MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Reactions: mkriiger
Hope there is Somebody on mix4 with Bad accu drain Out.

Off topic:
Anyone know the Google translatelor in Camera app from Huawei ?
I cant find this in my Xiaomi Cam app

Poco X3 Pro just updated to 14.0.1.0 using Xiaomi.Eu Updater.

Update went flawlessly but I've lost the Phone Call answer Slider and most of the time mobile doesn't show home screen and I have no way to answer unless I fiddle around, annoying.

Solution: Uninstall Google Phone app and reinstall.

Last edited:
Is there any way to change this TWRP language of poco f3, it's all in chinese and I don't understand anything. Currently running in 14.0.4 miui version

Is there any way to change this TWRP language of poco f3, it's all in chinese and I don't understand anything. Currently running in 14.0.4 miui version

Attachments

• TWRP-Chinese-Language-English-700x415.jpeg
    TWRP-Chinese-Language-English-700x415.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 164
Hi. Poco F3 updated to miui14 via phone updater coming from last miui 13 stable eu. Nfc payment not working anymore. Anyone else with the same problem? I already try to fix with restore nfc functionality, but no luck.

Some updates are being released as hybrid ROMs. Do this mean that next updates will always be hybrid ones from now on?

Some updates are being released as hybrid ROMs. Do this mean that next updates will always be hybrid ones from now on?
Yes.

Reactions: Franch
Hi There, THANKS for the update for our POCO F3
First I updated to twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.2_A12-alioth-skkk.img and was a little irritated because then after the SystemUpgrade-procedure there was an Error "can't mount *something* system_ext4" (or so) for three partitions. So I rebooted to TWRP again, installed latest twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.2_A13-alioth-skkk.img (although not sure, if it already did come with the Systemupgrade). Booted normal and everything seems to be fine. I will report if something goes wrong...
And once more: Thank you so much, Devs!!

Hey guys I am having issue with new EMUI 14 STABLE, Since update my Mi11 Ultra lost its 5G connectivity. When I manually search for networks it sees only 2G 3G and 4G networks! I have selected option to prefer 5G but nothing. Roaming national and overseas is all enabled. Restarted multiple times but nothing. It worked great with 12 and 13 version. 5G signal is very strong from 3 different networks where I live and I test it with other phone all good. But Mi11Ultra just cant find not a single one. is there solution for this?

Reactions: sergiocn
Hu Guys, I've installed MIUI 13.0.12 stable Version on Mi11Pro via fastboot.
How do I update to MUIU 14 stable? There's no fastboot version, so I have to get TWRP first I guess.
Do I need to install TWRP for Android 13 version or the android 12 version via fastboot to get MIUI 14 stable version to work?
and the rom base is CHINA not global, does it mean there's no translation for german yet?
and does google pay work?
Thx for your help
messy

Hey guys I am having issue with new EMUI 14 STABLE, Since update my Mi11 Ultra lost its 5G connectivity. When I manually search for networks it sees only 2G 3G and 4G networks! I have selected option to prefer 5G but nothing. Roaming national and overseas is all enabled. Restarted multiple times but nothing. It worked great with 12 and 13 version. 5G signal is very strong from 3 different networks where I live and I test it with other phone all good. But Mi11Ultra just cant find not a single one. is there solution for this?
i’ve been thinking on upgrading to miu14.eu i also have a Mi 11 ultra, considering the actual state of the rom and apart from the bug with 5g do you recommend installing this release, i ask to you because i have not seen any info regarding the state of the rom in this particulaer device.