MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello, I just updated 2 days ago MIUI 13 and I am having issues with WhatsApp, contacts are not displaying the name only numbers sometimes and the profile picture is is going back and forth all the times. I unistalled my WhatsApp and when I did that my phone restarted suddenly. I wanted to perform a factory reset from MIUI and is rebooting on orange fox all the time without doing the reset. How can I roll back to MIUI 12.5 or perform a factory reset. I am scared to do it from ofox recovery just wiping data. Can any of you help me? Thanks
Which firmware was updated? I now want to ask again, too, I was advised here.

Which firmware was updated? I now want to ask again, too, I was advised here.
I have joyeuse and I updated from MIUI 12.5 stable to MIUI 13.01via fastboot. The ROM was successfully updated via script "update" and all was okay except what'sapp. And factory reset as I said is not working at all from MIUI 13, It reboots on orange fox all the times wothout performing factory reset. I cannot get a fresh configuration and cofigure it again. So now I am stuck., cause Ican do the factory reset via orage fox (R11.1), but I am not sure If it will work. Thanks

Hi everyone, I'm quite new here and would like to understand how the versions work.
I have the POCOx3Pro and I see that it is not present in the latest weekly updates but it is present in the stable. Will it get more updates or will the latest version be the stable one?

But above all, the most important thing for me, will the security updates arrive even if I have the stable or to get them will another version be released?

Thanks in advance

This is for statistics and to help anyone with a POCO F3 running v13.0.6.0.

Just updated my POCO F3 to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.7.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12 successfully using [BOOT]3.6.2_12-RedmiK40-POCOF3-Mi11X_v6.0_A12-alioth-skkk.img. I read the last 30-35 pages to make sure I understood what to do (it's been a while since updating from a recovery rom). Learning from other users' experiences is invaluable. Following instructions from @gogocar62 and @katerpanne is mandatory! When these guys tell you something you should listen.

Copying the zip file to my phone took a few seconds. The installation took about 3 minutes. The reboot took a bout a minute.

I kept my PIN intact from excellent advice @katerpanne gave to several users, and I did not wipe Dalvik. No files lost, and everything seems to work, including SMS/MMS. I am located in Canada, in case anyone wants to know.

Many thanks to @ingbrzy , @Igor Eisberg and the rest of the team who continue to support this project that helps so many people around the world!

Note: I am not an expert on smartphones - just an old user.

Hi, what trwp is recommended for Mi10T lite and can i flash twrp directly install of first booting it? Thanks in advance.

There is no install.bat for Thor in new 13.0.9.0 Release from today.....
then look here….

Hello, I just updated 2 days ago MIUI 13 and I am having issues with WhatsApp, contacts are not displaying the name only numbers sometimes and the profile picture is is going back and forth all the times. I unistalled my WhatsApp and when I did that my phone restarted suddenly. I wanted to perform a factory reset from MIUI and is rebooting on orange fox all the time without doing the reset. How can I roll back to MIUI 12.5 or perform a factory reset. I am scared to do it from ofox recovery just wiping data. Can any of you help me? Thanks
There was the same problem, it was solved by the fact that after the purchase I reset it to factory settings.
Settings, Apps, Manage apps, WhatsApp, Permissions, Read Contacts and set to: Always (or probably enough: While using the app)

Last edited:
Hi , currently I don't have access to my PC. Is there way to install fastboot rom by recovery or 2nd phone if both of them are rooted etc.?

Hi , currently I don't have access to my PC. Is there way to install fastboot rom by recovery or 2nd phone if both of them are rooted etc.?
No, you can't. You can install a fastboot rom only from pc.

Edit:

I am seeing now the post of zgfg12 (the next one). I didn't know a Magisk module exists and gives the possibility to install a fastboot rom without a pc...

Last edited:

There is a Magisk module ADB and Fastboot for Android NDK.
You can find it on GitHub and easily install from Fox Magisk Module Manager app

If you install to the phone A, then you can run ADB or Fastboot commands from tel A to tel B (connected by a double-sided USB-c cable)

Ie, then the phone A serves as a PC

You must run commands from Terminal app, under su, on the phone A.
A must be rooted (for Magisk and that module), B is just a slave in Fastboot mode

You cannot use bat scripts, but sh scripts (from the unzipped fastboot ROM) might work - probably you would additionally need BusyBox and/or ToyBox (for more shell commands if needed by the Xiaomi.eu sh scripts)

This is just a hint. I did play with that module (2nd screenshot: executing three fastboot commands from my MI 9T = tel A to Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (Lisa) = tel B) but:
- I did not try to do what you want
- I will not provide you further support about

Attachments

• IMG_20220907_201801.jpg
    IMG_20220907_201801.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_2022-09-07-20-50-41-463_com.offsec.nhterm.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-07-20-50-41-463_com.offsec.nhterm.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Hopefully they ll take a look into it , and will be able to fix it .

Can we flash the baseband or modem files from global rom ? Will it fix the issue ?
Do xiaomi phones have separate modem or baseband file ?
I remember samsung phones having separate files
chip is new. it is a glitch that only occurs on the Xiaomi.eu rom. In global stock rom this does not happen. I've already tried the most advanced solutions possible. With Root. Blocking some frequency bands. This does not occur on the Poco X3 Pro (Vayu). I noticed that the problem only happens on 4G. The 5G signal has not yet been released in my city. Of course it is something related to Firmware.

Reactions: SkyWalker1726

Can we flash the baseband or modem files from global rom ? Will it fix the issue ?
I already thought of this alternative as a solution. But I haven't tried anything yet. Flashing Stock NON-HLOS.bin

Remember:
If you are going from MIUI 13 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 13 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!

Tip for Android 12 devices:
Because TWRP doesn't work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode.
Download the ZIP package, unpack it on your PC and run one of the following scripts:
* update_rom (without formatting data), if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM.
* first_install_with_data_format (with format data), if you're flashing xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time.
Uh. Mix 4 is Android 12. Also according to your list, fastboot is not available. No fastboot option when I download. This is confusing. I was and am on the previous stable. Fastboot updates were easy and perfect. What am I supposed to do now? Android 12 but not fastboot. So confusing.

Uh. Mix 4 is Android 12. Also according to your list, fastboot is not available. No fastboot option when I download. This is confusing. I was and am on the previous stable. Fastboot updates were easy and perfect. What am I supposed to do now? Android 12 but not fastboot. So confusing.

You have to download a Recovery from here and install it.
Then you can install or update the Rom release (stable or weekly) you wish, using that recovery.

Yeah they have a separate file, but no flashing the global firmware doesn't fix it on the F3 at least. I've tried various versions of both global and china firmware from Xiaomifirmwareupdater. The only thing that worked for me was avoiding band B7 and I'm sure that's going to vary carrier to carrier or at least region to region.

Reactions: POCO F4 GT
Yeah they have a separate file, but no flashing the global firmware doesn't fix it on the F3 at least. I've tried various versions of both global and china firmware from Xiaomifirmwareupdater. The only thing that worked for me was avoiding band B7 and I'm sure that's going to vary carrier to carrier or at least region to region.
It actually depends on the phone company and region. Blocking the B7 band was not a solution for me, as the operator uses the B7 band. didn't solve it for me. So that I can use mobile data without constant drops, I need to set 3G as preferred, or go back to Rom Global. This operator in my region uses two bands on 4G (B3, B7).

why is xiaomi so silent about miui 14? every major oem already has at least a beta going on. I hope they implement color theming this time around, but i don't hold my breath on it, probably will not have any major changes.

then look here….
Ok, bricked it, stuck in Fastboot mode, f*ck