MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

EU Rom hide it by default. You can keep apps run in background by this way: lock app in memory, set auto start, no restriction in App Battery saver and maybe put apps in whitelist of Battery Optimisation. MIUI optimisation not just manage background apps, it does many system settings
Alright, thanks

So my question is is it possible for you guys to make some kind of adjustment to this phone's ROM so it shows the battery more accurately?
Uh no, we don't have that device, nor any proof that this is an intentional behavior or that it's even in the code. Writing a long story doesn't help. If you feel that your device has battery issues, take it to a service center.

Uh no, we don't have that device, nor any proof that this is an intentional behavior or that it's even in the code. Writing a long story doesn't help. If you feel that your device has battery issues, take it to a service center.
Sorry for the long story, I just wanted to explain the situation the best for you. I have been reading about this problem on various other forums and came to a conclusion that the battery indicator must be faulty. There is even a topic right here about it on xiaomi.eu. So i don't think a service center would be able to help me. Take a look for yourself and people describing the symptoms https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/xiaomi-11t-pro-battery-issues.63689/

Sorry for the long story, I just wanted to explain the situation the best for you. I have been reading about this problem on various other forums and came to a conclusion that the battery indicator must be faulty. There is even a topic right here about it on xiaomi.eu. So i don't think a service center would be able to help me. Take a look for yourself and people describing the symptoms https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/xiaomi-11t-pro-battery-issues.63689/
Sure, and it definitely sounds like a battery calibration issue, maybe even a design flaw, who knows. That, however, doesn't point to a "faulty battery indicator".
The indicator shows the numbers received from low-level HAL, it doesn't manipulate the numbers.

Reactions: Dutch
Sure, and it definitely sounds like a battery calibration issue, maybe even a design flaw, who knows. That, however, doesn't point to a "faulty battery indicator".
The indicator shows the numbers received from low-level HAL, it doesn't manipulate the numbers.
Thanks for claryfing. Just one more question. From a developers side of view, is it possible to do something about this "under the hood" or am I stuck with it? I know you said that you do not have the phone itself but just asking generally.

Hello Im using mi 11 lite 5g ne (lisa) ı setted up eu rom when it was fastboot and ı want to upgrade the new 13.0.4 version with fastboot but it says recovery it has Android 12 why ı need to make recovery?

Hello Im using mi 11 lite 5g ne (lisa) ı setted up eu rom when it was fastboot and ı want to upgrade the new 13.0.4 version with fastboot but it says recovery it has Android 12 why ı need to make recovery?
answered like a thousand times already...
Follow beautifully written guide by @katerpanne

• Love
Reactions: katerpanne
answered like a thousand times already...
Follow beautifully written guide by @katerpanne
I can not see any connection I am not asking how I am asking why . Can you explain briefly ? thanks already

Still having a problem where all incoming calls show up as unkown, any ideas? I tried accessing the caller id setting through settings but this just shows a notification where it says it's loading the settings which goes on forever.
Set app permission to access contacts anytime, not just when using the app (if that is the case). I had this issue and once I switched access to allow anytime, my whatsapp agenda got synced with my contacts.

Failed to mount '/vendor'(Invalid argument)
Failed to mount '/prdocut'(Invalid argument)
Failed to mount '/odm'(Invalid argument)

I tried to flash EU ROM from EU rom 13.04 to 13.05, using TWRP 3.4.1b.
Firstly, the zip could not be seen in internal storage, someone in XDA thread suggested I changed file system from ext 2 to ext 4 and back to ext 2, but now it failed .

The zip file is now in usb drive and I use USB-OTG to flash the zip file but the above three error appeared.

1.How can I solve it ???

2.If not possible, can I use fastboot to flash back to 13.02 with all the data, apps and pictures, video etc remain in the phone ???????

Thank you !

Failed to mount '/vendor'(Invalid argument)
Failed to mount '/prdocut'(Invalid argument)
Failed to mount '/odm'(Invalid argument)

I tried to flash EU ROM from EU rom 13.04 to 13.05, using TWRP 3.4.1b.
Firstly, the zip could not be seen in internal storage, someone in XDA thread suggested I changed file system from ext 2 to ext 4 and back to ext 2, but now it failed .

The zip file is now in usb drive and I use USB-OTG to flash the zip file but the above three error appeared.

1.How can I solve it ???

2.If not possible, can I use fastboot to flash back to 13.02 with all the data, apps and pictures, video etc remain in the phone ???????

Thank you !
which device and please the full name of twrp

newest twrp for A12 lmi
[REC_BOOT]3.6.2_12-RedmiK30Pro-POCOF2Pro_v6.3_A12-lmi-skkk_69ee5455.zip

Last edited:
which device and please the full name of twrp

newest twrp for A12 lmi
[REC_BOOT]3.6.2_12-RedmiK30Pro-POCOF2Pro_v6.3_A12-lmi-skkk_69ee5455.zip
The device is K30 pro zoom and TWRP 3.4.1b.-0328

Set app permission to access contacts anytime, not just when using the app (if that is the case). I had this issue and once I switched access to allow anytime, my whatsapp agenda got synced with my contacts.
Thanks for the tip, I already tried this but it didn't seem to help :(

• Sad
Reactions: Fixxer
I installed TWRP and I can't log into the system. Always ends up coming back to TWRP. When I do Reboot System in TWRP, go back to the TWRP. Someone help?

Last edited:
Well, after testing Pixel Experience on my Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, due to issues with camera (can't make it save on SD) I've returned to Xiaomi.EU - xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.2.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip from august 19th.
But, now I have major issue - can't activate SMS messaging, and whatever I do, it is off. SMS center number is OK, I have enanbled/disabled chat features, either on Xiaomi or Google SMS app - I get "failed to create conversation"....

Since I got from MIUI 12 to MIUI 13 on my MIX4 I can't open the "early access" categories on Google Play. Example:

When I see directly an early access app, I can choose it, and install it. But if I click on the categories the app belongs to, everything opens correctly, only the early access don't. It shows me the message " An error has occurred, nothing found"

What can I do to get this solved?

Hi
My device is K30 pro zoom and would like to downgrade from EU rom 13.0.4 to 13.02 by using fastboot , wll ALL the data such as pics, videos, files, apps installed be erased ???
Thank you !

Since I got from MIUI 12 to MIUI 13 on my MIX4 I can't open the "early access" categories on Google Play. Example:

When I see directly an early access app, I can choose it, and install it. But if I click on the categories the app belongs to, everything opens correctly, only the early access don't. It shows me the message " An error has occurred, nothing found"

What can I do to get this solved?
Ask Google...

Hi
My device is K30 pro zoom and would like to downgrade from EU rom 13.0.4 to 13.02 by using fastboot , wll ALL the data such as pics, videos, files, apps installed be erased ???
Thank you !
it depends... its recommended to format the data before you downgrade. Its up to you if you want to try it without format Data

Reactions: JiaiJ