MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I'm running MIUI 14.0.6.0. TKACNXM stable. However, I cannot send images, audio files or any files over telegram. Message cannot be sent and I receive a "red exclamation mark !) at the message. Only if I choose to send high res image then it goes through..:(

-> Clearing cache, checking connection, reinstalling telegram from Android page and reinstalling the MIUI didnt help. Any tips or do I need to wait for the next stable release?

thanks

Thank you for the Xiaomi 11T Pro update. I have installed the ROM via fastboot update, which went smoothly. The new ROM works great so far, it is fast with no lag.
Hello!

I was just thinking about installing the new rom. Have you experienced any negatives? Or does MIUI 14 work perfectly fine? I also have a Mi 11T Pro :)

It can be installed with twrp? Need clean install?
This time I updated via fastboot just for "fun". Earlier versions I installed with TWRP and wanted to try via fastboot. Since the new ROM's are hybrid I am sure it will be OK with TWRP as well. I updated with dirty install.
update: Maybe Doky1988 is correct because the latest TWRP for vili is (twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.2_A12-vili-skkk.img), which is Android 12

Last edited:
Reactions: TomSak
This time I updated via fastboot just for "fun". Earlier versions I installed with TWRP and wanted to try via fastboot. Since the new ROM's are hybrid I am sure it will be OK with TWRP as well. I updated with dirty install.
What are your experiences? Is everything OK with the system?

update: Maybe Doky1988 is correct because the latest TWRP for vili is (twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.2_A12-vili-skkk.img), which is Android 12
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-17-17-55-33-504_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-17-17-55-33-504_com.android.settings.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 158
Reactions: alexabo
After dirty flashing the first time the system was horrible.. notifications problem worst battery life and problems in signal sensors almost everything

I re-installed through fastboot with formating
Now it is one of the best software I ever used on poco f3.. stable, better battery life sensors etc ..

I highly recommend formating as long as ur moving from android 12 to 13

Reactions: Smaritz
After dirty flashing the first time the system was horrible.. notifications problem worst battery life and problems in signal sensors almost everything

I re-installed through fastboot with formating
Now it is one of the best software I ever used on poco f3.. stable, better battery life sensors etc ..

I highly recommend formating as long as ur moving from android 12 to 13
Perhaps I must format and start fresh

Reactions: kirozzz
Read about problems with lost notifications. I cannot change my ringtone. Screen doesn't wake up from a WhatsApp voice note. Apps always ask permission,even if you allow.
I experienced a similar thing with Mi 9T Pro MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu rom. I mean the permissions!

Reactions: Smaritz
Looking to 1st time .eu on my F3, looks like a good option in my position. My understanding reading the instructions is that OTA is not supported and that future updates need to be dirty flashed. Is that correct?

Looking to 1st time .eu on my F3, looks like a good option in my position. My understanding reading the instructions is that OTA is not supported and that future updates need to be dirty flashed. Is that correct?
1. Of course OTA is supported if a suitable recovery/TWRP is installed.
2. If you make an update/upgrade a dirty flash is enough, not "needed".

Reactions: Tort5 and JiaiJ
Yes only Android 12 is TWRP.
I update with twrp dirty flash and i have Android 13 with miui 14......
I think something you said wrong i use the new twrp and everything is going perfect!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-17-21-56-35-911_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-17-21-56-35-911_com.android.settings.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 180
Last edited: