MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

For a long time I was looking for the reason why backup on google by google one is marked as Pixel 2. I found that xiaomi eu ROM has added lines in build.prop

@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg
Is it required for any reason? (Google pay?)

Screenshot_2022-11-19-21-03-49-458_com.estrongs.android.pop.jpg

Reactions: katerpanne
Thx ehh... It causes incorrect name while doing backup and it is not needed when you are using magisk with safetynet fix...
@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg
Is Magisk part of our ROM? Nope. We're making sure SafetyNet passes for non-root users, which are the majority.
Rooting is your choice, and any collateral issues are for you to solve.

Is Magisk part of our ROM? Nope. We're making sure SafetyNet passes for non-root users, which are the majority.
Rooting is your choice, and any collateral issues are for you to solve.
I got it but I'm afraid that there is no easy way to remove that line

Hello I'm actually on the latest beta xiaomi.eu rom on my Mi11. Can I just flash this rom via TWRP without losing my data ? Thank you

Hello everyone. I have updated my k30 from 12.5 stable to 13.0.3.0 stable via fastboot successfully. And updated TWRP to 2.7. I can't update to 13.0.6.0 via recovery. It showed error "cant' install this packege over newer build" when install zip file. I tried to download from OTA and sourceforge. But both gave error. What should I do?
Could anyone help me?

RIP, used the recovery for 12T Pro from the sourceforge (ditting) and now im in a boot loop :(
Any thoughts how I can fix this?
just install the fastboot version(xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V13.0.7.0.SLFCNXM_v13-12-fastboot), just did that, trying to figure out how to boot the twrp as well

the twrp img is actually a REC not BOOT, ie, need to install first and restart the phone in recovery mode using hardware keys

Last edited:
why every time when I try flashing {REC}recovery twrp with cmmanf fastboot flash recovery, phone got error bad buffer size. so I must download 13.0.7.0 fastboot recovery rom , install it in fastboot mode , boot it , put magisk in internal memory , and after restarting , when I go to recovery I have TWRP ? ?
its Dititng , Xiaomi 12t pro

Hi. I new to xiaomi. I have note 11 on 13.0.12.00 global rom.
Can I flash 13.0.10.0 EU rom via fastboot (after i unlock bootloader)?
I ask because EU rom is lower version number.

Hi. I new to xiaomi. I have note 11 on 13.0.12.00 global rom.
Can I flash 13.0.10.0 EU rom via fastboot (after i unlock bootloader)?
I ask because EU rom is lower version number.

It depends on what device you have. You have not written your full version of MIUI (missing letters).
EU is HMNote11_V13.0.10.0.RGKMIXM_v13-11-fastboot
Global on phone is V13.0.12.0.RGKMIXM Android 11

EU is HMNote11_V13.0.10.0.RGKMIXM_v13-11-fastboot
Global on phone is V13.0.12.0.RGKMIXM Android 11
You have to wipe data anyways, and xiaomi.eu is a custom rom, so it doesn't really matter.

Maybe you have a higher version number because you have a partial release or Mi pilot release installed.

Reactions: sokratbg
i want install miui 13.0.13 EU in the Mi 11 ultra whit twrp 3.6.2_12, but i don´t can´t because make an error at the end. What is the problem and how can i fix it? i want an better battery, than doesn´t drain fast