MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Does anyone else have an issue with the default payment app changing to "embedded secure element" in settings instead of Google pay? It reverts back after a while when you change to Google pay. Im on 12S ultra.
On cupid it stay on google pay, but sometimes, google pay doesn't detect the debit-card terminal.

Hi nlpmartins,
Got official update A13 miui 13 on my cupid, lot of bugs... So I unlocked then flashed xiaomi.eu A13 miui 13 (clean install) then A13 miui 14 (dirty install).
And this evening, first launcher force close for 2 days on 14.0.4. Notifications? They work when they want, I often have to relaunch apps. I disabled face unlock, but no luck.
Camera with 50mp mode produces bad pictures...
At least I keep my widevine L1, play store and banking app.
Very disappointed from Xiaomi, I think cupid will be my first and last Xiaomi phone, but will keep it as an emergency phone.
I didn't notice the camera
turn off facial recognition and in settings look for -special permissions - unrestricted data- look for the apps that are killed and have no notifications and turn them on

Last edited:
I had these two errors while fashing. One is when i wanted to Update and the other one is when i did a clean install.. what do you think guys?

Attachments

• received_5464392777005572.jpeg
    received_5464392777005572.jpeg
    160.3 KB · Views: 134
  • received_499755878937961.jpeg
    received_499755878937961.jpeg
    270.4 KB · Views: 599
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: zeromentu
Hello all.
I`ve been using these ROMs for years now, on all my Xiaomi phones bought in the EU (unlock bootloader, flash xiaomi.eu ROM, profit :D) and about a couple of months ago I got myself a Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (lisa). I used the fastboot 13.x.x.x and when 14 arrived, I flashed it, and I am on 14.0.4.0 now and what I found out so far:
- sometimes the screen does not turn on upon finger print, it takes a few seconds and an eventual press of the power button
- all of a sudden some applications are crashing constantly when trying to launch them (I do not reset the phone unless necessary, so, many days of use) and they work after a reset
- sometimes, some applications lose their data like newly installed, particularly happened with Slack and Garmin Connect

I never had any issues whatsoever with none of the other ROMs or phones, so I do not know for sure if its 14.0.4.0 or my phone`s fault

I am now downloading 14.0.5.0, doing a first install with format and everything and keep this post updated

PS: if these are somehow known issues, please let me know, thank you

Hello
I would like to install MIUI 14 for my mobile XIAOMI MI11 Pro. But when I try to download, I have an issue.
Download rate is around 100 KB/s. Would be one day to download. I do not want to brick my phone.

I tried also with my mobile after checking the update.
But then I have also an error *updater does not react".
I tried every day since the release of the new ROM. But always the same. I think it is an issue with the server.

Do I need to wait another week?

Hello
I would like to install MIUI 14 for my mobile XIAOMI MI11 Pro. But when I try to download, I have an issue.
Download rate is around 100 KB/s. Would be one day to download. I do not want to brick my phone.

I tried every day since the release of the new ROM. But always the same. I think it is an issue with the server.

Look at this

I don't see the widget store why? will it be implemented? or there are methods to download it yourself (I'm from mi11) however also great job for tradition and compatibility

Hello all.
I`ve been using these ROMs for years now, on all my Xiaomi phones bought in the EU (unlock bootloader, flash xiaomi.eu ROM, profit :D) and about a couple of months ago I got myself a Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (lisa). I used the fastboot 13.x.x.x and when 14 arrived, I flashed it, and I am on 14.0.4.0 now and what I found out so far:
- sometimes the screen does not turn on upon finger print, it takes a few seconds and an eventual press of the power button
- all of a sudden some applications are crashing constantly when trying to launch them (I do not reset the phone unless necessary, so, many days of use) and they work after a reset
- sometimes, some applications lose their data like newly installed, particularly happened with Slack and Garmin Connect

I never had any issues whatsoever with none of the other ROMs or phones, so I do not know for sure if its 14.0.4.0 or my phone`s fault

I am now downloading 14.0.5.0, doing a first install with format and everything and keep this post updated

PS: if these are somehow known issues, please let me know, thank you
How is the battery life?

Hello

You can wait for next weekly ROM.
Stable ROM has been released, I installed yesterday in my Mi 11 Ultra and it works fine. I downloaded from Google drive (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-14-stable-release.67685/post-682423) and copied it to phone, then I booted in TWRP to flash it.

I love how smooth the upgrade from MIUI 13 to MIUI 14 was for my Mi 11 (venus) and my 11 Ultra (star).

Just wondering how frequent updates will be for MIUI 14 Stable?

Reactions: mik101
I love how smooth the upgrade from MIUI 13 to MIUI 14 was for my Mi 11 (venus) and my 11 Ultra (star).

Just wondering how frequent updates will be for MIUI 14 Stable?
MIUI 13 had 3 stable versions , so you can expect to have new version in 3 or 4 months...

Hello friends,
Just two noob questions. In a few hours i will have a used mi 11 ultra from a friend of mine. It's on the latest miui 13 (.013) stable rom and i want to clean install the newest miui14 version.
1) have i understood well, or this procedure has to be done only from fastboot and not twrp?
2) so from that point, if any miui14 update comes, won't the phone have these updates OTA, so that i don't have to connect it with the PC?

Thanks in advance

Hello friends,
Just two noob questions. In a few hours i will have a used mi 11 ultra from a friend of mine. It's on the latest miui 13 (.013) stable rom and i want to clean install the newest miui14 version.
1) have i understood well, or this procedure has to be done only from fastboot and not twrp?
2) so from that point, if any miui14 update comes, won't the phone have these updates OTA, so that i don't have to connect it with the PC?

Thanks in advance
If the rom already has TWRP installed, you should be able to just upgrade, and a recent A13 compatible version of TWRP will be installed with the rom. The current stable MIUI14 release is a recovery rom. If there isn't a version of TWRP currently installed you will have to install an A12 compatible TWRP by following this guide and then flash the rom.
Future releases will then allow you to OTA update.

Reactions: aggeloszog93
hi guys, I have upgraded to MIUI 14 on venus through recovery rom. All good as of now, except wallpapers and themes not working as of now. Will post more once I use the phone more. Its just 2 mins now. Please advise any fix for the same and any other problems /fix to set on Mi 11 Venus for MIUI 14.

Thanks again xiaomi europe team, you guys have done an amazing job. I am proud of your company, being a user of your excellent hands on.
Thanks

I've spent 3 days trying download it from my phone & my laptop, but nothing.
Fix the link please. Renoir.

My Miui13->Miui14 update experience on a Mi11Ultra.

I got notified via updater app I've got new version.I tried to download but failed 'every mirror offline" or simething like that.
I started download manually from this topic, slowly but after 2 hours finished downloading.
I'm not sure I did the right way, but I rebooted into recovery mode which is a custom twrp recovery in my case.I installed TWRP earlier when I change China rom to EU Miui13.
I started Install (downloaded file selected) and waited to finish the whole process.I didn't erase/wipe anything!
Everything looks good expect the last 3 line where some errors appear 'unable to mount system_ext partiton' and two other mount error.
I felt little bit nervous, errors not good....
I tried to restart the device and got another warning 'no os installed!'
I did some google search WTF is this.The problem is exist but usually happened if deleted something by mistake.
I beleived I bricked my device at this point...
Dispite the warning, I proceded to restarted my device and waited the result.
Viola It booted with the Miui 14!

Quick impression:
Looks faster app response than Miui13
Some of my app push notification started to work which was not in 13!

Thank you for the team at xiaomi.eu!
Can you put the new widgets? That's not working for me?

Has anyone encountered this problem after updating the Mi 11 Ultra? How to solve this problem?

Attachments

• 324466159_733327811548850_1920731244429632381_n.jpg
    324466159_733327811548850_1920731244429632381_n.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JakSpoon
I have Banking apps into my phone & I'm afraid it my friend.
Use a download manager such as Jdownloader or whatever one you like on your PC. Renoir is still a fastboot rom. There is no point downloading that rom to your phone since you'll have to move it to your PC to install it anyway.

Reactions: Vag - Zag
Guys, there are still 6 hours left to release the BL unlock on my Xiaomi 12 Pro MIXM (zeus) device.

But now that another stable version of the ROM for my device is out, so I ask:

1) Should I first install the xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.6.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13-fastboot ROM, and only then should I update to the new version via TWRP?

2) The best option is to directly install the xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.8.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13 ROM by TWRP?

My real fear is crashing my device and having a paperweight in my hands.

Thanks...

Guys, there are still 6 hours left to release the BL unlock on my Xiaomi 12 Pro MIXM (zeus) device.

But now that another stable version of the ROM for my device is out, so I ask:

1) Should I first install the xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.6.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13-fastboot ROM, and only then should I update to the new version via TWRP?

2) The best option is to directly install the xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.8.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13 ROM by TWRP?

My real fear is crashing my device and having a paperweight in my hands.

Thanks...
You can install any rom you want. There is no rule to install the new after installing the old. After installing the rom you have to format data

Reactions: dennys.sobrinho