cupid-skkk_eaafd8f3.img".
2. Rename to twrp.img, for convenience.
3. Reboot to fastboot, then:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img
fastboot reboot-recovery
Do you have any idea where I went wrong?
I downloaded the [REC] version of twrp for Mi12 cupid.
Bootloader unlocked, developer options and oem debugging on.
Fastboot mode: use "fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img"
console says it worked. try the second command: "fastboot reboot-recovery"
console says: fastboot unknown command reboot-recovery
stuck in fastboot mode afterwards.

Do you have any idea where I went wrong?
I downloaded the [REC] version of twrp for Mi12 cupid.
Bootloader unlocked, developer options and oem debugging on.
Fastboot mode: use "fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img"
console says it worked. try the second command: "fastboot reboot-recovery"
console says: fastboot unknown command reboot-recovery
stuck in fastboot mode afterwards.
could depend on fastboot version try these

How to start TWRP manually
# fastboot reboot-recovery
# fastboot reboot recovery
# adb reboot recovery

# restart device
# hold "power on" and "volume +"

Reactions: DerAnner
could depend on fastboot version try these

How to start TWRP manually
# fastboot reboot-recovery
# fastboot reboot recovery
# adb reboot recovery

# restart device

Thanks, did not see that there are different possible commands I could use. Will try again.

edit:
# restart device
did the trick. thank you very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Hello forum members!
Mi 10 Pro
My current system: MIUI EU stable 13.0.4

Last release marked EOL, according to my searches, which is actually a developer, and since then it has not become a stable release for the device: 22.7.19 cmi, lmi, umi

Will there be a stable update?
If so, I wouldn't reinstall the system with a full install. If not, there is no other option, the only way I can update the approx. 1 month rent with difi for developer.

Is anyone using the latest version mentioned later?
Thanks, zsoltip
Mi 10 Pro
MIUI EU stable 13.0.4V s. EOL developer 22.7.19

Hi everyone,
For the last update I had to boot on recovery. But now I see that there is an available recovery to flash.
But in the file for my phone (Odin) there is several files and I don't know which one to choose to flash it.
Thanks for the support and sorry for my English.

i am using mi 10 ultra. 13.0.5.0 is the 1st android 12 eu rom that can be installed via twrp recovery. so 1st i had to update twrp to latest version that support andriod 12, only then i was able to upgrade the eu rom to v13.0.5.0.
for updating twrp version you have to save latest twrp version img file in otg usb and keep it connected to mobile

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
For the last update I had to boot on recovery. But now I see that there is an available recovery to flash.
But in the file for my phone (Odin) there is several files and I don't know which one to choose to flash it.
Thanks for the support and sorry for my English.
Recovery=twrp flash.And Odin is for Samsung firmware flash.

• Haha
Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
I just received an update to 13.0.11 on my POCO F4 and issue with chain start notifications is now resolved!

Love the xiaomi.eu team!

Thank you for your continued efforts and hard work on the ROMs

Hey guys need help, if i flash the fastbboot rom should i wipe first on my custom recovery first before flashing fastboot rom using pc or can i flash it directly without wiping? i'm using Latest 12.5 MIUI for Redmi Note 9 Pro Global so this MIUI 13 A12 is major update for my device...

Hey guys need help, if i flash the fastbboot rom should i wipe first on my custom recovery first before flashing fastboot rom using pc or can i flash it directly without wiping? i'm using Latest 12.5 MIUI for Redmi Note 9 Pro Global so this MIUI 13 A12 is major update for my device...
I simply updated via fastboot. No issues so far. The update script does everything you need - just in case.. do a proper backup before you start.

Reactions: zsoltip
I just received an update to 13.0.11 on my POCO F4 and issue with chain start notifications is now resolved!

Love the xiaomi.eu team!

Thank you for your continued efforts and hard work on the ROMs
Ive also flashed it and Ive the feeling that this version is a bit laggy in some apps like Instagram or Youtube. Have you noticed it aswell ?

Hey everyone. I updated my MI 11 Ultra to the latest xiaomi.eu stable version available (13.0.13) and I noticed that my light sensor (or proximity sensor, don't know how it's called) stopped working. Is there a way to fix it?

Last edited:
If you guys dirty flash , do you also wipe dalvik or something else ? Asking for Poco F4.

Edit: Just to be sure, I was on stable 13.0.10 xiaomi.eu , rebooted to recovery over the Updater app and then flashed the latest Version. After that I wiped dalvik and rebooted to system. My device is getting a bit warmer than last version.

Last edited:
Nice to greet you,

Friends I need your help to clarify a doubt I have regarding the published roms; how much with a Redmi Note 11 (spes) and it appears in the list of available roms,

spes.png

but in the hosting service 4 roms appear,
roms.png

which one should i download? are they all recovery as indicated in the table or are they fastboot?

Your help please.

First of all, Thanks.

Nice to greet you,

Friends I need your help to clarify a doubt I have regarding the published roms; how much with a Redmi Note 11 (spes) and it appears in the list of available roms,

View attachment 43818

View attachment 43819

which one should i download? are they all recovery as indicated in the table or are they fastboot?

Your help please.

First of all, Thanks.
Just refer to the end of the file name, the most recent one is an Android 12 recovery ROM, the older ones are Android 11 and fastboot.

Nice to greet you,

View attachment 43818

View attachment 43819

Your help please.

First of all, Thanks.
All those ending with v13-11 have to be (if filenames are correct) MIUI 13, but based on Android 11.
And they are named fastboot (meaning that they have to be installed through Fastboot)

However, look at the Upload date. The latest (from July, 28) is v13-12, meaning that it must be MIUI 13 but A12 - and that one is not named as Fastboot

The table in the post #1 always refer to the latest one - hence to that from July 28 which is Recovery ROM (not Fastboot)

It's of course up to you would you want to install the latest or an earlier - but if you go for earlier versions, observe that they are Fastboot ROMs (while the latest is Recovery ROM)

Reactions: katerpanne
Ive also flashed it and Ive the feeling that this version is a bit laggy in some apps like Instagram or Youtube. Have you noticed it aswell ?

I'm using Magisk and Vanced.
Instagram seems normal and no problems with YouTube either