MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Yes, this is the recommended strategy (I would flash and then format, it is easier).

I tried to switch directly on Mi Note 10, and I could not boot until I formatted, but sometimes people are successful.
All right, thanks!

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalk

Hi i have problem cant send or receive sms and want to go back to stock how do i do that dont want to brick my device .. wish global version do i need to download i have Xiaomi mi11

Hi,
I'm running stable 12.5.7 on mi 10t lite (Gauguin), with twrp 3.5.2. I would like update to stable MIUI 13.0.10 (A12) via recovery.
I'm afraid my twrp 3.5.2 can not perform the update and I tried several times flashing twrp 3.6.2.2.D dollhmen, but when I restart on recovery mode the pattern is not recognized and the data is encrypted. Any clue about it?
Is it because the way of flashing the new twrp?. Will I update to miui13 with twrp 3.5.2?
Thanks in advance

Enviado desde mi M2007J17G mediante Tapatalk
Try TWRP 3.6.2.2C. That version worked for me.
@tuxafgmur can you look into this?

Reactions: TuxLin
Thanks i cant get it to work so i Flash the global version back and sell the phone . how to avoid hard brick when i Flash in mi tool? Dont want a dead phone again
Is it already dead ? No brick if you flash same ROM you had as new, or did you buy it used ?

Hi,
I'm running stable 12.5.7 on mi 10t lite (Gauguin), with twrp 3.5.2. I would like update to stable MIUI 13.0.10 (A12) via recovery.
I'm afraid my twrp 3.5.2 can not perform the update and I tried several times flashing twrp 3.6.2.2.D dollhmen, but when I restart on recovery mode the pattern is not recognized and the data is encrypted. Any clue about it?
Is it because the way of flashing the new twrp?. Will I update to miui13 with twrp 3.5.2?
Thanks in advance.
I understand you've installed an Stock Official
If so: Install stable .eu 13.0.6.0 (by fastboot using first install script. All your data will be deleted)
If not: Install stable .eu 13.0.6.0 (by fastboot using update script)

Reboot to system.
Install Twrp 3.6.2.2.D
Install stable .eu 13.0.10.0 (by Ota or Twrp)

My poco F2 pro sim 2 slot have a bug. After a restart i can use it about 15 at 30 minutes until connection fails. What can i do?

i check the version i had on the phone before xiaomi.eu was global 13.0.7 and that i found to download and flash is global 13.0.4.0 is it safe to flash ?
The Venus xiaomi.eu is based on Chinese rom can i Flash from China to global? The phone use global "orginal"

My poco F2 pro sim 2 slot have a bug. After a restart i can use it about 15 at 30 minutes until connection fails. What can i do?
Did you try reverting back to an official ROM to see if it is linked to the custom ROM?

I have mi 11 Venus i check the version i had on the phone before xiaomi.eu was global 13.0.7 and that i found to download and flash is global 13.0.4.0 is it safe to flash ? I want to go back to stock

Last edited:
I understand you've installed an Stock Official
If so: Install stable .eu 13.0.6.0 (by fastboot using first install script. All your data will be deleted)
If not: Install stable .eu 13.0.6.0 (by fastboot using update script)

Reboot to system.
Install Twrp 3.6.2.2.D
Install stable .eu 13.0.10.0 (by Ota or Twrp)
Done, thnx. Everything working smoothly

Enviado desde mi M2007J17G mediante Tapatalk

Hi, good morning, i have on my lisa device v13.0.2.SKOCNXM (STABLE) and the next one the MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V13.0.3.0.STOCNXM_8833d413BE_v13-12.ZIP follows up. When i tried to download the next message shows up.

What i do???? i have stock recovery with open bootloader. If i click yes will brick de devce??

Thanks a lot.
By looking to the AFH (link from the post #1), subsequent Stable for Mi 11 5G NE (Lisa) is named exactly as that - see the screenshot:

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V13.0.3.0.SKOCNXM_v13-12.zip​

Download that zip (by browser).from the AFH server and leave it on your Internal memory, in Download folder

Since this is Recovery ROM type, look into this thread:
and/or:

and find the Orange Fox (OF) custom recovery for your Lisa:
OrangeFox-R11.1_2-Unofficial-lisa.zip

Unzip that zip file and find an *.img file inside. Put that *.img to your ADB/Fastboot folder on the PC

By using Fastboot, TEMPORARILY boot to the OF with this command
fastboot boot *.img

Of course, use the exact filename, not *.IMG

It will reboot to OF. Enter your Android screen unlock pin (or pattern - better switch to the pin before you go for OF) to be able to decrypt and to see the content of the Storage

Then in OF navigate to Download folder, pick the previously downloaded ROM zip and take Install

Since you are upgrading, you don't need Factory reset

Reboot to Android and enjoy your upgraded Xiaomi.eu Stable

Since this is the recovery ROM type, when you do the described Install, it will (as part of the ROM installation) permanently flash that same OF - hence in the future, when you reboot to Recovery (by Vol+ or from the Updater in the Settings), it would boot to the OF

Hence then, NEXT TIME, you will be able to do OTA upgrade to the future Stable Recovery type ROM for your Lisa

(I have also Lisa but I switched time ago to Xiaomi.eu Weeklies. Nevertheless, the described procedure is based on the first-hand experience with Lisa and Xiaomi.eu ROMs...)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-10-23-46-07-072_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-10-23-46-07-072_com.android.chrome.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I have successfully installed the fastboot image MIUI v13.0.8.0 on my 12s Ultra. Many thanks to all the moderators for their amazing work and everyone who helped this to happen <3

I have now another question. I want to update to the latest MIUI version which is v13.0.10.0. I have already downloaded the zip file. But the problem is that there is no .bat file in there. How am I supposed to install the updates using fastboot?

Update: Nevermind! I realized I need to look into recovery images and how to install them.

Last edited:
I have successfully installed the fastboot image MIUI v13.0.8.0 on my 12s Ultra. Many thanks to all the moderators for their amazing work and everyone who helped this to happen <3

I have now another question. I want to update to the latest MIUI version which is v13.0.10.0. I have already downloaded the zip file. But the problem is that there is no .bat file in there. How am I supposed to install the updates using fastboot?

Update: Nevermind! I realized I need to look into recovery images and how to install them.
look here…

i have install the global rom on mi mi11 and can i lock the bootloader?? in video on youtube they say not to lock the bootloader your phone going to bootloop?? i want to sell it and want to lock it

i have install the global rom on mi mi11 and can i lock the bootloader?? in video on youtube they say not to lock the bootloader your phone going to bootloop?? i want to sell it and want to lock it
You may only lock the bootloader if the ROM you installed is matching the hardware variant of your device.
Global ROM on GLOBAL hardware, China ROM on CN hardware.

Flash with mi Flash global rom everything works but its says my device is rooted ? How do i get it back to stock to 100% i dont want root

Hello All,

I have silly question:
I saw that the MIUI 13 stable version is available for POCO M3 (code name Citrus). But I don't see it available for POCO M3 Pro G5, not sure about the code name. Is it the same ROM for these 2 devices?
Or should I wait for a ROM release compatible with my POCO M3 Pro G5?

Thanks in advance for your help