MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Does anyone know how to remove the "Smart devices" from the dropdown menu?
I'm using My 12S Pro: xiaomi.eu_multi_UNICORN_V14.0.4.0.TLECNXM_v14-13
View attachment 46343
Turn off all of them in additional cards will help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-16-12-14-29-680_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-16-12-14-29-680_com.android.settings.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_2023-02-16-12-14-14-980_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-16-12-14-14-980_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 169
How are the notifications working, especially on Hybrids Vs Stock ?
On stock I see that compared with a Samsung, MIUI 14 is still loosing alot of them...
Anyone can say something for this?

Reactions: Sharon1122
How are the notifications working, especially on Hybrids Vs Stock ?
On stock I see that compared with a Samsung, MIUI 14 is still loosing alot of them...
Anyone can say something for this?
I am experiencing this too. I am also unable to change my ringtone

Reactions: J0hnny
Double tap to wake up doesn't work for me.
Anyone else have this issue?
Clean install after format data from Chinese Mi 11 Ultra.

Also navigation in the system UI kinda seems slow and sluggish, eu rom miui13 with my old mi 10 pro seems way faster.

Double tap to wake up doesn't work for me.
Anyone else have this issue?
Clean install after format data from Chinese Mi 11 Ultra.

Also navigation in the system UI kinda seems slow and sluggish, eu rom miui13 with my old mi 10 pro seems way faster.
Double tap works for me, but not while charging

Reactions: tapauser1337
I try again and again, and never finds stations

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-16-21-23-11-395_com.miui.fm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-16-21-23-11-395_com.miui.fm.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
How is everything else working? Would you recommend miui13 or miui14 for mi11ultra?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk
Let me put it to you this way, I have a Mix 4 and upgraded to 14. I'm seriously considering going back to 13 this weekend. 14 is not stable.

Hey, is there a hybrid version planned for the mi 11 ultra? I had problems with twrp in the past, would like to do it via fastboot

I think the best thing to do for you is post the exact steps you take with the details of the twrp version and the rom version. It's easier for the experts to tell you what to do next.

For example, I used: twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.0_A12-star-skkk.img and xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.6.0.TKACNXM_v14-13.zip. My previous installation was MIUI 13 with Android 12, so I chose the A12 twrp version.

- Copied the rom to the internal storage of the phone
- Started fastboot, device recognized, booted in to twrp through fastboot boot twrp.img (renamed the twrp file to this)
- Phone booted into twrp
- chose install, browsed to zip file, use slider to start
- after errors, chose system then reboot

I can imagine you should select format in twrp after installing different versions. Make it easy for anyone to help you by describing everything you do so they don't have to ask for details for every step.

Keep the faith!
I just switched to the weekly version and installed through Fastboot which worked :) thanks for the tips. I feel like I tried every possible scenario and combination several times...oh well. If Xiaomi continues to update this phone to Android 14 I'll give the TWRP update another shot. I'll probably stay on this ROM for now, don't feel like going through the hassle of restoring my data again...

The Mi 11t Pro have the Global miui 14 rom, hope can be using it with EU Rom to using the MIUI message and The Phone app

POCO F3 :
There is a problem with the Wi-Fi system. When using smart home applications, the list of Wi-Fi cannot be searched. The app that encounters the problem google home, mi home, aqara home is expected to be every app that has a Wi-Fi list search.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-17-08-30-46-396_com.xiaomi.smarthome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-17-08-30-46-396_com.xiaomi.smarthome-edit.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 96
Did OK google fixed also while screen is off?
I will try reinstalling the rom.
Reinstalled the rom, nothing fixed. I will wait for next update and hope bugs are fixed.
You've wasted your time. There is no way to fix Voice Match when the screen is off until Global ROM based on Android 13 is released...

Hello..i ve POCO F3 i ve 14.0.4.0
My notifications delay was finally fixed idk why but i think after resting notifications importance at developer options .
Also i ve locked Whatsapp and messenger and make them auto startup and ticked almost all permission and notifications setting supposed to have any link with this issue and i changed the autoclear for cache from battery setting to Never .. tested for many hours with phone active and sleep and with/without powersave mode.

Last edited: