MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Anyone is unable to use the telephoto and 2x zoom in latest Mi 10 Ultra stable ROM? The zoom usese the main sensor instead of the 5x dedicated telephoto sensor

Regarding this request for help, I have an update that I would like to bring back to the eyes of those who understand:

I noticed that Android Auto displays with the right resolution for the first moments of connecting the smartphone to the car, after which the resolution is lowered by our Miui.
So, I used SysLog from Play Store, with root permissions, to recorder the logs produced when you connect your smartphone to the car, and I got these lines which I hope for the more experienced guys mean something:

Code:
01-07 11:47:07.490 D/CompatibilityInfo( 2390): mCompatibilityFlags - 0
01-07 11:47:07.491 D/CompatibilityInfo( 2390): applicationDensity - 440
01-07 11:47:07.491 D/CompatibilityInfo( 2390): applicationScale - 1.0

I understand that it would be enough to change the value of applicationDensity at runtime to eliminate the low resolution problem, but I have no idea if it is something that can be done or not, and which Miui application defines this value.

I hope someone with more experience can understand something more and maybe make a fix :emoji_fingers_crossed:
I have the same problem on miui 13 with redmi note 9 pro. With miui 12 it works fine

Right now, my Phone 12T has stock ROM Global_V13.0.10.0.SLQEUXM, waiting for unlock time to pass. Can I install xiaomi.eu_multi_PLATO_V13.0.5.0.SLQMIXM_v13-12-fastboot ROM after unlocking, because it is a downgrade *and* region change?
I ask this, because (IIRC) I had an issue with this difference in versions and region once before, where I couldn't install the older xi_eu version and had to sell the brand new phone...

Right now, my Phone 12T has stock ROM Global_V13.0.10.0.SLQEUXM, waiting for unlock time to pass. Can I install xiaomi.eu_multi_PLATO_V13.0.5.0.SLQMIXM_v13-12-fastboot ROM after unlocking, because it is a downgrade *and* region change?
I ask this, because (IIRC) I had an issue with this difference in versions and region once before, where I couldn't install the older xi_eu version and had to sell the brand new phone...
should be possible, i have the 11T Pro which is vili and i went from EUXM to MIXM, the only thing is just not to relock the bootloader.

Reactions: wolden
Version naming doesn't necessarily mean that it's a downgrade.
You have to format data when flashing Xiaomi.eu for the first time anyway.

Reactions: wolden
Greetings to everyone!
I have a Poco X3 Pro "vayu" device and I use the latest stable ROM on it.
My problem does not depend on the rom version, but I could not find a suitable topic, and it is quite certain that the problem is software related.
My phone is set to turn off at 11:30pm and on at 5:00am every day. However, the battery drains by 10-15% even during this switched-off period.
I did this setup:
The first night everything is perfect, so the battery does not drain at all, but it continues from the second night. I think it's a software bug, since there is a software solution that works. I think that when you turn it on for the first time, the ROM builds something or deletes something, the result of which is another battery drain the next night, so the linked setting is overwritten.
What could be the problem?

Attachments

• 1674020210645.jpg
    1674020210645.jpg
    521.9 KB · Views: 84
Version naming doesn't necessarily mean that it's a downgrade.
You have to format data when flashing Xiaomi.eu for the first time anyway.
Thanks.
So, right after BL unlock of my plato, everthing is formatted by default.
Then, I can just switch off the device, Button Start into fastboot and execut the OS appropriate fastboot_first_install_with_data_format script?
Or do I need to set up stock ROM first after BL unlock to change something? In Dev Options, I've seen a new (on Xiaomi) OEM-Unlock switch, which is off right now while waiting for BL Unlock.

Thanks.
So, right after BL unlock of my plato, everthing is formatted by default.
Then, I can just switch off the device, Button Start into fastboot and execut the OS appropriate fastboot_first_install_with_data_format script?
Or do I need to set up stock ROM first after BL unlock to change something? In Dev Options, I've seen a new (on Xiaomi) OEM-Unlock switch, which is off right now while waiting for BL Unlock.
Dude, after unlocking bl, stock rom is not deleted, only your data is deleted. If you have installed the drivers, you can install the eu rom with the fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat file after opening the bl
If it says device unlocked in developer options, it's fine.

Guys am I the only one that cannot access the SourceForge MIUI 13 folder. It seems it has been deleted. It shows this error on the site

"The "/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STAB..BLE-RELEASES/MIUIv13" file could not be found or is not available. Please select another file."

Reactions: wolden and Spookie
The first thing you need to do is unlock the bootloader. Going from Global to xiaomi.eu ROM requires Format Data (hard reset).

Reactions: Mark Ferrer
The first thing you need to do is unlock the bootloader. Going from Global to xiaomi.eu ROM requires Format Data (hard reset).

But i can use fastboot?

If you want to use older ROM versions that are in the fastboot version, you can. But you also need to unlock the bootloader and Format Data.

PS:
Do not quote a post that you are directly replying to.

If you want to use older ROM versions that are in the fastboot version, you can. But you also need to unlock the bootloader and Format Data.
Im planning to use miui 13 stable eu rom, my phone is miui 13 stable global on android 12, can i still use fastboot?

If you only want to use the fastboot version of the ROM you will not be able to update it. Updates are now released in recovery ROM (TWRP) version.

So to get updates use recovery? Then no update in fastboot? Is there TWRP for Android 12? I've been watching YouTube tutorials they using only for Android 11.

PS:
Im sorry for quoting.