MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Damn, neither MIUI 13 or 14 have recovery for F4/munch. Shame because the F3/alioth is super similar but has recovery.

I'll probably install via fastboot anyway, hope to see a recovery version made for either MIUI in the future though. Anyone know if you can install fastboot ROM and change to recovery version in the future?

[Bug]
Hi,

I wanted to report an issue with DITING_V13.0.10.0.SLFCNXM_v13-12. I have installed this on the k50 ultra and seeing stuttering/glitchy on all videos - to a point where it is near unusable. I have tried reducing resolution to 1080, with the issue still persisting.

Not sure if this is a known issue , happy to post a sample if required.

No issues with photos.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, I am currently on stable 13.0.6 for my POCO F3, I am now experiencing unable to use Google Pay, says it doesn't fit the security standard.

So I am thinking upgrade to the latest version 13.0.9, but the ROM is not fastboot since 13.0.7, my recovery is not TWRP, is Xiaomi recovery.
So if I flash TWRP to my phone, will it wipe my data? or do I need to wipe my data to be able to flash TWRP?

And also will the update solve the problem of Google Pay?

Many Thanks

EDIT:

Tried flash TWRP to recovery, but I got

`Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: '(recovery_a) No such partition')`

What should I do?
This

Hi guys, I just updated my redmi note 9 pro (joyeuse) to v13.0.2.0 SJZMIXM.
If I connect the smartphone to my car to use Android Auto, the resolution of the car screen results in a quite annoying low resolution; I've already tried to change the resolution from the developer settings of android auto but nothing.
Does anyone know if there is a fix for this problem? I have seen that it's a problem that has been afflicting the Miui 13 for months.
If it helps, my smartphone is rooted.

Thanks

Reactions: crok.bic
Facebook keeps Crashing .... Never opens... Tried everything.. I'm on 13.0.15 Sweet... App just doesn't open at all

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Hi, i just update my poco x3 nfc to miu 13. May i know how to always show my status bar i.e network operator, battery percentage at the top of the screen?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-04-10-27-02-620_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-04-10-27-02-620_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    616.2 KB · Views: 100
I have a Redmi note 10 (sunny) with xiaomi.eu 13.0.8 that I've installed via fastboot, how can I install the last update via recovery? I can't find any answers

Hi and Happy New Year!
I install xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro5G_MI10TLite_V13.0.15.0.SJSCNXM_v13-12.zip on my Xiaomi MI 10T Lite but after that the Microsoft Teams keep crashing.
When I try to start, it close immediately.
Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi All,
Is there any way to disable the auto-kill process after unlocking??
I have a doorbell application(Villa Bell) each time I'm unlocking the screen the application automatic closing

I am currently on version 22.10.26 with the weekly ROM on my Mi 10 Ultra. That means the last update has been released the 26th of October 2022. I see that the latest stable ROM was released in mid December 2022. Does this mean the global rom is a later version so I can switch from weekly to stable without format?

I am currently on version 22.10.26 with the weekly ROM on my Mi 10 Ultra. That means the last update has been released the 26th of October 2022. I see that the latest stable ROM was released in mid December 2022. Does this mean the global rom is a later version so I can switch from weekly to stable without format?
It doesn't seem very logical. I guess it's a downgrade. You have to format data

It doesn't seem very logical. I guess it's a downgrade. You have to format data
Xiaomi has stopped the weekly ROM for the Mi 10 Ultra, but the stable one will get updates. So as far as I understand, there will be a stable update which will be an upgrade compared to the old weekly version. That's why I was asking.

Xiaomi has stopped the weekly ROM for the Mi 10 Ultra, but the stable one will get updates. So as far as I understand, there will be a stable update which will be an upgrade compared to the old weekly version. That's why I was asking.
Dude mi 10 ultra barely gets update by september. If you're having trouble with the weekly rom, you can change it, but if it's okay, it's better to stay with the weekly rom. You can upgrade to miui 14 without formatting.

Dude mi 10 ultra barely gets update by september. If you're having trouble with the weekly rom, you can change it, but if it's okay, it's better to stay with the weekly rom. You can upgrade to miui 14 without formatting.
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, I just saw the stable ROM being updated in December so assumed this version is higher than the weekly ROM. But I'll wait for MIUI 14.

Reactions: Abbashady
Hi guys,

Anybody has the latest TWRP for MI 10 Ultra, could somebody please share the 3.6.2_12-Mi10Ultra_v6.3_A12-cas-skkk_23dba73f.zip with me via Google drive ?

Hi!
Having some confusion here.
I am using Mi10 (umi) with Android 12.
Installed the previous Stable Release via fastboot:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V13.0.6.0.SJBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip

Now I want to update into:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V13.0.7.0.SJBCNXM_v13-12.zip

As you see there is no 'fastboot' mentioned in its name. It seems I missed some messages where we installed TWRP again for Android 12.

Is there anyone out there to put me back on track here?

Thanks in advance,

Hi!
Having some confusion here.
I am using Mi10 (umi) with Android 12.
Installed the previous Stable Release via fastboot:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V13.0.6.0.SJBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip

Now I want to update into:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V13.0.7.0.SJBCNXM_v13-12.zip

As you see there is no 'fastboot' mentioned in its name. It seems I missed some messages where we installed TWRP again for Android 12.

Is there anyone out there to put me back on track here?

Thanks in advance,
You can check this tutorial by katerpanne: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/

Hello,
Not sure how but it seems my question previously disapeared form the thread.
So, I would know if notifications issue( not arrivig only messsenger,viber,gmail, etc is opened) and apps force closing regardless optimisation settings is still exists in lates EU ROM in XM12_V13.2.6.0.TLCCNXM_v13-13 ?
Asking because I'm still on V13.0.41.0, and would avoid rollback(and data erease) if bug is active.

thanks

Hi guys, I just updated my redmi note 9 pro (joyeuse) to v13.0.2.0 SJZMIXM.
If I connect the smartphone to my car to use Android Auto, the resolution of the car screen results in a quite annoying low resolution; I've already tried to change the resolution from the developer settings of android auto but nothing.
Does anyone know if there is a fix for this problem? I have seen that it's a problem that has been afflicting the Miui 13 for months.
If it helps, my smartphone is rooted.

Thanks
Regarding this request for help, I have an update that I would like to bring back to the eyes of those who understand:

I noticed that Android Auto displays with the right resolution for the first moments of connecting the smartphone to the car, after which the resolution is lowered by our Miui.
So, I used SysLog from Play Store, with root permissions, to recorder the logs produced when you connect your smartphone to the car, and I got these lines which I hope for the more experienced guys mean something:

Code:
01-07 11:47:07.490 D/CompatibilityInfo( 2390): mCompatibilityFlags - 0
01-07 11:47:07.491 D/CompatibilityInfo( 2390): applicationDensity - 440
01-07 11:47:07.491 D/CompatibilityInfo( 2390): applicationScale - 1.0

I understand that it would be enough to change the value of applicationDensity at runtime to eliminate the low resolution problem, but I have no idea if it is something that can be done or not, and which Miui application defines this value.

I hope someone with more experience can understand something more and maybe make a fix :emoji_fingers_crossed: