MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Installed MIUI V.13.2.6, on Xiaomi 12. Now I'm having connectivity problems using a 5G WIFI network... Lost also the notifications for WhatsApp... Messages are just retrieved when I open the app! Someone else with these problems?
I have the same problem with notifications Xiaomi 12 cupid

I have the same problem with notifications Xiaomi 12 cupid
Apps seem to close in the background after idle time. I haven't tried reinstalling yet, I'll try later. Thanks.

Installed MIUI V.13.2.6, on Xiaomi 12. Now I'm having connectivity problems using a 5G WIFI network... Lost also the notifications for WhatsApp... Messages are just retrieved when I open the app! Someone else with these problems?
Mine noti is working fine with all app, just some app that can't open. It maybe because of not support Android 13.

I have a problem after upgrading to Android 13"xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.2.7.0.TLBCNXM_v13-13-fastboot.zip", where I had a problem with the fingerprint as it appears twice and attached a picture of the problem .... Is there a solution please .... MY device is MI12 pro
I'm having this problem with the Mobile Security & Antivirus by Trend Micro
I have tried more than one application to manage the APP locker
such as App Lock by Smart Mobile Tools
google play link

please fix this bug

Attachments

• CamScanner 12-14-2022 18.19 (1).jpg
    CamScanner 12-14-2022 18.19 (1).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 112
I have a problem after upgrading to Android 13"xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.2.7.0.TLBCNXM_v13-13-fastboot.zip", where I had a problem with the fingerprint as it appears twice and attached a picture of the problem .... Is there a solution please .... MY device is MI12 pro
I'm having this problem with the Mobile Security & Antivirus by Trend Micro
I have tried more than one application to manage the APP locker
such as App Lock by Smart Mobile Tools
google play link

please fix this bug
Delete other App Lock and use only lock app from Security. I think that might fix

Last edited:
Delete other App Lock and use only lock app from Security. I think that might fix
just for testing only .... already i have 1 app lock on my device
I have tried more than one application to make sure that the problem is in general and not the problem with my APP

Apps seem to close in the background after idle time. I haven't tried reinstalling yet, I'll try later. Thanks.
it does not work!many apps closed by the system, notifications deleted after a few minutes. nothing to do, I tried everything... no battery saver restrictions, i tried changing app restrictions in developer options. nothing!

Hello everybody, I'm in 12T (plato) but I can try to change and bring me back to stock ROM. For me , it's impossible because the ROM has got a Rollback restriction. Please how can I pass that restriction? Someone knows? Thank you

**NOTE** I can try to change the ROM because GPS signal ( in google MAPS) is going crazy with EU ROM, please could you fix that? Thank you

Hey, i just flashed xiaomi EU on my note 11 pro 5g (global), and i've been stuck on the MI logo with 3 dots under for like 10mins. Is this normal?

First time booting after flashboot install, using xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.4.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12-fastboot

edit: nevermind, took 20 mins but finally booted up :) Thanks for everything and keep up the good work, guys

Last edited:
Hi,
First thank u for the A13 for X12!
It feels faster and nicer.
One thing that I noticed after the update is that after reboot, I get an error of network boost. I hit cancel or report to Xiaomi and it doesn't show again until the next boot.
Anyone else?

Hi,
First thank u for the A13 for X12!
It feels faster and nicer.
One thing that I noticed after the update is that after reboot, I get an error of network boost. I hit cancel or report to Xiaomi and it doesn't show again until the next boot.
Anyone else?
If it's a crash then make a logcat.

Will this help?
Looks like some bug in that Stable, or configuration issue.
Code:
BSSID is basically the MAC physical address of the wireless router or the access point.
Try removing your Wi-Fi connection completely and then reconnecting from scratch.
Not much to do from our side though.

Good Morning , I dont know if it has to do with the A13 Update on Munch but I cannot skip on Spotify from the notification anymore. I need to enter the app to do that. Did someone experience it aswell ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-16-09-07-02-573_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-16-09-07-02-573_com.android.chrome.jpg
    587.8 KB · Views: 149
Good Morning , I dont know if it has to do with the A13 Update on Munch but I cannot skip on Spotify from the notification anymore. I need to enter the app to do that. Did someone experience it aswell ?
its an early beta… next time pls put this question into "question & answer" thx

Reactions: Ivan_Bonev