MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I can't seem to find any release notes that says V13.2.6.0.TLCCNXM is based on Android 13. Changelog just shows General optimaization, fixes and latest translation updates. Therefore, I would assume its still based on Android 12.
it says A13 in settings.........

I removed the unlock PIN on my phone.. Reboot recovery procedure (TWRP OrangeFox). It remains a fixed screen. Tried it twice. What happened to OrangeFox? Abnormal behavior
2d05965d997091ca6a36214e6abf7068.jpg

I can't seem to find any release notes that says V13.2.6.0.TLCCNXM is based on Android 13. Changelog just shows General optimaization, fixes and latest translation updates. Therefore, I would assume its still based on Android 12.
It says so in the file name.
xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.2.6.0.TLCCNXM_v13-13-fastboot.zip
The "T" stands for Android 13 and the "-13" part says the same.
It's useful to get familiarized with Stable ROM version format before thinking about custom ROMs.

I removed the unlock PIN on my phone.. Reboot recovery procedure (TWRP OrangeFox). It remains a fixed screen. Tried it twice. What happened to OrangeFox? Abnormal behavior
2d05965d997091ca6a36214e6abf7068.jpg
Please keep the discussions about TWRP, root, or any other software unrelated to our ROM in the Mi General or Questions & Answers subforum.

Reactions: KGVER
It says so in the file name.

The "T" stands for Android 13 and the "-13" part says the same.
It's useful to get familiarized with Stable ROM version format before thinking about custom ROMs.

Please keep the discussions about TWRP, root, or any other software unrelated to our ROM in the Mi General or Questions & Answers subforum.
Okay. (with the SKK everything is fine)

Good friend, I don't know what to do anymore or in which forum I have looked, I tell my problem if I dare to solve it here, 1st I am afraid to touch my xiaomi Mi10 Ultra bought at https://tradingshenzhen.
I ordered it with the eu version. multi, the problem was that when updating to version 13.0.6.0, when it restarted it stayed in Mi and it restarts continuously, it seems that the problem is in the TWRP which is LR.TEAM 3.4.2b-0623, I don't know which one to put or where to look for it,
1° I would appreciate if you can send me a link of which to put, that goes well.
2nd if I can do it from the same TWRP that I have installed.
I've been talking to a technician in my city and they don't know anything about twrp, they don't even dare to update it,
3° which rom do you advise me to put in case I have to take it to the technician it is for Spain thank you very much in advance
I recommend to upgrade TWRP to this one first

And recommended to download rom again just in case

And before and after flash, recommended to
FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)

Good luck

I installed last version for Munch and I have a few bugs, DND doesn't work properly, even activated notification sound won't mute

I have 12 Pro with 13.0.41.0 xiaomi.eu + TWRP. Today I recived notification in Settings/Device that FOTA update 13.2.7.0 is available. Is it really xiaomi.eu update? So can I update my phone over the air with data saving? Or not, only via fastboot?

photo_2022-12-15_10-21-49.jpg

Last edited:
I have 12 Pro with 13.0.41.0 xiaomi.eu + TWRP. Today I recived notification in Settings/Device that FOTA update 13.2.7.0 is available. Is it really xiaomi.eu update? So can I update my phone over the air with data saving? Or not, only via fastboot?
It is a fastboot version

Hi.
I have POCO X4 PRO 5G, I have uploaded the latest version (xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.4.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip), but I cannot set different ringtones for two sim cards. Am I doing something wrong or is this option no longer available? On old POCO X3 it worked (with old rom).

Hi friends, I have XM12 install fastboot Rom latest version (xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.2.6.0.TLCCNXM_v13-13-fastboot) with Linux Ubuntu and ALL OK great, it work is fine!
Thanks a lot and merry Christmas xiaomi.eu team.

Hi friends, I have XM12 install fastboot Rom latest version (xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.2.6.0.TLCCNXM_v13-13-fastboot) with Linux Ubuntu and ALL OK great, it work is fine!
Thanks a lot and merry Christmas xiaomi.eu team.
Hi, have two questions
1) do we need to flash a new TRWP
2) will we lost data ?

thank you

xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.2.6.0.TLCCNXM_v13-13-fastboot installed. Goes very well. It feels faster and smoother. So far no errors found. Thanks to the developers

Reactions: jwaiwit
i need help
I saw the ROM 'xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V13.0.10.0.SLFCNXM_v13-12.zip' is a recovery rom,
but that twrp instructions was for Android 11, not for Android 12.
can anyone tell me how to flash twrp in K50Ultra

i need help
I saw the ROM 'xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V13.0.10.0.SLFCNXM_v13-12.zip' is a recovery rom,
but that twrp instructions was for Android 11, not for Android 12.
can anyone tell me how to flash twrp in K50Ultra
look here....

Installed MIUI V.13.2.6, on Xiaomi 12. Now I'm having connectivity problems using a 5G WIFI network... Lost also the notifications for WhatsApp... Messages are just retrieved when I open the app! Someone else with these problems?

Last edited:
Remember:
If you are going from MIUI 13 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 13 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!

Tip for Android 12 devices:
Because TWRP doesn't work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode.
Download the ZIP package, unpack it on your PC and run one of the following scripts:
* update_rom (without formatting data), if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM.
* first_install_with_data_format (with format data), if you're flashing xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time.
This is not correct, there are 2 versions of TWRP v6.5 one for Android 12 and one for Android 13. After having installed the new Android 13 firmware for the MI 12 or the MI 12 Pro with Fastboot it is mandatory to flash the Team Win Recovery version 6.5_A13 as well.

How can I update my Poco F4 throught new incoming MIUI updates preserving root (= Magisk installed) without breaking anything?
On Android 11, Smali Patcher has to be removed first and then other steps had to be done.
Now on A13 there is no Smali installed so which are the right steps to update to a newer MIUI OTA update preserving root and so on?

1. [12:49]

How can I update my Poco F4 throught new incoming MIUI updates preserving root (= Magisk installed) without breaking anything?
On Android 11, Smali Patcher has to be removed first and then other steps had to be done.
Now on A13 there is no Smali installed so which are the right steps to update to a newer MIUI OTA update preserving root and so on?

1. [12:49]
disable modules - install rom - install magisk - enable modules step by step

Questions about magisk have to be asked in "Questions & Answers" -> it has nothing to do with the xiaomi.eu rom

Installed MIUI V.13.2.6, on Xiaomi 12. Now I'm having connectivity problems using a 5G WIFI network... Lost also the notifications for WhatsApp... Messages are just retrieved when I open the app! Someone else with these problems?
for wifi i can't say but wapp the same for me. also gmail and outlook. uninstall apps and then install again. now works
xm 12

Reactions: Lwrnt
for wifi i can't say but wapp the same for me. also gmail and outlook. uninstall apps and then install again. now works
xm 12
Apps seem to close in the background after idle time. I haven't tried reinstalling yet, I'll try later. Thanks.