MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

How to get rid of this two themes? I don't know how is installed , there is no option to remove or delete it also have some stupid green boot animation from first theme?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-23-21-56-27-471_com.android.thememanager-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-23-21-56-27-471_com.android.thememanager-edit.jpg
    797.7 KB · Views: 119
How to get rid of this two themes? I don't know how is installed , there is no option to remove or delete it also have some stupid green boot animation from first theme?
Well you can't delete the default theme, but try long-pressing on the other one and tap "delete" on the buttom of the display, or click the theme, the the three dots in the upper-right corner and then click delete

Hi, is the new stable Mi10t lite a downgrade from the last weekly or have someone tried a dirty flash without format data and it works?

Stable has October security patch, while Weekly has November patch. You can't do a dirty flash from that Weekly to Stable unless the security patch is the same or newer.

Reactions: Perru
And is there a chance that a new stable comes out with a newer security patch? Because i don#t know much about the stable roms.

It depends of Xiaomi. Theoretically, according to their Android Enterprise Recommended devices page, Mi 10T Lite should be supported until October 2023, but it may not concern Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G (Chinese version of Mi 10T Lite with 108 Mpx camera).

Sorry, might be a stupid question, but I'm new to Xiaomi.EU and don't want to mess it up when flashing.
I have a Poco X3 NFC - Can I use the Rom file for the Poco X3 Pro as well, or only files that are listed for the X3 NFC version-only?

Thanks very much in advance!

Sorry, might be a stupid question, but I'm new to Xiaomi.EU and don't want to mess it up when flashing.
I have a Poco X3 NFC - Can I use the Rom file for the Poco X3 Pro as well, or only files that are listed for the X3 NFC version-only?

Thanks very much in advance!
You can only use a ROM compatible with your phone

Reactions: pht1979
Hi all,

on my POCO F3 I'm on 13.0.6 and I would to upgrade to 13.0.9. The device is rooted, Magisk is last version [ 25.2 (33) ] and is hidden and I have only two magisk modules active. I also have TWRP 3.6.2._2-Nebrassy installed, and I access It with a password that decrypts the partitions. Because of 13.0.9 is not fastboot, I would like to understand how to flash It and I'd like an help from you. I'd like to UPDATE without loosing data or format anything. For what I understood, I have to:

- Unhide magik
- Disable magisk modules and restart
- Copy "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.9.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12.zip" on the phone.
- Restart on TWRP...and then?

I saw many many posts and articles but I'm confused on what to do on TWRP without loosing data and without reconfigure phone from scratch.

Also, after this I have to have root access again, suggestion also on this?

Thank you

It depends of Xiaomi. Theoretically, according to their Android Enterprise Recommended devices page, Mi 10T Lite should be supported until October 2023, but it may not concern Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G (Chinese version of Mi 10T Lite with 108 Mpx camera).
Thank you, i will wait. I think there is not much difference between the stable and the weekly and the weekly works for me.

Hi all,

on my POCO F3 I'm on 13.0.6 and I would to upgrade to 13.0.9. The device is rooted, Magisk is last version [ 25.2 (33) ] and is hidden and I have only two magisk modules active. I also have TWRP 3.6.2._2-Nebrassy installed, and I access It with a password that decrypts the partitions. Because of 13.0.9 is not fastboot, I would like to understand how to flash It and I'd like an help from you. I'd like to UPDATE without loosing data or format anything. For what I understood, I have to:

- Unhide magik
- Disable magisk modules and restart
- Copy "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.9.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12.zip" on the phone.
- Restart on TWRP...and then?

I saw many many posts and articles but I'm confused on what to do on TWRP without loosing data and without reconfigure phone from scratch.

Also, after this I have to have root access again, suggestion also on this?

Thank you
Boot to twrp, enter your password, click install, locate the ROM.zip click it and install, after that so the same but with magisk.zip (renamed magisk.apk)

Boot to twrp, enter your password, click install, locate the ROM.zip click it and install, after that so the same but with magisk.zip (renamed magisk.apk)
Everything is ok, but about TWRP It installed version 3.6.2_12-POCOF3_v6.3_A12 and it is in CHINESE!!!! :) Going to find some image to change language...in any case thank you

Everything is ok, but about TWRP It installed version 3.6.2_12-POCOF3_v6.3_A12 and it is in CHINESE!!!! :) Going to find some image to change language...in any case thank you
You can change the language in twrp. When you are in twrp, tap the box in the second column, second to last, then tap the globe and choose your language. If you don't see the globe or other symbols for settings, click on different things in the main screen in until you see it

Edit: here is a guide with pictures

Stable has October security patch, while Weekly has November patch. You can't do a dirty flash from that Weekly to Stable unless the security patch is the same or newer.
Based on these, am I right I can flash my Mi 10T Pro from weekly 22.10.26. to MIUI 13.0.7.0 stable? Both versions have november security patch. Will not be necessary a factory reset after it?

Hi. I've a poco f2 pro with the latest version of xiaomi.eu rom. Every day at night around 22-23h a new notification appears from security but empty (see pic attached). Has anyone seen that too?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-24-23-19-57-409-edit_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-24-23-19-57-409-edit_com.miui.home.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 141
Based on these, am I right I can flash my Mi 10T Pro from weekly 22.10.26. to MIUI 13.0.7.0 stable? Both versions have november security patch. Will not be necessary a factory reset after it?
It should work without format data with the same security patch.

Reactions: Baitsee
Hi, I am using 12s Pro with MIUI 13.0.18 stable. can I ask why my Mi Smart Hub didn't work? When I click "Mi Smart Hub", then click "Agree", the screen becomes blur and no response.

Hi, I am using 12s Pro with MIUI 13.0.18 stable. can I ask why my Mi Smart Hub didn't work? When I click "Mi Smart Hub", then click "Agree", the screen becomes blur and no response.
Should already be fixed for next release.

Hi, I have Redmi Note 9s and decided to unlock the boot loader and root it. since unlocking boot loader is going to wipe everything I thought about installing this ROM. but before that I have a few questions:
1. currently I'm on official MIUI 12.5 with android 11. should I update to official MIUI 13 with android 12 before flashing this Rom?
2. there are 2 Orange Fox recovery for my phone FBEv1 and FBEv2. which one should I install. or should I install an old version because my current android is 11 and update the recovery after flashing this ROM?
3. can I flash official MIUI in case I didn't like this ROM without bricking my phone?

i tried to install a new rom from xiaomi.eu my xiaomi note 9 nfc codename lime, merlinnfc, using the app XiaomiTool V2 when the app install de twrp and try to install the rom, the app says "adb execution exception waiting device status recovery, got sideload" i put the phone in recovery mode but always the app reload the recovery mode and show me the fail.